Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (253197 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Ezekiel 34:13
And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.

So you have been told that the great tribulation is in the future, and you have lived all your life in fear because of this., secretly wishing that Christ never returns. You even read some Bible translations and fear go just dey catch you. When I read NLT Bible, the part about how the end of the world will come, I fear o. It is blatant lies. And the effrontery , the daring effrontery to mis-translate the word of God.

They told you that you would disappear, you are not disappearing to anywhere.

The great tribulation of Israel (and the world) began in 70AD, Jerusalem was sacked and the Jews fled into the interiors of Africa. Many were enslaved and many died as slaves and gladiators in Rome. The tribulation continued to circa 500AD when Rome was sacked. from circa 500AD to circa 1500AD we had the millennium reign of Christ. From 1500AD to date, 523years, we have been in the great deception, whereby the devil had to deceive the whole world, Gog and Magog, into the battle of Armageddon.

Who was Christ during the 1000year reign? A succession of Christs, all being chosen and anointed by God to lead. IN the OT, the Judges were all Christs, Anointed of the LORD to save and lead Israel.

But now it is the time of David Michael, the one who appears at the most critical times in the history of Israel to save and redeem the people when they faced an existential crisis.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2023
When Judah fled Jerusalem, the people that fled into the interiors of Africa settled along the shore of the great river, the BLACK river, River Niger. They devolved into fetishism, ritualism, idolatry, cannibalism and superstition. No one would ever believe that they were the Israelites. God had turned his back on them and they rapidly devolved, living like animals, like King Nebu, naked and eating grass like oxen, growing feathers and talons like wild animals.

They Europeans sent waves and waves of explorers and trackers to map and trace where these people where hiding and hibernating, to civilize them, and principally to exploit them and their resources, anyone who owns Israel, rules the earth.

So, we had explorers like Mungo park who 'discovered' the source of River Niger, and the Lander brothers etc.

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Ezekiel 37:21
And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

So along the shores of River Niger (Niger means BLACK in Latin) the BLACK people settled. They became living carcases, the spirit of God that quickens was no longer in them

Isaiah 29:14
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Their wisdom failed and they became like carcases. They suffered from trans Saharan slavery, to trans Atlantic slavery, to colonialism to neocolonialism. They became meat for the eagles, exploited without mercy or remission, their poverty is the riches of the eagles, and they eagles made sure that the poverty was well enforced!

Deuteronomy 28:26
And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2023
Now, the eagles are gathering in the place of the carcase, it would have been Nigeria and it would have been very devastating, the destabilization of Nigeria, will have massive ripple effects on the whole of Africa, but God provided Niger, so Niger was used. That is why the military regime is called 'Council for the safeguard of the homeland'. Safeguard from whom? The eagles

The gathering of the eagles in the place of the carcase is the next step just before the end of the tribulation. Now you see America, French, Western Germany, EU, British (we have not seen their hand but it is there) all being active in the Niger situation

Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

This is an existential Crisis for Israel, and David Michael has come.

When you see David Michael on top of everything, that is the end of the oppression and tribulation of his people. Then the earthquake hits.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sportivation(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
See How Mummy Eno, NSPPDIANS Celebrated Pastor Jerry on his Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_lw00lRG28

Pls kindly watch and subscribe
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Revelation 17:18
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Whenever you are tempted to begin to bash your leaders and want to call them wicked, unfeeling, or uncaring, always remember that they are under orders. Under orders from the whoqre and witch. Jezebel sits on their heads and orders them to do bad things to you and they cannot refuse or resist or disobey. The daughter of Babylon is the reason why they have their seats, she is the one that put them in their position, not your useless worthless votes that only serves to validate her choice over you in a farce she calls 'democracy'. The only thing your useless votes is able to do is validate your poverty and ensure your perpetual subjection, subjugation, and exploitation

She is the one ruling over the leaders of ECOWAS running them into a frenzy of trying to shed human blood in Niger even when the people say they are fully satisfied with the military coup. But Niger must return to 'democracy', 'rules based order', 'constitutional order', cliches that she has used to steal the people blind and enforce hopeless poverty upon them.

She reigns over the kings of the earth, she issues satanic orders to them, and they must obey, and you in turn hate your leaders and point to her as the epitome of everything good, and yet she is behind all your hopelessness and endless woes

Revelation 18:8
Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Psalm 149:5-9
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
The next step in the subjugation of the BLACK people is about to commence. The progression was from trans Atlantic slavery, to Colonialism, to neocolonialism and imperialism, and the next step is something worse, because in order to exploit and 'harvest' us, they would have to put us in a state of perpetual warfare and bloodshed. So while we are killing ourselves with the weapons they would supply to all the sides, they would just continue to 'harvest' us and our resources.

The eagles are about to open a new chapter in the brutal exploitation of BLACK people, beginning from the Jews that are living along the BLACK river, or River Niger, to the whole land of Ham, or Africa. A new kind of Berlin conference. They are looking for new supplies, as Russia has her hands firmly on their balls, they are looking for succour, a lifeline, and they have trained their eyes on the carcase, the human carcase that they have brutally mistreated, maltreated and mindlessly fed on for ages.

Unfortunately for the eagles, and fortunately for Israel, the LORD has sent Generalissimo David Michael, the Commander-in-Chief of the hosts of the living God, to come and save his people

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

The eagles are now famished for flesh and blood, but there is no more meat; no more flesh, and no more blood.

Generalissimo David Michael is here
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Zechariah 1:19-21
King James Version
19 And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.
20 And the Lord shewed me four carpenters.
21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

Four means totality and finality, the Creators. Carpenter is Royalty and nobility, David's house. Four Carpenters representing the house of David have come to fray and destroy the horns of the oppressors
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:23am On Aug 24, 2023
Deuteronomy 5:29
O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2023
Prigozhin is dead. His assignment is ended. He no longer has the spotlight.

Gog will now arise into the centre stage. Mighty Gog, the Ruler of Magog
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Prigozhin: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2023
MrPresident1:
Prigozhin is dead. His assignment is ended. He no longer has the spotlight.

Gog will now arise into the centre stage. Mighty Gog, the Ruler of Magog

Gog kor Shekahu ni. undecided

Be waiting for one Gog and don't work out your own salvation.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
You see, when eagles gather or congregate in a place where there are plenty rabbits or hares, or squirrels, or plenty such small bite size game, do you think they have come to cheer the unfortunate and misfortuned animals? They have come to feed. This is what is about to happen in West Africa.

West Africa remains perhaps the most virgin part of the world. The place with the plentiest juiciest and fattest carcases. The eagles cannot go east to the middle east or far east or eastern Europe or any other part of the world, there are no carcases there anymore, all the people in those parts have opened their eyes. India just proclaimed itself a super power by the success of Chandriyaan-2, abi, can British go and colonise India again?

The only place where the West can ever find nourishment again is in West Africa. Let no on think that the tension in Niger will defuse. Burkina-faso and Mali have signed a mutual defence part with Niger, if Niger is attached by Ecowas, they will fight for Niger. Eocwas says its standby force is now ready to restore 'rules based order' and 'constitutional authority' and 'democracy' in Niger, contrary to the wishes of Nigeriens who have welcomed their military government and are even showing enthusiasm to join their military to fight.

The Nigerian government and Ecowas want to be like Zelensky of Ukraine, they want to fight to the last Nigerian, and Ghanaian, or Senegalese, or Togolese, etc., in defence of the poverty inducing and enforcing interests of the West in Niger and in West Africa and in the world at large.

The eagles want to eat meat. They want to replenish their stock of meat. The eagles want to rejuvenate on meat from West Africa, they want to renew with West African blood. There is no more meat anywhere in the world again, except in West Africa, so they have come to gorge. And they must leave in their wake, a trail of death, destruction, pain, penury! As they always do, anywhere they turn their faces to

Zechariah 1:19-21
King James Version
19 And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.
21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

But the eagles are in for the rudest surprise of their lives. Because the four Carpenters are now here

Who dares to breath in the presence of Generalissimo David Michael!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Now that Progozhin is dead, and Wagner will swear allegiance to the Supreme Commander, President Putin, the king of the north is ready to strike back at the king of the south and that glory will be all Gog's! The mighty Gog, of the land of Magog! The Gog of war!

Daniel 11:40
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

The whirlwind blistering lightening war and counter offensive vengeance blitzkrieg of the king of the north shall now commence
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
1 Chronicles 17:6
Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars?

Before the kings, there were judges. The duty of the judges as commanded by the LORD, was, to feed the people.
In these last days, the LORD has sent David Michael to feed his people. He is the wise and faithful servant who will heal, nourish, nurture, tend, mend and fend for the children of Israel. He will wake them up from their zombified state, and they will be a mighty fearsome and all conquering army!

Matthew 24:45
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2023
Everywhere the eagles turn their face toward, they leave in their wake, a trail of blood, misery, despair, despondence, sorrow, destruction and death. Vietnam, Laos, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq etc., it is the same story, without exception, anywhere the eagles face or are gathered, destruction and death visits them there

Deuteronomy 28:26
And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.

Jeremiah 7:33
And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

The carcase is the living but dead of Israel. Judah is in West Africa

The eagles are the fowls of heaven who are now famished and need a fresh stock of meat and blood to renew and rejuvenate. There is no meat or blood anywhere again, but they have found something that looks like a supply and replenishment stock along the shores of River Niger

Eagles don't play games. They hunt and eat until they are satisfied. Completely merciless to their prey, they will tear it apart with their sharp and pointed beaks and razor talons, they will feed while the prey is still alive. No mercy. They prey will depart with maximum pain.

The eagles will give weapons to all the parties, so while they are busy killing themselves, they can feed on human carcase, they can gorge as much as they like

We thank and exalt the LORD our God, for sending to us Generalissimo David Michael, the Commander-in-Chief of the heavenly hosts; Christ is risen from the dead and become the firstfruits of them that slept

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

You will arise from your mental graves
Ezekiel 37:12-13
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Any you will be a great mighty awesome fearsome army, with Generalissimo David Michael going on the fore, the Mighty Commander of the LORD's army

Ezekiel 37:10
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2023

This is where we are in Bible prophecy, and we have been writing intensively about the ramification of this seemingly stand alone verse for some days now. We have seen from the Bible what is represented by carcase. We have seen what is represented as eagles, and we have seen where the carcase can be found

Carcase is the living dead of Israel. The eagles are the powers of Edom/Rome/Babylon; the present ruling (but already spiritually dethroned) world powers. Wheresoever, is where the carcase can be found, and they can be found along the shores of the River Niger

The ongoing events in Niger are in tandem with the fulfillment of this prophecy. Burkina-faso and Mali have signed a mutual defence pact. French is refusing to remove her ambassador, and it seems they have asked America ambassador to leave too.

If not for David Michael, we would have been drawn into serious war and bloodshed

Instead of the eagles to eat meat, we shall fill their mouths with gravel!

Zechariah 1:20-21
King James Version
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
https://www.rt.com/russia/581758-putin-colonialism-west-unipolar/
“Modern colonialists, hiding behind the good slogans of democracy and human rights, seek to solve their problems at someone else’s expense, continuing to shamelessly pump resources out of developing countries,” Vladimir Putin of Russia
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Psalm 133
King James Version

133 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Mark 12:25
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

One of the great deceptions of Satan the devil is using the verse above to confuse people that there will not be companionship [marriage] or procreation in the kingdom of heaven. True, there will be no marriage, but there will be companionship and there will be procreation. No one will be bound to anyone

In that day when the Branch of the LORD is made beautiful and glorious, the women will be beautiful, independent, able and capable; the real slay Queens.

Isaiah 4:2
4 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mark 12:25
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

By now, you understand what is meant by 'rising from the dead'. It is the breaking of mental shackles, and the release of the souls that have been locked in a mental spiritual hell

Ezekiel 37:12-14
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

Who are the angels which are in heaven? Now, if the dead are the people in mental spiritual jails, then the angels among them are the ones who have been freed from those mental shackles, these are the ones in heaven, heaven being a state of mental resurrection and rejuvenation

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
You can see for yourself the dichotomy of waking up. there are a 'We' which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord, and there are a 'Them' which are asleep, and who can only arise when Jesus returns. The 'We' group, are the Angels of heaven, because they are resurrected from the dead already

1 Thessalonians 4:16
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

At the voice of the Archangel, the voice of Thunder

John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

The essence of this composite of verses is to prove to you that some are already in the firstfruits. These are the prophets of old including Samuel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Daniel, Gideon, Paul, Silas, Peter, James, John, Luke etc., are all right now on this earth, moving about incognito, there are the angels of heaven: these are they Angels (or Messengers) that God used to take the message of his kingdom and heaven to the whole world; they were the preachers and prophets and pastors of old who accomplished the gospel to every creature under heaven. Those that did not listen to them, over the ages are here on the earth too, they are the ones that will resurrect into damnation; those people that are nighty to misquote and mis-translate the Bible
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

The sequence of rising up: Christ the firstfruits, these are the Angels of heaven

1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

All who will arise from the dead at the coming of Jesus, but are presently asleep in the dust of the earth will be like the Angels of heaven when they arise too. Then Isaiah will be fulfilled as women choose their favourite Angels

Isaiah 4:1-2
King James Version
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by TookDownYourMum: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Lol, Africans still believing in fictional characters.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2023
Why is French ambassador refusing to leave Niger?

https://www.rt.com/africa/581991-france-support-ecowas-niger-military-intervention/

France ready to support ECOWAS military action in Niger – Macron

Paris will continue condemning the coup and supporting Bazoum, who remains Niamey’s legitimate ruler, the French president insists
Paris will back any military action by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in Niger to restore the rule of ousted leader Mohamed Bazoum, French President Emmanuel Macron has said.
Macron made the comment in response to the expulsion of French Ambassador Sylvain Itte from Niamey by the new military government that seized power in a coup last month.

French have pledged support for ECOWAS military action in Niger. The interpretation of this is that French has removed its own disguise. Other eagles will show face, sure banker!

What is happening in Niger is what would have happened in Nigeria. Nigeria would have caught fire and the whole country would have been engulfed in a massive conflagration
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:22am On Aug 29, 2023
https://www.rt.com/russia/582002-pope-praise-russian-heritage/

Vatican clarifies pope’s praise of Russian emperors
Remarks about Peter and Catherine the Great got Pope Francis in hot water with Ukraine

Pope Francis praised Russian rulers for “great culture and humanity” and has never endorsed conquest or colonialism, the Vatican’s mission in Kiev said on Monday, after online outrage over the pontiff’s remarks at a Russian event.

“Do not forget your heritage. You are heirs of the great Russia – the great Russia of saints, of kings, the great Russia of Peter the Great, Catherine II, the great, educated Russian Empire of so much culture, of so much humanity. Never give up this heritage,” the pontiff said, in Italian, during a video address to some 400 young Russian Catholics in St. Petersburg last Friday.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2023
https://www.rt.com/news/581981-putin-foreign-visits-peskov/

Putin will go abroad in the fall – Kremlin
The public will be informed about the details of the Russian leader’s trips in due course, spokesman Dmitry Peskov has said

Russian President Vladimir Putin is scheduled to make foreign visits this autumn but the details of his destinations and itinerary will not yet be revealed, Kremlin Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov has announced.

Journalists asked Peskov on Monday if Putin was planning to make any trips abroad soon, considering the arrest warrant issued for him by the International Criminal Court (ICC).

Such visits have been “planned, yes – for the fall,” the spokesman replied.

However, he declined to name any specific destinations, saying that “we will inform you about it in due time. For obvious reasons, we don’t want to announce this in advance.”

Such visits have been “planned, yes – for the fall,” the spokesman replied.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2023
Matthew 24:33-35
King James Version

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Now you know the dead, and you know the meaning of resurrection. Both death and resurrection has to do with the mental state. Then mentally dead are called BLACK people.

Niger means BLACK in Latin
Ria-means Area

Nigeria means BLACK area. The land of the living dead. Nigeria is the headquarters of hell, because, the dead are people living in hell who have no access to God

Everything that Nigeria is going through is a manifestation of hell; the hardship, poor leadership, economic troubles, exporting crude oil and importing petrol, exporting cassava and importing garri, inability to complete Ajaokuta, inability to refine petrol for local use, expensive cement despite inexhaustible supply of limestone etc., are all manifestation of people living in a lowered or devolved mental and spiritual state. Your currency is rigged to lower your purchasing power and enforce poverty upon you, or how in the world can the CFA be stronger than Naira? Don't you people ever pause and listen and ask questions?

How in the world can 1USD be N1000 if this is not a system rigged to impoverish you? And there is nothing you can do. You can only moan and curse, you can do nothing. Giant of Africa that cannot be admitted into BRICS, nation of self deceivers, Giant of Africa, largest economy in Africa smh, if you were that important, you would have applied to BRICS and they would have frenzied to take you in. But you are the killing field of the eagles and they will not let you go.

Nigeria is the land of the carcase, the grave where the ancient Israelites are buried

Ezekiel 37:14
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Lavrov to lead Russian delegation at G20 summit – Moscow

https://www.rt.com/russia/582044-lavrov-delegation-g20-summit/

The group is holding a high-level gathering in India in September

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will head his country’s delegation at the G20 summit in the Indian capital New Delhi next month, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Monday.

“Lavrov will head the delegation, as tasked by Russian President [Vladimir Putin],” Zakharova told reporters.

The meeting of the group of leading world economies is scheduled for September 9-10, and will be the latest event at which Russia is represented by its foreign minister. Moscow announced earlier in August that Lavrov would also head his country’s delegation at the United Nations General Assembly ‘high-level week’ next month.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov revealed last week that President Putin had no plans to attend the upcoming G20 summit in person. The exact format of the Russian leader’s participation in the event was still being ironed out, Peskov added on Friday.

Putin also skipped the previous G20 summit, which was hosted by Indonesia last November. The event was characterized by US-led efforts to condemn and “isolate” Russia over the conflict with Ukraine.

At the time, Western media reported that the administration of US President Joe Biden had drawn up a special contingency plan to prevent him from ending up in the same room as Putin, should the Russian president attend the event in person.

Putin has been missing and skipping a lot of meetings. But he will travel in the Fall.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2023
John 5:25-29
King James Version
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

When Christ is revealed in the clouds of heaven; in the aftermath of a most devastating event in heaven, he will send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, to gather all his elect, from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:31
King James Version
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other

This is not about the dead in physical cemeteries. This is talking about the mentally dead confined to spiritual mental cemeteries, of which the largest cemetery is Nigeria, but they are also dispersed to all corners of the world, and everywhere they are found in the world, they occupy the bottom of everything. Daniel calls them the people who are dwelling in the dust of the earth

Daniel 12:2
King James Version
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Of this people who are mentally dead, Christ is their first fruits. Meaning that among them, Christ will be the first to rise up. Christ was with them in the grave, and he will be the first to rouse and arise from the dead

Christ is an institution headed by the Chosen and Anointed from the house of David. The members of the institution are 144,000 made up of Israelites that God used mightily in then old times: Abraham, Moses, Caleb, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Gideon, Joshua, Hezekiah, Josiah, Samuel etc., the very old and ancient Patriarchs whonhave all now reincarnated and are now on planet earth, moving around incognito like ordinary mortal men, bit their energy is different, they are the Angels (Messengers) of God and they have already attained heaven in that they have resurrected from mental death. This is why the Bible says, their presence will not disturb the one the are asleep. They are already alive, risen from their mental graves

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17
King James Version
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Christ will be the first to rise from the dead. The Institution of Christ will rise with him and then all others will arise when Christ is revealed in the clouds of heaven
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2023
We can clearly see from the verse below that Christ shall rise from the dead first, he is the first fruits. First fruits like when a tree is fruiting, and the fruits that come out first

1 Corinthians 15:20
King James Version
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

When Christ is risen from the dead, he will show light to Israel and the gentiles

Acts 26:22-24
King James Version
22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

You can see the Angelic Messengers here: the prophets and Moses, Paul buttressing what they all said about Christ, that, he will be the first to rise from the dead and show light to the people, and to the gentiles. All of them- the ancient prophets are now on earth at this particular time, because the time of their reward is here. They are on earth and alive, not in mental graves. They are in heaven already, waiting for the second fruit to arise from the dead too

1 Corinthians 15:22-23
King James Version
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

You can see for yourselves that in Christ will all be made alive, as all were made dead in Adam

The sequence of rousing and rising from the dead, is, Christ rising first, and afterward they that are Christ's at Christ's coming. Because these are the ones that will hear the trumpet of their Lord and arise into resurrection of life and reward, bliss and ease. And those that did not listen over the ages, the masters of rebellion, they also will receive their just reward, of damnation, shame and everlasting contempt.

John 5:29
King James Version

Daniel 12:2-3
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and eve
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
You are one of the people that have been thinking that Christ will come from space abi? Because you see that he will come in the clouds, in the clouds of heaven, you automatically think that he is coming from the skies. Christ is not coming from the skies.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The sign of the Son of man in heaven is an existentially disastrous event in heaven, heaven being the leading ruling nations of this present world of the sun that rose from the West. This is the sun of Edom. This event is the dimming of then sun that rose from the West.

Isaiah 63:1-3
King James Version
63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

This is the sign of the Son of man in heaven, heaven being Esau, Idumea, Bozrah, Edom. His apparel will be stained crimson red, drenched in the blood of his enemies. This is the clouds of heaven, clouds meaning trouble, disaster, chaos, anarchy

Ezekiel 30:3
For the day is near, even the day of the Lord is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen

Joel 2:2
A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

The Son of man is also the Sun of God, and the Bible uses symbolic language to describe him; He is the sun of righteousness that will arise with healing in his wings. He is the Sun and he is the Son

Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

A new sun will arise; you will see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (217) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.