Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (250449 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by realmindz: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2017
haibe:
otem repent for His coming is near!!

Repent of what?

Repent for not believing in the jewish story of talking serpents and a supposed dead Jew?

He does not believe in the bible nor Koran and u think he deserves punishment fot dat..? And the punishment befitting for him is to burn and torture him for eternity? Would u as a human do dat to him? I don't think so because u are not as senseless as your god and religion
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by otemanuduno: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2017
haibe:
otem repent for His coming is near!!
Repent of what exactly? Repent of doing good?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by haibe(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2017
realmindz:

Repent of what?

Repent for not believing in the jewish story of talking serpents and a supposed dead Jew?

He does not believe in the bible nor Koran and u think he deserves punishment fot dat..? And the punishment befitting for him is to burn and torture him for eternity? Would u as a human do dat to him? I don't think so because u are not as senseless as your god and religion
dude calm down, you dey do like real mumu.. i was just trolling otem grin IDGAF about what u think or believe!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by haibe(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
Repent of what exactly? Repent of doing good?
what good are you doing? Calling Yahweh a devil? How does this help us to be better?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by otemanuduno: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2017
haibe:
what good are you doing? Calling Yahweh a devil? How does this help us to be better?
I help fellow humans where necessary and I speak against the kingdom of satan(Yahweh) zealously and please....stop trolling cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I don't think MrPresident1 knows what he's talking about. Happy New Year! cheesy
Happy New Year Saint.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
realmindz:

What makes u feel he doesn't know what's he's talking about.

And what's the difference between you and him...are u not both waiting for the coming of a dead jew from the clouds with Bugatti, Drones and space ships horses....?

You are all deluded folks

Do you know why a mad man would think all others except himself are mad? shocked
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by realmindz: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
haibe:
dude calm down, you dey do like real mumu.. i was just trolling otem grin IDGAF about what u think or believe!
lol alright
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OnPointMan(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
kikikikiki grin LWTMB
What do you interpret it to mean?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by otemanuduno: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
OnPointMan:

Laugh Wan Tear My Belle
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OnPointMan(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
Laugh Wan Tear My Belle
Lol. I meant my dream, "black on black on black". What does it imply to you?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by otemanuduno: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
OnPointMan:

Haven't u interpreted it already? See below vv

:
Mourning and reflection/meditation.

Mournful reflection on what is about to go down
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
I was banned by seun and his moderators for spamming.

They have been irreverent...very very irreverent...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jeremiah 12:14-15
14 Thus saith the Lord against all mine evil neighbours, that touch the inheritance which I have caused my people Israel to inherit; Behold, I will pluck them out of their land, and pluck out the house of Judah from among them.
15 And it shall come to pass, after that I have plucked them out I will return, and have compassion on them, and will bring them again, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
EniHolar:

Hmmmm... How sure?

100% sure.

Unfolding events worldwide point to the imminent coming of the Messiah, and he will be here with us latest by 20th of January 2017.

The world is ruled by ideologies. Look around you and try to identify the ruling yet contrasting ideologies in the world, try to see the attempt at mixing these ideologies together and you will see the reality of what i am saying...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2017
1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Every one wakes up in his own order, but Christ is the first fruits of them that slept.

Who are the people who have slept, the physically living but mentally/spiritually dead?

It is you Negroes.

And Christ is your firstfruits...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by GoodMuyis(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2017
4 days go for MMM users 10 days for MrPresident1 prophecy 18 days to my Spiritual Birthday
Good morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
GoodMuyis:
4 days go for MMM users
10 days for MrPresident1 prophecy
18 days to my Spiritual Birthday

Good morning

Yesss o, my brother 4 more days to the reopening of MMM grin

I'd rather say 9 more days to fulfillment of the prophecy of the coming of Christ. The reason I say this is because, the coming will be within the time of the iron and clay, there will be no overlap. The kingdom of Iron and Clay ends by 12noon on the 20th, and everything must be concluded before that time.

Good morning GoodMuyis, let us continue to be watchful, sober, and prayerful. You can see how peaceful and serene everything is presently, there are no signs, everything is perfect and beautiful. The Bible tells us that it will be SUDDEN, completely SUDDEN...

But brethren are not in darkness that that day should overtake us as a thief. wink

Happy spiritual birthday in advance, the day you became born again right? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
https://www.rt.com/news/373171-asteroid-flashes-earth-quickly/

Psalm 18:13
The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Isaiah 66:16
For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

Who is watching Who is waiting cry

The LORD is already with us. On or before the 20th of January 2017 wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Psalm 18:13
The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Run for your dear life cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Run for your dear life cry

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Brethren are not in darkness, run for your life cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Who are the people in the grave?

John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

It is you Negroes, physically alive but mentally and spiritually dead, you are the spiritual dead people of the Bible, and you need to wake up cry, the night is far spent, the break of dawn has appeared on the horizon, you can not afford to allow the Master to catch you napping when he arrives. It is a mental ans spiritual grave

Wake up now...You Negroes are the true Israelites of the Bible, you wrote the Bible, it is your story, and it is the story of the world. Wake up!!!

cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ezekiel 31:15
15 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

This is the curse of death that came upon us because of our disobedience

Deuteronomy 28:26
And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.
Jeremiah 7:33
And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

Negroes, you are the carcase, you are mentally and spiritually dead, and the coming of Jesus is your coming back to life and your redemption.

You cannot complete Ajaokuta, you cannot build refineries, you cannot run your country; it is because you are mentally dead. Wake up and listen to me cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hebrews 1:1-2
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
John 5:25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by GoodMuyis(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
MrPresident1:

Happy spiritual birthday in advance, the day you became born again right? grin

Holy Ghost Baptism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Holy Ghost Baptism

Wow!!!
Congratulations my brother grin Jesus would have come by then, we will eat rice in heaven grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
https://www.rt.com/news/373197-brennan-obama-democracy-east/

A very big congratulations to all brethren, our redemption has been confirmed by another great sign from heaven cheesy.

Folks!!! It is official!!! MIXING HAS FAILED shocked shocked shocked cheesy

Praise GOD!!! cheesy the attempts to mix completely immiscible ideologies have failed!!!! They did not cleave cheesy

We are going home. Our redemption has come grin grin grin

Mixing Iron and Clay has failed grin grin grin

Daniel 2:43
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anas09:

Happy New Year Saint.

Same to you my sister in Christ. Hope you are not carried away by the delusion of the OP?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Same to you my sister in Christ. Hope you are not carried away by the delusion of the OP?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I feel like dancing
I feel like jumping
I feel like singing
I feel like shouting grin cheesy grin cheesy
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAHHHHHH!!!!

OLAADEGBU, prophecy is being fulfilled right before our very eyes, the attempts to mix the ideology of Iron and the Ideology of Clay which is the seed of men has irretrievably FAILED cheesy cheesy grin

OLAADEGBU we are going to heaven!!!!!! cheesy grin We will become the new heavens on earth, the blackman is about to be redeemed!!!
PRAISE THE MOST HIGH GOD FOREVER!!!!

OLAADEGBU, identify the doctrine/ideology of Iron and Clay grin, then you will know that OUR MASTER MESSIAH LORD AND SAVIOUR WILL BE WITH US LATEST 20TH OF JANUARY 2017.
PRAISE! PRAISE!! PRAISE!!! THE LOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! HA!! HALLELUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by realmindz: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You are all delusioned, the only difference is time....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (217) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.