Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (249893 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
As it stands now, what remains is the rebirth of the Sun of God to give power to the Firstfruits who are already awake, and also to raise the dead from sleep; Christ the firstfruits have already risen from death. This is the enduing of these men, who are the first to arise from the dead, with supernatural powers.

The birth of the Unconquered Sun, the Son of God will happen on the 25th of December 2017, and it will empower these men who are Christ, and they will take over the world, there are 144,000 of these men, 12,000 each drawn from the 12 twelve tribes of Israel. They will all be headed by the Lamb of God, the One from the House of David.

Jesus Christ is an Institution, it is the presidency of the coming world, a body of righteous rulers for the new heavens and earth that God is bringing so shortly by the 25th of December 2017.

Jesus is an ideology, these 144,000 men are the first to have these ideology written in them.

An ideology has proponents, for example, the Maoist ideology as expounded by Chairman Mao of China makes Mao and his henchmen the Christs of that ideology.

Roman/Western civilisation is an ideology, and its henchmen are the top leaders and rulers of Anglo-American and the West, they are the Christs of this ideology
Islam is also an ideology, and its henchmen are the top rulers and leaders of the Islamic world, they are the Christs of this ideology.
Jesus is the ideology powered by the Sun, and the henchmen of this ideology are collectively called Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is an institution.

Christ as a word means 'Anointed'.

Jesus Christ means men anointed with the ideology of the Sun, automatically making them to become the Sons of God.

So, anyone that has been
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
1Corinthians 15:51
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

When the ideology of the Sun of God comes, we shall all be changed; the 'dead' who are in Christ- the meaning of this is that the true Israel (Negroes and other native people of the earth) and her converts (all other tribes and races of people) will be raised at the coming of the SUN of God. The coming of the rays of the healing SUN of God will power every faithful and righteous person back to life, because Jesus is the LIFE, and his coming will return life to the dead.

The 'dead' are the people who are in spiritually mental graves not the literal remains of dead people in the graves or cemeteries.The dead are the ''living breathing walking talking'' people but because there is no Jesus, the SUN of God to power them, they are dead. the coming of the SUN of God will raise them back to life again.

Paul, Abraham, Joseph, Timothy, Jeremiah, Hosea, Isaiah, Sarah etc, are all among the dead, but the difference between these people and the rest of the dead is that these people are the firstfruits; they are already alive and understand fully what I am saying. In this thread, I explained the meaning of what Paul was saying when he said that he would be here when Christ returns. Paul has reincarnated many times, he is a firstfruits, he is one of Christs from the tribe of Benjamin, and this explains why he said this below, he said he will be alive when Christ returns. The original Paul who wrote this died eons ago, but he says he will be alive when Christ returns!

2Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Paul has reincarnated, he is a firstfruits, when Jesus returns he will be given spiritual powers to judge the earth as one of its top rulers. Paul has already woken up, he will understand perfectly all that I am saying here (all the firstfruits will understand too, Paul is only an example of them), and when Jesus the Sun of God returns, Paul and all the other Christs and Firstfruits, 144,000 of them will receive spiritual powers to rule the world forever.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
The Sun of God will shine on the 25th of December 2017, the Birthday of the unconquered Sun of God.

Acts 1:9
And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

A cloud hides the Sun of God

Matthew 24:30
and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The celestial and terrestrial interplay of the Sun of God and the son of man. The Son of man will come in the clouds of heaven. It is the Sun of God who will power the Son of man, and it is the same thing because the Sun of God is the Son of man in the interplay of the celestial and the terrestrial.

Acts 1:11
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Jesus is the Sun of God, he is the Sun that was taken up into heaven, in the same manner that the clouds hid him from sight, so also the clouds will part to reveal him in Power and Great Glory.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mark 13:26
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

The Sun of God who is the Son of man will come in the clouds. This has been interpreted to mean hat Jesus will come from space riding on a horse, lol, so many many funny interpretations. How is it possible for anyone to go into space or come down from space just like that? Is it humanly possible for any man to climb into space without special protective apparatus?

It was the interplay of the terrestrial and the celestial. And it was all about thee sun. You can check up the pictures of Jesus on the net, unfailingly, YOU WILL FIND A SOLAR HALO ON HIS HEAD ALL THE TIME 100%.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Lirqur: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Still not yet!. You aint seen nothing yet. grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Isaiah 63:1-6
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Edom is the heavens of our world; and he will come in the clouds (cloud mean trouble) of heaven. Again, the celestial and terrestrial interplay, Jesus will come in the clouds of heaven. The Son of man will be empowered with his spiritual powers in the aftermath of trouble in the heavens
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Isaiah 34:1-8
1 Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.

2 For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.

3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.

4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

8 For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Idumea, Bozrah, Edom, Esau, are all the same person/place, and they are presently the heavens of our world.

His sword will be bathed in heaven cry cry cry upon the people of his curse, to judgment. A great slaughter in the land of Idumea cry cry cry And all the tribes of the earth shall mourn

He is coming. His is coming in the clouds of heaven.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2017
When they shall say Peace and Safety then sudden destruction

For world peace to remain, the status of Jerusalem must be maintained.

For there to be safety so that God will not destroy the kingdoms of the world and their rulership, no nation must put her embassy in Jerusalem. For all Trump's hot air that he will put the US embassy in Jerusalem, he still signed the waiver to keep the US embassy AWAY and OUT of Jerusalem!!!

If America places its embassy in Jerusalem, which means that they are recognizing Israeli ownership and sovereignty over Jerusalem, there will be a loud explosion in the world immediately.

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, so they are not the owners of Jerusalem. So while they are in possession of Jerusalem, they cannot assert sovereignty over it, their claim to sovereignty over Jerusalem is when countries put their embassies there, and according to United Nations Resolution 242, this is impossible because the UN will not recognise this sovereignty.

So for them, and all the other rulerships of the world to remain in ''Peace and Safety'', the status of Jerusalem must remain as it is.

And this is what the whole world voted for on Thursday 21st December grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Where are the watchers ooo?

From 6pm sundown today 24th December to 6pm sundown tomorrow 25th December LET US BE WATCHFUL, ALERT AND AWAKE OOO

Wake up!
Wake up!!
Wake up!!!

He comes in the clouds of heaven
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
A resolution backed overwhelmingly by the United Nations has effectively called on the US to withdraw its recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Part of the document reads: "...any decisions and actions which purport to have altered, the character, status or demographic composition of the Holy City of Jerusalem have no legal effect, are null and void and must be rescinded in compliance with relevant resolutions of the [UN] Security Council".

The resolution "calls upon all States to refrain from the establishment of diplomatic missions in the Holy City of Jerusalem".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-42450062

Yesterday, I was telling watchers that the UN resolution rejecting Trump's declaration of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital is the declaration of peace and safety.

The capital of the Israel of God is Jerusalem, and God has His eyes on that city perpetually, any attempt by any impostor or usurper to appropriate Jerusalem to himself or themselves will draw His instant wrath. By rejecting Trump's declaration, the nations of the world have sued for peace and safety

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Alternative Title: United Nations Resolution 242 ,  Resolution of the United Nations (UN)  Security Council passed in an effort to secure a just and lasting peace in the wake of the Six-Day (June) War of 1967, fought primarily between Israel and Egypt, Jordan, and Syria.

The Resolution was passed on November 22 1967 in the aftermath of the 6day war.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_242

The preamble [3] refers to the "inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in the Middle East in which every State in the area can live in security".

Operative Paragraph One "Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:

(i) Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force." [4], Jordan, Israel and Lebanon entered into consultations with the UN Special representative over the implementation of 242.[5] After denouncing it in 1967, Syria "conditionally" accepted the resolution in March 1972. Syria formally accepted[6] UN Security Council Resolution 338, the cease-fire at the end of the Yom Kippur War (in 1973), which embraced resolution 242.[7]

On 1 May 1968, the Israeli ambassador to the UN expressed Israel's position to the Security Council: "My government has indicated its acceptance of the Security Council resolution for the promotion of agreement on the establishment of a just and lasting peace. I am also authorized to reaffirm that we are willing to seek agreement with each Arab State on all matters included in that resolution."

In September 1993, the PLO agreed that Resolutions 242 and 338 should be the basis for negotiations with Israel when it signed the Declaration of Principles.

Resolution 242 is one of the most widely affirmed resolutions on the Arab–Israeli conflict and formed the basis for later negotiations between the parties. These led to Peace Treaties between Israel and Egypt(1979) and Jordan (1994), as well as the 1993 and 1995 agreements with the Palestinians.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Resolution 242 passed by the United Nations in 1967 affirms that the United Nations would not recognise the territories seized by the Israelis during the 6day war.

What this means is that Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem is not recognised by the nations of the world, if the nations do not recognise this sovereignty, they cannot put their embassies to the state of Israel in Jerusalem.

This was the basis for lasting peace in the region between the Israelis and the Arabs.

But this was a ruse, the main reason is because the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, they cannot claim sovereignty over Jerusalem, and if they do so and countries of the world are allowed to put their embassies in Jerusalem, God would have acted immediately to destroy them, so in order for them and the rest of the world to be in PEACE and SAFETY from the wrath of God for appropriating what is not theirs to themselves, all the nations of the world collectively agreed not to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of the Israelis.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
When Trump named Jerusalem as the capital of the state of Israel, it was a call to God to act to DESTROY!

But the nations of the world, sitting in the valley of Jehoshaphat, in the valley of decision at the UN General Assembly, said NO.

They proclaimed PEACE and SAFETY by adopting the resolution not to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of the state of Israel.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
FULL TEXT: UN Resolution rejecting Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Status of Jerusalem

The General Assembly,

Reaffirming its relevant resolutions, including resolution 72/15 of 30 November 2017 on Jerusalem,

Reaffirming also the relevant resolutions of the Security Council, including resolutions 242 (1967) of 22 November 1967, 252 (1968) of 21 May 1968, 267 (1969) of 3 July 1969, 298 (1971) of 25 September 1971, 338 (1973) of 22 October 1973, 446 (1979) of 22 March 1979, 465 (1980) of 1 March 1980, 476 (1980) of 30 June 1980, 478 (1980) of 20 August 1980 and 2334 (2016) of 23 December 2016,

Guided by the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations, and reaffirming, inter alia, the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by force,

Bearing in mind the specific status of the Holy City of Jerusalem and, in particular, the need for the protection and preservation of the unique spiritual, religious and cultural dimensions of the city, as foreseen in relevant United Nations resolutions, Stressing that Jerusalem is a final status issue to be resolved through negotiations in line with relevant United Nations resolutions,

Expressing, in this regard, its deep regret at recent decisions concerning the status of Jerusalem,

1. Affirms that any decisions and actions which purport to have altered the character, status or demographic composition of the Holy City of Jerusalem have no legal effect, are null and void and must be rescinded in compliance with relevant resolutions of the Security Council, and in this regard calls upon all States to refrain from the establishment of diplomatic missions in the Holy City of Jerusalem, pursuant to Security Council resolution 478 (1980);

2. Demands that all States comply with Security Council resolutions regarding the Holy City of Jerusalem, and not recognize any actions or measures contrary to those resolutions; A/ES-10/L.22 2/2 17-22856

3. Reiterates its call for the reversal of the negative trends on the ground that are imperilling the two-State solution and for the intensification and acceleration of international and regional efforts and support aimed at achieving, without delay, a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East on the basis of the relevant United Nations resolutions, the Madrid terms of reference, including the principle of land for peace, the Arab Peace Initiative 1 and the Quartet road map,2 and an end to the Israeli occupation that began in 1967;

4. Decides to adjourn the tenth emergency special session temporarily and to authorize the President of the General Assembly at its most recent session to resume its meeting upon request from Member States.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by olaolutreasure(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2017
MrPresident1:
Watch and Pray.
Honestly MrPresident1, your theology is right in part. Your revelation is deep and is real, I can testify to it because I have come to know about this PEACE AND SAFETY teaching and the Jerusalem issue is prophetic. But the wrong part is your date mentioning, Bible says no one knows the day or time when the Son of Man cometh, but Jesus gave us ideas and signs of the time, which we now are. Date specification is an error, but the season is real.
Thanks, God bless
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Where are the watchers? grin

Where are the scoffers too? grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
olaolutreasure:

Honestly MrPresident1, your theology is right in part. Your revelation is deep and is real, I can testify to it because I have come to know about this PEACE AND SAFETY teaching and the Jerusalem issue is prophetic. But the wrong part is your date mentioning, Bible says no one knows the day or time when the Son of Man cometh, but Jesus gave us ideas and signs of the time, which we now are. Date specification is an error, but the season is real.
Thanks, God bless

When i wanted to reply you this morning, the Holy Spirit ministered to me to wait a while, now i understand why. You see, Jesus could have come today because Peace and safety has already been proclaimed, but he did not come, so we will continue to search the Scriptures to continue to unravel prophecy.

Time epochs help us to track the evolution of Bible prophecy, I have explained this several times. If I had sat on my butt like you and many others safely ensconsed in 'Bible says no one knows the day or time...Date specification is an error', I would never have learned how to decipher the proclamation of peace and safety talkless of knowing about the sacredness of the Holy city of Jerusalem, which I have learned and now taught you!

We have been in the season of his arrival for over 2,000 years, we need time epochs to know the specific time we are in.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2017
All things are done, what remains now is sudden destruction to clear the world of all wickedness, and to institute the righteous and everlasting leadership of Jesus Christ.

Watch and pray wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2017
All Israel will be saved grin

But una eyes go see am, and una go shìt hot shìt when emergency dysentery hold una cheesy cheesy

But all Israel will be saved wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
My people, I want to formally acknowledge that no man can inow the day or hour that Jesus will come grin. But my acknowledgement comes from a position of knowledge and not ignorance.

All the prophecies regarding the coming of Christ has been fulfilled, we are now in the stage of waiting for the last and final action from God to institute His kingdom right here on earth.

It will not take long anymore, then next stage is judgment...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Where are the watchers ehhhh?

Give a like to this comment if you are a watcher grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Where are the watchers?

Will he find faith when he returns?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Seun(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
My people, I want to formally acknowledge that no man can inow the day or hour that Jesus will come grin. But my acknowledgement comes from a position of knowledge and not ignorance.

All the prophecies regarding the coming of Christ has been fulfilled, we are now in the stage of waiting for the last and final action from God to institute His kingdom right here on earth.

It will not take long anymore, then next stage is judgment...
It’s been 2000 years bro. 50 generations of Christians including the first converts of the apostles thought Jesus would return within their lifetimes and were disappointed. It is presumptuous to believe that he will return in your lifetime. Jesus is as likely to return as any other dead person.

You are sacrificing the full enjoyment of the life you know for an afterlife that is described in a book collection that is internally inconsistent and riddled with scientific and logical errors, just because you happen to have been raised to believe in it. Please be advised that this is not wise. A bird in hand (real life) is worth more than a story about two thousand birds in the bush (eternal life).

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Seun:

It’s been 2000 years bro. 50 generations of Christians including the first converts of the apostles thought Jesus would return within their lifetimes and were disappointed. It is presumptuous to believe that he will return in your lifetime. Jesus is as likely to return as any other dead person. You are sacrificing the full enjoyment of the life you know for an afterlife that is described in a book collection that is internally inconsistent and riddled with scientific and logical errors.

you just happen to have been raised to believe in.

Yes ooo, broda Seun has quoted meeeeee shocked shocked grin grin grin, today is my happy day and I am hitting the roof grin.

I shall frame this quote and hang it in my room shocked wink

One thing is sure, Broda Seun is now a watcher too cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Seun:
It’s been 2000 years bro. 50 generations of Christians including the first converts of the apostles thought Jesus would return within their lifetimes and were disappointed. It is presumptuous to believe that he will return in your lifetime. Jesus is as likely to return as any other dead person.

He has been gone for only 517 years, the millennium reign was between 500 and 1500AD when black men ruled Europe.

A lot of information has been spread about the knowledge and identity of Jesus, and I am trying my best to dispel this misinformation as much as I can. I only need people to reason rationally with me using the Bible as our standpoint

Jesus is an ideology powered by the sun. The proponents of an ideology are its Christs; Maoist ideology, Roman ideology, Islamic ideology have peoole who expounded them, making them the Christs of those ideologies, Christ means 'Anointed', it is not the surname of Jesus, lol. Jesus Christ means the men who are anointed with the ideology of Jesus. And when Jesus comes, we will all be like him, all of us anointed with the ideology of Jesus.

Have you checked the pictures of Jesus on the net, where is there a solar halo on his head 100% of the time? He is the SUN of God, who powers the SON of man.

You are sacrificing the full enjoyment of the life you know for an afterlife that is described in a book collection that is internally inconsistent and riddled with scientific and logical errors, just because you happen to have been raised to believe in it. Please be advised that this is not wise. A bird in hand (real life) is worth more than a story about two thousand birds in the bush (eternal life).

The Bible is consistent, logical and scientific, you only need to be properly oriented to it to begin to understand it, once you get the right orientation, it is sweeter than programming grin. The wisdom of God is amazing and wonderful.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LotusFan: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Seun:

A bird in hand (real life) is worth more than a story about two thousand birds in the bush (eternal life).

Ouch! that was cold!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
LotusFan:

Ouch! that was cold!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
People do not seem to understand that ALARM BELLS are now CEASELESSLY TOLLING in the world.

THEY HAVE SAID PEACE AND SAFETY,

THE ONE LETTIGN HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY

THIS GENERATION IS ENDING

The next earthquake in the world will have its epicentre from Jerusalem, the earth will reel to and from like a mighty drunken man, people will see raw fear.

God will protect His people on that day grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (217) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.