Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,204 members, 7,950,158 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? (1543 Views)

Is She Worthy To Be A Wife? / Ladies... Are You Worthy Of A Man That Could Take A Bullet For You? / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 06, 2016
when i create threads talking about the wonderful things that relationships brings to my life, people always say, she will leave you after everything cheesy girls are not fools na, obviously when she sees a man that isnt a man, she will leave him for a real man, the question una when dey think like that should ask is, are you worthy? , having a dick and deep voice doesnt make you a man, being able to talk to a woman doesnt make you boyfriend worthy

what is relationship; coming 2geda of two people romantically thats beneficial to both parties, not just me jude but me and my gf, most of una dont think like that its all about you, only boys think like that. i saw this on nairaland i cant remember who said it , 'when all that matters to me is her happiness and all that matters to her is my happiness we will both be happy in a fulfilled relationship' cool

to my brother that complained that she left him after all the love cheesy no girl sees a good thing and walks away, maybe you smell or you were bad in bed, nothing i value pass natural likeness, when you just like someone without the person even making an effort to get you, if a woman naturally likes you, she will never leave you unless you are full of rubbish and she gets tired of it,

imaginary cup; girls never forget, she will forgive you but unknowingly store your offenses , she doesnt know but her brain stores all your wahala in a cup that keeps being filled with your offenses till it overflows, when she is tired she will start talking about something you did 1year ago , the cup is overflowing

lastly there are type of girls biko, i cant date a club girl and expect her to love me the way a virtuous girl would cheesy who are you fooling, so to those of una that went to date loud girls and got hurt cheesy them no dey tame wild animal for long

Now are you worthy? lets begin

1. God; religion is a big deal here, do you go to church? are you a committed christian, its matters because she needs a man thats right with God, girls have left many guys because they were not devoted Christians, why? because a devoted Christian is morally upright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by darkmarky(m): 6:26am On Dec 06, 2016
worthiness to Nigerian girls is being financially stable.
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 06, 2016
2. job you have to be working, its not wrong for her to be dependent on you, thats why ure her man, you are supposed to provide her as much as you can, without a job, how will she make her hair? people say she should ask her father cheesy as long as the babe isnt asking for somtin out of this world, i see no reason why you should deny her, her demands, you need to be working very important , girls will leave you for someone else who will provide for them, thats not a sin on her part, nobody wants to suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2016
3. dates you have to remember dates, her bday, dates that matter to her, if you cant cram them, get a digital diary, woman value these things, being forgetful makes you look uncaring, the more you forget, the more her cup fills, till som1 else comes and becomes a better man than you, when she leaves , you will be amazed that is somtin as small as this that got to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2016
4. grooming cut your hair neatly, wear clean ironed clothes, smell nice , you have to take care of yourself, that sends a message that you are responsible, you cant be a disorganized dirty boy and expect a girl to take you seriously, looking neats matters alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2016
5.spontaneous my favorite grin always surprise her, appear at her office with lunch of her favorite meal, shock her with a text cheesy i can send my babe a text by 1pm saying good morning cheesy cheesy cheesy the yabbing that follow are sweet, girls like surprises, tell her you are taking her shopping and offer to buy her one item, you will be endeared to her forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by makydebbie(f): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2016
Good morning cheesy
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Dan42(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Forget about love, she doesn't live in this part of the world.
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2016
6. sex learn , a gentle man always allows a lady to cum first grin , if you are ashamed of asking friends, read online, this is important, girls value this but will never admit it but if you are good , she will be the one begging for it, on my babes birthday night after the party , we were in the hotel room tired, i wanted to sleep , she turned, tapped me and said , so jude we wont make love abi? na wa for you oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy , girls in a sexually satisfying relationship as less likely to cheat because most men are bad in bed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2016
7. being honest to her questions girls always give the new guy benefit of doubts, b4 she will conclude that you are a liar, she will use irrelevant issues to test you, she will allow you to lie and lie then she makes up her mind that you are a liar and wont take you seriously anymore, try to be honest as often as you can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2016
8. dream you have to have a plan, a target, if you dont well no girl will be serious with you, present an imaginary future to her that suits her too , let her understand that the relationship has a future and its possible , these are the things that keep her committed to you.
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2016
makydebbie:
Good morning cheesy
ghana jollof , stop commenting on my threads pls
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Heterodox(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Don't know if I am, but I sure know I am worthy to earn daily. Wondering what I am talking about? Check my signature.
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by makydebbie(f): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
ghana jollof , stop commenting on my threads pls
Three good reasons why?
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2016
SweetJude kiss wink kiss
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Aderola15:
Swee tJude kiss wink kiss
cup cake kiss kiss
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Hehehe What Mr NL can turn people to; false 'love prophet' cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by daewoorazer(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
2. job you have to be working, its not wrong for her to be dependent on you, thats why ure her man, you are supposed to provide her as much as you can, without a job, how will she make her hair? people say she should ask her father cheesy as long as the babe isnt asking for somtin out of this world, i see no reason why you should deny her, her demands, you need to be working very important , girls will leave you for someone else who will provide for them, thats not a sin on her part, nobody wants to suffer.

Chai, bro I been dey think you represent oooo....

If you like, dedicate your annual salary for her upkeep, she may probably leave you one day for another nigga...

Stop preaching this maga story already angry
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by firstking01(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2016
This your hustle for mr nairaland is becoming real...sometimes this contest brings out the potentials in people...i can vividly recall how vizkiz and co who have never created threads before started coming up with impeccable threads just because they were contesting...my advice to y'all, there's no need trying to become what you know you are not...you don't force yourself to show intelligence...i sha know after the contest y'all will return to your vomits...ok, where's falconey?, iamkingsley?, keneth205?, and even the mod that won the contest?...how come they are all in diaspora?...well, i don't know but one thing i know is y'all must really work hard to earn my vote, that's if et_all i 'll vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
cup cake kiss kiss
Great post dearie wink
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2016
daewoorazer:

If you like, dedicate your annual salary for her upkeep, she may probably leave you one day for another nigga...

there is more to love than money na , i mentioned the rest
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2016

Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by daewoorazer(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
3. dates you have to remember dates, her bday, dates that matter to her, if you cant cram them, get a digital diary, woman value these things, being forgetful makes you look uncaring, the more you forget, the more her cup fills, till som1 else comes and becomes a better man than you, when she leaves , you will be amazed that is somtin as small as this that got to her.

Even apart from manie, doing this will psychologically present you as a love peddler, while you are busy remembering dates, a nigga is out there treating her like a badt gal... And obviously she is remembering d guy's dates
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2016
firstking01:
This your hustle for mr nairaland is becoming real...sometimes this contest brings out the potentials in people...i can vividly recall how vizkiz and co who have never created threads before started coming up with impeccable threads just because they were contesting...my advice to y'all, there's no need trying to become what you know you are not...you don't force yourself to show intelligency intelligence...i sha know after the contest y'all will return to your vomits...ok, where's falco.ney?, iamking.sley?, keneth.205?, and even the mod that won the contest?...how come they are all in diaspora?...well, i don't know but one thing i know is y'all must really work hard to earn my vote, that's if et_all i 'll vote.
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
daewoorazer:

Even apart from manie, doing this will psychologically present you as a love peddler, while you are busy remembering dates, a nigga is out there treating her like a badt gal... And obviously she is remembering d guy's dates
you have to do all not just remembering dates
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=Benita27 post=51676688][/quote] you like trouble cheesy
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Ifakiland(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
daewoorazer:

My guy no mind d ju-man, u dey give gal money, she go use am buy anoda guy "thank u for forking me well" present.
I wonder y mumu guys still dey Nigeria upon all our preaching to stop been magas. I tire I swear.
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by daewoorazer(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

My guy no mind d ju-man, u dey give gal money, she go use am buy anoda guy "thank u for forking me well" present.
I wonder y mumu guys still dey Nigeria upon all our preaching to stop been magas. I tire I swear.

It's good to identify another street... Jah bless
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
you like trouble cheesy
I wasn't looking for trouble.
He's right, i just had to correct him on that one. grin
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
I wasn't looking for trouble.
He's right, i just had to correct him on that one. grin
what do you mean by he is right angry
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
what do you mean by he is right angry
That mr nairaland hustle changes people. cheesy cheesy

You for example...have changed alot, so he's right.
Re: Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
That mr nairaland hustle changes people. cheesy cheesy

You for example...have changed alot, so he's right.
i havent changed jor wink this is the real me , sweet and funny , all that drama was for fun and fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did God Make Man Addicted To Big Nyansh / Why Did The Man Kill His Beautiful Wife (see Pix) / 5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.