Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,435 members, 7,937,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Is It Cool For Ladies To Ask Guys Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cool For Ladies To Ask Guys Out? (545 Views)

Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cool For Ladies To Ask Guys Out? by Tunexclusive(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2016
Is it cool for Ladies to ask Guys out?
Re: Is It Cool For Ladies To Ask Guys Out? by herzern1(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2016

Re: Is It Cool For Ladies To Ask Guys Out? by ikp120(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2016
cool baby cool

I treasure a babe who can do that very much. wink cool

I can't dump such a babe tongue tongue
Re: Is It Cool For Ladies To Ask Guys Out? by makelove2m(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Tunexclusive:
Is it cool for Ladies to ask
Guys out?

yes, it is but boys or men of these days only think with their male organs instead of their brain and that makes it almost impossible for girls to ask guys out, even when they have the real cash with them, even when they are ready to do that............ men should admister the real change of attitude to welcome any girls that are ready for them,,,,,........................ do not think they are cheap, they are humans, so they too knows what is good

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool For Ladies To Ask Guys Out? by vitalisdiho(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Remember that you are creating an insult to yourself
Re: Is It Cool For Ladies To Ask Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Hi,
Men & women are created equal, yet have different roles. I've always been of the mind-set that if a man wants something/someone bad enough, he will do what it takes to get it. Men don't need that "hunter" role to be taken away from them. Here in the U.S., it's quite common to have females approach males. I know you guys like that, but in the end those relationships that start like that oftentimes don't last.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Braid Your Eyebrows (video) / Relationship || The Best Relationship Advice I Ever Received / Who Speaks Hausa Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.