Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (250456 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Martinez19:
okay sha anyhow e won be. I know say nothing go happen. Who make you Jesus secretary? Nna, leave dat thing.

Nwa nna!!! cheesy cheesy

Don't worry my dear brother, this one will not fail. We are at the tail end of the Iron and Clay, and it will happen during the time of iron and clay. Iron and clay ends on the 20th of January 2016. It MUST be fully set up during the time of iron and clay.

Bros, hold on tight grin, He is coming in the clouds of heaven grin

Hallelujah!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

lol, nice explanations

Jesus is a name of human being and not only Christ bears that name in his time, even many are bearing it now.....

now saying Jesus is with us now, waiting to be reveal is really funny...waiting for whom to reveal him? don't forget All power in heaven and on earth has been given to him..…..

...I'm just pointing out some things cos I don't have much time to type long and I'm not a type of believer that will discourage another believer from his deep insight but just know that your human intelligence has a lot of impacts in your explanations

Ok boda Peteru apata Kristi, just let us be sober and watchful, we are brethren and Paul told us that we are not in darkness that the day should overcome us as a thief grin

The kingdom of God will be established latest by 12noon 20th of January 2017 cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Nwa nna!!! cheesy cheesy

Don't worry my dear brother, this one will not fail. We are at the tail end of the Iron and Clay, and it will happen during the time of iron and clay. Iron and clay ends on the 20th of January 2016. It MUST be fully set up during the time of iron and clay.

Bros, hold on tight grin, He is coming in the clouds of heaven grin

Hallelujah!!!
na so. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
[b][/b]
Anas09:

And you know, after pesin don hold body finish come marry, Jesus come appear. All the expectations go just dash... Awww. grin grin. O ge, i just kuku chill. Make i dey observe MrPresident.

Even Jesus Christ himself is coming to marry, that is the , meaning of THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB.

In heaven we are going to procreate, we will born children, we will born plenty plenty beautiful children.

Anas, you have so many things wrong, but let us continue watching and waiting, in soberness and complete wakefulness, he must not catch us unawares which is what this thread is all about.

We are encouraged to increase the frequency of our coming together as we see the day approaching...we are at the finish line, all things MUST be concluded and in place by 12noon 20th January 2017.

IT IS THE INFALLIBLE PROMISE OF OUR GREAT GOD cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Oya explain this verse for me cool

I think we are plotting to call my Lord and Master a liar(?) This are His own words, right out of His Holy mouth.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Matthew:24:36.

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew:24:42

The Master likened His coming with the days of Noah. Noah was told the rain was coming, Noah was not told when the rain will come. When it was time, Yahweh said, Noah, get up and go into the Ark. That was it. Prepare and wait, for you know not when. Just be ready.

Now lets see what the Holy Spirit through Apst Paul is saying.

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. (Why?, because it's has been already stated that no man knows it).

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. (Without warning).

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (What this means is, we should lookout for the signs given by the Master and the Holy Spirit through the Apostles. But fixing dates?) How may Apostles fixed dates for the Master's coming nah? Why shd we?
The signs abound, fine, but are we asked to fix dates wen we see the signs?
Me i no sabi oo.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrPresident1:
[b][/b]

Even Jesus Christ himself is comimg to marry, that is the , eaning of THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB.

In heaven we are going to procreate, we will born children, we will born plenty plenty beautiful children.

Anas, you have so many things wrong, but let us continue watching and waiting, in soberness and complete wakefulness, he must not catch us unawares which is what this thread is all about.

We are encouraged to increase the frequency of our coming together as we see the day approaching...we are at the finish line, all things MUST be concluded and in place by 12noon 20th January 2017.

IT IS THE INFALLIBLE PROMISE OF OUR GREAT GOD cry
What?? This MrPresident. In heaven we go born Children? Abeg where you dey worship?

U just dey turn Jesus words upside down.

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Matthew:22:30

Amplified Bible Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrected state neither do [men] marry nor are [women] given in marriage, but they are like the angels in heaven.

Abeg. I no want go further into this matter.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09:

I think we are plotting to call my Lord and Master a liar(?) This are His own words, right out of His Holy mouth.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Matthew:24:36.

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew:24:42

The Master likened His coming with the days of Noah. Noah was told the rain was coming, Noah was not told when the rain will come. When it was time, Yahweh said, Noah, get up and go into the Ark. That was it. Prepare and wait, for you know not when. Just be ready.

Now lets see what the Holy Spirit through Apst Paul is saying.

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. (Why?, because it's has been already stated that no man knows it).

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. (Without warning).

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. (What this means is, we should lookout for the signs given by the Master and the Holy Spirit through the Apostles. But fixing dates?) How may Apostles fixed dates for the Master's coming nah? Why shd we?
The signs abound, fine, but are we asked to fix dates wen we see the signs?
Me i no sabi oo.

I will answer you comprehensively,but i need to ask you one question, in Daniel and Nebu's image, which part of the image are we at the moment? Daniel 2:44
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09:

What?? This MrPresident. In heaven we go born Children? Abeg where you dey worship?

U just dey turn Jesus words upside down.

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Matthew:22:30

Amplified Bible Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrected state neither do [men] marry nor are [women] given in marriage, but they are like the angels in heaven.

Abeg. I no want go further into this matter.

There will be PLENTY of SEX in heaven. PLENTY OF SEX. And we will be doing naming every hour of the day grin. I will answer you comprehensively later.

THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF SEX IN HEAVEN grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

There will be PLENTY of SEX in heaven. PLENTY OF SEX. And we will be doing naming every hour of the day grin. I will answer you comprehensively later.

Pls don't make me start ignoring you, pls. This is becoming crazy.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09 and Oga presido it af do. Let's wait and see. I am sure nothing will happen.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
Martinez19:
Anas09 and Oga presido it af do. Let's wait and see. I am sure nothing will happen.
My broda it af do no be small. Tanku bery much, me af don go. gud nite
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Where did you see me read 6th and 7th books of Moses

Ask question,you no ask, na to dey throw useless jabs.

OLAADEGBU, 20th of January 2017 latest, Jesus Christ will come grin
Shey u don dey take person play ba?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Kai, I can hardly wait for the 20th cheesy cheesy cheesy
My dear. I can't wait oo. Him say for heaven... in fact make i no even talk am. I don tire for MrPresident1.

I think i agree with you, this guy is having fun making us waste time on this his thread. He is joking.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anas09:

My dear. I can't wait oo. Him say for heaven... in fact make i no even talk am. I don tire for MrPresident1.

I think i agree with you, this guy is having fun making us waste time on this his thread. He is joking.
when did Oga presido become Jesus' secretary? Nothing will happen. He is just toying with everyone.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Anas09:

After perusing his replies, I realised he is pulling our legs. No serious Christian will be giving out dates of Jesus' return like 9ja Bet cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

This is what reading 6th and 7th books of Moses does to the mind. Don't you think you need deliverance? undecided

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2017
MrPresident1:

You are a troll tongue cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 8:04am On Jan 12, 2017
MrPresident1:

Have you checked?

What has failed?

Ishilove
US policies got it wrong
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Ishilove:

After perusing his replies, I realised he is pulling our legs. No serious Christian will be giving out dates of Jesus' return like 9ja Bet cheesy
No be small tin. But on a serious note, whether he is joking not, does he know the implication of this?

@ Mr President, lying agaisnt the Holy Spirit is an unpardonable sin. because you can't tell me you came up by this all by yourself.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Anas09:

No be small tin. But on a serious note, whether he is joking not, does he know the implication of this?

@ Mr President1, lying agaisnt the Holy Spirit is an unpardonable sin. because you can't tell me you came up by this all by yourself.
I don't think he believes in the Holy Spirit...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Israel must adopt two-state solution for lasting peace
- John Kerry 28 December 2016

I am, particularly watching to see what the aftermath will be of this approximately 70 Nations meeting
to be held in Paris, France on January the 15th, 2017
where a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is going to be submitted and forced on Israel
(i.e. divide Israel into two)
Will the outcome of this coming Sunday, January the 15th, 2017 be a catalyst for something
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ishilove:

US policies got it wrong

What policy did they get wrong? That report addresses a clash of ideologies.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
MrPresident1:

What policy did they get wrong? That report addresses a clash of ideologies.
Their cowboy policy that thought western democracy is practicable everywhere.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Anas09:

Pls don't make me start ignoring you, pls. This is becoming crazy.

Tell me beautiful lady grin, and I am expecting your response cheesy, according to the image that Nebuchadnezzar saw and Daniel interpreted which is a succession of world empires until the coming of Christ, at which point in that image are we?

Ishilove, KingEbukasblog, Eniholar, Felixomor, OLAADEGBU, JOAGBAJE, Scholar8200, Martinez19, Image123
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Their cowboy policy that thought western democracy is practicable everywhere.

What did it clash with?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Will the outcome of this coming Sunday, January the 15th, 2017 be a catalyst for something

Well, I a have not been following that news, but one thing is sure, that land belongs to neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians.

If anything happens, if any agreement is signed, we will try to situate it in Bible prophecy.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Martinez19:
when did Oga presido become Jesus' secretary? Nothing will happen. He is just toying with everyone.

My brother, have you read the book of Daniel, have you read Chapter 2 where King Nebu saw an image that represented the succession of world empires that would rule the earth until Jesus returned?

Tell me bros, according to that image, where are we presently in the dispensation of time? which part of the image are we?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ishilove:

I have given no dates my dear Ishilove, I have given no definitive date that Jesus would return. The only certain, factual and infallible date I have given is the date by which the attempts to mix Iron and Clay would end completely.

That date is the 20th of January 2017.

And Bible prophecy tells us that it is in the days of the mixing of Iron and Clay that God will set up the kingdom of His son Jesus Christ. The stone that was cut from the mountain without hands struck the image at its feet of iron and clay.

If mixing has failed and Iron has failed to cleave with Clay what is the implication of this? Take your bearing from Daniel 2:43-44

Daniel 2:43-44
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Image123, questions for you

1, Who is the son of perdition?
2, What is the Falling Away?
3, What is the Iron?
4, What is the Clay?
5, Name one concrete attempt to mix these two ideologies that you have noticed?
6, When is the end of the attempt to mix these two ideologies?
7, Do you agree that we are in the period of Iron and Clay?
8, When will this time of Iron and Clay end?
9, Identify specific great leaders of Gold, Silver, Brass, Iron and Clay...
10, How long did Babylon the kingdom of Gold last?

Can anyone help Image123 to answer these questions?

GoodMuyis, Gboyee4fun, Ishilove, KingEbukasblog, Eniholar, Felixomor, OLAADEGBU, JOAGBAJE, Scholar8200, Martinez19,
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Daniel 2:34
Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

The stone was cut out without hands, and it smote the image upon his feet of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

So the question is, what dispensation of the image are we, I mean what part of its body are we presently, and when will this dispensation end?

anas09, GoodMuyis, Gboyee4fun, Ishilove, KingEbukasblog, Eniholar, Felixomor, OLAADEGBU, JOAGBAJE, Scholar8200, Martinez19, LordReed, Muttleylaf,

Where are the Bible scholars?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
MrPresident1:
Well, I a have not been following that news, but one thing is sure, that land belongs to neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians.

If anything happens, if any agreement is signed, we will try to situate it in Bible prophecy.
Anyway, though I have told you this before, it doesn't stop me, saying it again, that a lot of outstanding or yet fulfilled prophecies will need to be hurriedly and squashingly slotted in, back to back, into the limiting window of time that is between now and on or before Friday, January 20th, 2017

I know you've already got made up excuses saved for when your proverbial doesn't hit the fan sic
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ishilove:

You are a troll tongue cheesy

Yes! I said it! There is going to be plenty of SEX in heaven. Pt 1

We are presently in the tribulations, the curse after the blessings; God has turned His face away from the blackman this is why we are a mess world. How did the blackman who civilised the world become so dumb? The blackman who pioneered all the development in the world has become everyone's donkey, how did this come to be? Our God forsook us because we dabbled into idolatry and wickedness.

Deuteronomy 32:18
Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

How was Great Britain able to colonise a nation of strong people like us? How were the white people with only a handful of guns able to take shiploads of slaves from Africa? How?? God took our brains from us. God sold us into the hands of our enemies.

Deuteronomy 32:30
How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?

Jeremiah 12:7
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Have you heard of the Pyramids? Yes we built it!
We explored space
We are familiar with the stars and galaxies, we let our footprints there

Yet look at what we have become today, because He forsook us...

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (217) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.