Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,913 members, 7,949,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Is This Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right? (522 Views)

Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? / 1k Instant Airtime For Whosoever Get This Right / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right? by sandypetals(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Is This Right? by Onechancearmy(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Husband snatching tinz loading....
Re: Is This Right? by Heterodox(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Right or wrong I don't know. But what I know is, it is a crime against nature to keep being broke when DBS can make you exceptionally rich. Wondering what I'm talking about? Check my signature.
Re: Is This Right? by Fidelismaria: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Dis one pass me ooo make i call ifakiland
Re: Is This Right? by valdes00(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Lolzz Na better sister be that.... Cum see my own woman sister, even if chance dey, she go gimme cloth to wash.....
Re: Is This Right? by ayindejimmy(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2016
I, personally won't leave my underwears for any other person to wash. .. Except my wife.

Now, since it's her elder sister that gave her the task, she'll just have to do it. She just tell her sister to exclude the underwears next time.

As for you, if she's not your wife yet, you have no say in it. Remember, she and her sister go way, way back. And blood is ticker than water.

When she becomes your wife, you can start making demands and setting boundaries
Re: Is This Right? by AnodaIT(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2016
The age difference between the two sisters are not much and the two of them are starting to perform the same function in the house.

Hmmmm, let them continue washing inner wears. After dem go say some men are he-goats

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by braimeddy: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Young man, if you don't want your girl to be washing her brother's inlaw clothes, the best thing for you to do is to MARRY her right away period. Actually I see no reason why she have to tell u such thing anyway. She's actually telling u indirectly that it's time for u to tie the knot grin
Re: Is This Right? by Ifakiland(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Dis one pass me ooo make i call ifakiland
Ehn maybe d guy get money na...sebi na d gf sister wan marry rich man....she go soon dey wash d guy papa and mama clothes soon.
Re: Is This Right? by cuntguy: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2016
Error

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Fidelismaria: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

Ehn maybe d guy get money na...sebi na d gf sister wan marry rich man....she go soon dey wash d guy papa and mama clothes soon.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Closure / Can Someone Answer This Question?? / If This Video Dnt Inspire You... Then...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.