Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (250037 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Oga presido, hope all is well grin. Your prophecy won't be the first to fail and it won't be the last. If I hear say Jesus come at your stipulated time cheesy.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Trippledee(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mr presi abeg make this ur prophecy work oooo bcs I don bet on u.... U better start praying now mak rapture com tomoro, If I no win d money I no go take am easy with u. I wish u best of luck...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
I have not logged in for a while grin

I just came back to witness the failure of this prophecy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I have not logged in for a while grin

I just came back to witness the failure of this prophecy grin grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy me too
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 1:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Mr presido, don't run o. Come out like a man and savor the failure of your prophecy grin.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Jesus has already left heaven; he's on his way to invade our planet; guess the distance is why he is not yet here

I guess this guy is just an atheist like us, trying to show how simple hypnotism works and how pastor control people with little/no backing for the pastor action

1) Many people irrespective of religion/believe become interested, hence the sustain conversation on the thread (35 pages!!!! And still counting! !!) To prove why organise religion has endure over the years

2) some Christians I'm sure have re-didicated thier life to Christ hence using wager theory (can't remember) you av nothing to loose if it's false and all to loose if it's true
Same reason most people decide to follow religion in the first place

3) use of antecedent
Even though some Christians have never heard clay and iron theory, when mr president start giving how one event lead to another they get thrown off thier feet
Just same way most people get blown away by their pastor sweet mouth without making thier own personal research

4) stupidity of the mind: even though some Christian have it in thier bible that no one knows the day they are still bothered by mr president even though it seems foolish to;
Same way people believe in God/religion in face of super convincing evidences opposing thier believe which make other people wonder how can they be this foolish

5) what can they do to me : NOTHING! !!
If Mr president prophecy fails, what can you do to him: nothing!!! same way you did nothing for TB Joshua, pst Adeboye and even Jesus failed prophecy
This is the strength of so many pastors/Christians: if I say there is God and it turns out to be false, what can you do to me: NOTHING! !

6) fame
Either you like it or not MrPresident1 is one of the most (currently) famous and trending moniker on nairaland. What a fame!!!
Same way most pastor are in the game for the fame

7) fame brings money
Ever wonder why you've never heard of famous but poor pastor.
Either Mr Seun like it or not, MrPresident1 has driven traffic for him which will bring seun more money (if there is a pre arrangement, -just saying- mr seun should pay MrPresident1 for service rendered)

I think MrPresident1 have done a very good job and should be commended while everyone check themselves/believes

If you could be bothered/concerned about this thread to visit more than twice; what more stupid things have you fallen

You are out of your delusion because MrPresident1 choose today, if he has said next week you will still be there

Probably your religion want you to be forever loyal/delusion hence no mistake of given-date
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

4 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 5:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Mister, bury your head in shame.

Watch it guys, he'll give a new and definitely odd definition to what he meant by "Jesus is coming ". Just watch it.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2017
QuietHammer:

Watch it guys, he'll give a new and definitely odd definition to what he meant by "Jesus is coming ". Just watch it.
Mr presido was so deluded. I can't fall for this cheap shot.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Jesus and His entourage have since entered the Milky Way galaxy; they are somewhere around the moon. In a matter of hours they'll touch down on our home planet. I know MrPresident and Sukkot have dressed up for this momentous occasion.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Jesus and His entourage have since entered the Milky Way galaxy; they are somewhere around the moon. In a matter of hours they'll touch down on our home planet. I know MrPresident1 and Sukkot have dressed up for this momentous occasion.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident and Sukkot, where will they land?...MM1, Heathrow, or JFK Intergalactic Airport.? Make dem no land Nnamdi Azikiwe sha, runway no good.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:
Today is da day Amen
Da day of the LORD Amen

Today is da day Amen
Da day of the LORD Amen
grin grin grin

MuttleyLaff:

Mr MrPresident1 Wehdone Sir
but what's your foot size please?

analice107:
You want to buy him shoes?

No, he has enough prophecy flops as it is
MrPresident1 you didnt mention that you're known to the MET police for your flops
Wehdone Sir

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2017
I have been roaring with laughter here cheesy cheesy intergalactic airport ko, intercosmic airport ni cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2017
Anyway, guys lets be serious after all the funny comments. I said 'on or before 20th January 2017, which means that today is included. Let us comprehend things well so that we do not middle things up because we are in haste.

I know we are all expectant to see our Mighty God and Saviour Jesus Christ, but we need to be patient even in our anxiety grin

Let us continue to gaze intently at the heavens, he is coming in the clouds, we will all see him comimg in power and great glory grin wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2017
The Sun that will rise today is the Sun of Jesus.

Somebody should please give the local time when the inauguration would begin...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2017
https://www.thecable.ng/trump-takes-oath-of-office-6pm-nigerian-time-on-friday

I got it now. Its going to be 6pm Nigerian time. Let us wait for this time with bated breath, let us be expectant and watchful grin, this prophecy is airtight cheesy

6pm is also the commencement of sabbath, Nigerian time.

Judah and Israel, negroes, your rest has come wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2017
QuietHammer:

OK, so I went through a few of your comments, so I think I understand you a bit.

All I ask of you, is to put your heart at rest, whaat the coming of Jesus is about, is the redemption of the black man, redemption from slavery, so cool down and watch. Inauguration begins at 6pm today Nigerian time grin wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Mr presido was so deluded. I can't fall for this cheap shot.

cheesy grin

How would you plead when you stand before the son of man?

Do not make him angry with you wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Jesus our Great Master is here with us now wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Edenoscar(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:
https://www.thecable.ng/trump-takes-oath-of-office-6pm-nigerian-time-on-friday

I got it now. Its going to be 6pm Nigerian time. Let us wait for this time with bated breath, let us be expectant and watchful grin, this prophecy is airtight cheesy

6pm is also the commencement of sabbath, Nigerian time.

Judah and Israel, negroes, your rest has come wink

From ON OR BEFORE jan 20 to 6pm nigerian time, to lets wait for a few more minutes, to lets just give it to 8pm, to OK lets just wait to 10pm and see, to OK today is not over until its over, to OK its 11:57 lets just wait for 3 more minutes to
you know what they said that he would come like a thief in the night so i guess he works in mysterious ways
oh jeez i cant stop laugh
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

OK, so I went through a few of your comments, so I think I understand you a bit.

All I ask of you, is to put your heart at rest, whaat the coming of Jesus is about, is the redemption of the black man, redemption from slavery, so cool down and watch. Inauguration begins at 6pm today Nigerian time grin wink
Lol. I said it. So Trump's presidency is the second coming. Why then did you say on or before the 20th ?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

cheesy grin

How would you plead when you stand before the son of man?

Do not make him angry with you wink
sharrap.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ErnyyBobo: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Lets Just hope you will stop Shouting Clay and Iron Upandan..... This is what religion does to the brain....
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2017
QuietHammer:

Lol. I said it. So Trump's presidency is the second coming. Why then did you say on or before the 20th ?
this guy should just atop abeg
MrPresident1 you've already made a fool of yourself enough
Now you're giving the exact time undecided
Smh
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ErnyyBobo: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2017
jonbellion:
Smh

No mind am...

From 12noon.... Now it's 6pm..... undecided
Werey Somebody... grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2017
ErnyyBobo:

No mind am...

Werey Somebody... grin
laugh go my belle when my time dey read 12:01am tomorrow.

Oga presido, tongue ntorrrr!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2017
ErnyyBobo:

No mind am...

Werey Somebody... grin

My brother, it was just a little miscalculation jare grin

12noon in Naija is 6pm in America
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Edenoscar:

From ON OR BEFORE jan 20 to 6pm nigerian time, to lets wait for a few more minutes, to lets just give it to 8pm, to OK lets just wait to 10pm and see, to OK today is not over until its over, to OK its 11:57 lets just wait for 3 more minutes to
you know what they said that he would come like a thief in the night so i guess he works in mysterious ways
oh jeez i cant stop laugh

My brother, I know you are as anxious as I am, but just let us be a lil bit more patient grin. My brother, watch the heavens closely grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2017
jonbellion:
Smh

When the new president is inaugurated, then we can say my prophecy is false. Can we agree on this? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2017
QuietHammer:

Funny fellow. Trump's presidency is not the second coming.

I said Hitlery will not be president
I also said Trump will not be president.
It is Bible prophecy

The Sun that will rise today is the Sun of Christ grin
The Sun of the Blackman
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2017
I guess this guy is just an atheist like us, trying to show how simple hypnotism works and how pastor control people with little/no backing for the pastor action

1) Many people irrespective of religion/believe become interested, hence the sustain conversation on the thread (35 pages!!!! And still counting! !!) To prove why organise religion has endure over the years

2) some Christians I'm sure have re-didicated thier life to Christ hence using wager theory (can't remember) you av nothing to loose if it's false and all to loose if it's true
Same reason most people decide to follow religion in the first place

3) use of antecedent
Even though some Christians have never heard clay and iron theory, when mr president start giving how one event lead to another they get thrown off thier feet
Just same way most people get blown away by their pastor sweet mouth without making thier own personal research

4) stupidity of the mind: even though some Christian have it in thier bible that no one knows the day they are still bothered by mr president even though it seems foolish to;
Same way people believe in God/religion in face of super convincing evidences opposing thier believe which make other people wonder how can they be this foolish

5) what can they do to me : NOTHING! !!
If Mr president prophecy fails, what can you do to him: nothing!!! same way you did nothing for TB Joshua, pst Adeboye and even Jesus failed prophecy
This is the strength of so many pastors/Christians: if I say there is God and it turns out to be false, what can you do to me: NOTHING! !

6) fame
Either you like it or not MrPresident1 is one of the most (currently) famous and trending moniker on nairaland. What a fame!!!
Same way most pastor are in the game for the fame

7) fame brings money
Ever wonder why you've never heard of famous but poor pastor.
Either Mr Seun like it or not, MrPresident1 has driven traffic for him which will bring seun more money (if there is a pre arrangement, -just saying- mr seun should pay MrPresident1 for service rendered)

I think MrPresident1 have done a very good job and should be commended while everyone check themselves/believes

If you could be bothered/concerned about this thread to visit more than twice; what more stupid things have you fallen

You are out of your delusion because MrPresident1 choose today, if he has said next week you will still be there

Probably your religion want you to be forever loyal/delusion hence no mistake of given-date

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2017
MR PRESIDENT THE NEW DATE IS 25th . ACCORDING TO THIS VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3S85UNUyu8

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (217) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.