Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,013 members, 7,946,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (257447 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is the LAST SIGN
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lunar eclipse 2019: ‘Blood Moon’ on Monday will be the last eclipse to be seen in Britain for 10 years

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/01/20/lunar-eclipse-2019-blood-moon-monday-will-last-seen-britain/

The Moon will turn red tomorrow as Britain experiences its last total lunar eclipse for 10 years. The eclipse will happen in the early morning of Monday January 21 when the Moon start to darken at 2.35am with full eclipse beginning at 4.40am. It will be free of the Earth’s shadow by 7.49am.

It  is the last chance for UK observers to see a total lunar eclipse in its entirety until 2029.

A total lunar eclipse occurs when the Earth passes exactly between the Sun and the Moon creating a shadow which stops solar rays reaching the lunar surface.

Spectators can expect the Moon to begin to darken slowly before turning red as it becomes completely caught in Earth’s shade.

Sometimes the eclipsed Moon is a deep red colour, almost disappearing from view, and sometimes it can be quite bright.

January’s full Moon is also known as a ‘wolf moon’, a name deriving from Native American Tribes who said wolves would howl outside villages during full moons at the beginning of the year.

And the eclipse will occur when the Moon is at its closest point to Earth - making it a supermoon, so it will appear 14 per cent larger and 30 per cent brighter.

In Britain the Moon will be above the horizon throughout theeclipse, though from the extreme southeast of England the Sun will have risen as it comes to an end.

The red effect is due to Earth’s atmosphere. Without an atmosphere the Moon would appear black or even totally invisible when it was within Earth’s shadow.

But because Earth’s atmosphere extends about 50 miles up, during a total eclipse, although the Moon is in shadow, there is a ring around our planet through which the Sun’s rays still pass.

Unlike the other wavelengths the Sun's red light is scattered much less by air allowing it to travel through the atmosphere where other colours are lost. Finally it is bent by a process of refraction as it leaves the atmosphere on the opposite side, channelling it on to the Moon’s surface.

Lunar eclipses always happen at a full Moon as this is when it moves behind the Earth and into line with the Earth and Sun but most of the time no eclipse takes place because the e Moon's orbit is slightly tilted so it normally passes a little above or below the Earth’s shadow.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Watch the sky tonight, hopefully we all will be able to see the blood moon
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
6:12 am Mon, Jan 21
6:43 am Mon, Jan 21
7:09 am Mon, Jan 21

These are the times the eclipse will be most visible, all lagos time
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Revelation 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This is the revelation of the wrath, when the sun darkens and the moon turns to blood( vs 12)
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
America is the heaven of our world, this is why it is called God's own country. The place where God is dwelling is called heaven.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eclipse 2019: How is Donald Trump linked to Blood Moon doomsday prophecy?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1070388/Eclipse-2019-blood-moon-donald-trump-israel-prophecy-end-of-the-world

Evangelical Christian preacher Paul Begley, from Indiana in the US, is certain President Donald Trump holds the key to the January total lunar eclipse. The upcoming Super Blood Moon will pass over the nightside of Earth between January 20 and January 21. In an astonishing coincidence, the Blood Moon will arrive on the second anniversary of President Donald Trump being sworn into office. But the Blood Moon connections do not stop there, because pastor Begley believes Mr Trump is “the Blood Moon President”.

The firebrand preacher said: “This Super Blood Moon that’s going to happen in 10 days is a harbinger, it is a warning.

“It happens to be on the second anniversary of Trump as President of the United States, which is so unbelievable, and it will be right over Washington.

“This Blood Moon is also a big Blood Moon – it’s going to be super because it’s close to Earth.

“It’s going to be blood-red and it’s the first Moon of the year, so it’s a Wolf Moon.

“A Super Blood Wolf Moon on the second anniversary of Trump’s presidency? Oh, and by the way, Donald Trump is the Blood Moon President.”

According to pastor Begley, President Trump was born on the night of a Blood Moon on June 14, 1946.

A total lunar eclipse of the Moon did indeed pass over the Earth between the nights of June 14 and June 15, 72 years ago.

The Blood Moon eclipse was seen over much of Central Asia, Australia and parts of Western Africa.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1073579/Eclipse-2019-end-of-the-world-January-Super-Blood-Moon-Bible-prophecy

Eclipse 2019 prophecy: Will the world end on January 22? SHOCK Blood Moon Bible reveal

The so-called Super Blood Moon eclipse will dye the Moon an ominous red colour between January 20 and January 21. In the UK, the eclipse will peak early on Monday morning, around 5.13am GMT (UTC) on January 21. As a result of the astronomical phenomenon, refracted sunlight in the Earth’s shadow will cast a red hue on the Moon. Conspiracy theorists, however, have linked the innocuous Blood Moon to apocalyptic warnings of the end times in the Bible.

Christian doomsday preachers believe the Blood Moon is a harbinger of doom and a sign of Jesus Christ’s return to Earth.

Because of this, Evangelical preacher Paul Begley from West Lafayette, Indiana, has said there is a remote possibility of the world ending on January 22.

During an online sermon, the preacher said: “Obviously these apocalyptic signs in the heavens are pointing to a catastrophic event that is just on the horizon.

‘We don’t know when – just because you’re going to have a Super Blood Moon on January 20 and January 21, doesn’t mean on January 22 all hell’s going to break loose.

READ MORE: Blood lunar eclipse will spark ‘GREAT WAR’ in the Middle East

Eclipse 2019: The Blood Moon will peak between January 20 and January 21 (Image: GETTY)

“But then again it doesn’t mean it won’t, ok, so there’s these signs that are starting to be revealed.

The urgency folks is now. Right now, ok? The urgency has begun

Christian conspirators like pastor Begley believe Blood Moon eclipses like the one seen next week have been prophesied by the Book of Joel, the Book of Acts and the Book of Revelation.

The three examples of scripture describe the Moon taking on a deep, blood-like colour during a time of widespread devastation and chaos.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eclipse 2019 superstition: How Blood Moon could cause WORLDWIDE tragedy

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1074538/Eclipse-2019-superstition-Blood-Moon-conspiracy-theories-Full-Moon-bible-prophecy

A RARE total lunar eclipse will turn the night sky red this Sunday. This is how the Blood Moon could cause a worldwide disaster.

2.8 billion skywatchers will be able to see a trio of celestial events coincide from Sunday, January 20 into the early hours of Monday, January 21. The eclipse has been dubbed a Super Blood Wolf Moon. The total lunar eclipse is the only one of this decade and the next won’t appear before 2021.

The Super Blood Wolf Moon, will see the Sun, Earth and Moon aligned in a straight line in space.

The spectacular Full Moon will last for five hours in total and the straight line will block most of the light from the Sun in the process and cause a creepy crimson-copper colour over Earth.

Because the Moon will be at its closest point to Earth, it will look even bigger and brighter than usual, causing it to be also known as a Super Moon.

The somewhat strange phenomenon has given rise to a number of prophecies of doom.

Some Christian theorists have long associated Blood Moons with a bad omen and end of time prophecies found in the Bible.

Pastor Mark Biltz, founder of El Shaddai Ministries, believes the Blood Moon fulfils two prophecies – one from the Book of Joel and one from the Book of Zechariah in the Old Testament.

Joel 2:30-31 read: “The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.”

The rare eclipse also falls on a crucially important date in the Hebrew calendar, the Jewish holiday of Tu B’Shevat.

The pastor said: “Jewish law requires two witnesses in order for the judgement to be complete.

“It says in Genesis that the Sun and Moon are signs of the times, not just that the days, months, and years are passing but they will signal when the times, the era, is changing.

“Two Blood Moons, both on the same day of the Hebrew calendar, are witnessing that the judgment has been passed and great things are about to happen.”

And while space enthusiasts enjoy the dazzling phenomenon, the pastor believe it could spark war in the Middle East.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2019
I saw the eclipse this morning. I saw it partially though
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2019
Please watch diligently and faithfully as you go about your daily activities.

He is now with us.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2019
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:47am On Jan 26, 2019
Revelation 14:2
And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
When he speaks, he spits thunder and fire.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ezekiel 37:1-3
37 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.

This is the situation of true Israel, they are spiritually dead.

But they will rise again. And when they are revived, prophecy will be fulfilled

Psalm 137:8-9 
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Babylon is to be destroyed, saith the LORD.

Her little ones will be dashed against rocks...phew.

What about the dogs, how will they be recompensed?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Ezekiel 37:4-6
4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

The LORD God has commanded the bones to rise up; the spiritually dead will be revived.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2019
You know that your master is like Nebuchadnezzar, you know that he was devolved for a little time, you know the time that his devolution will end, you know that he will surely be back.

But your madness would not allow you to think; if you know that your Master will surely come back, one expects that you will at least be circumspect in your actions while he is away, you would have treated him with some kindness so that when he comes back he will hold back a little in your punishment. But in your madness, blinded by rage, you refused to think. You messed him up completely. You treated your Oga with complete disdain, and did not hold back in your mistreatment: from slavery, to colonialism, to scientific experiments, to all kinds of debasement, it came from you to him in torrents, you did not hold back any indignity from your master.

But now, he is back. His senses have been restored to him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
King Nebuchadnezzar has roared in the jungle!!!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Job 30:3-11
3 For want and famine they were solitary; fleeing into the wilderness in former time desolate and waste.
4 Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots [for] their meat.
5 They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief; )
6 To dwell in the clifts of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks.
7 Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together.
8 They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.
9 And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword.
10 They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face.
11 Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me.

Children of base men, children of fools, because he debased me, they spare not to spit in my face. They afflicted me because he gave me to them, he loosed my cords and they afflicted me endlessly and mercilessly.

It is recompense time.

Vengeance is mine! Sayeth the LORD!

Ezekiel 25:14
And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

Edom, prepare for my people, the true Israel of God grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:00am On Feb 02, 2019
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Isaiah 14:13
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Deuteronomy 32:41
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

The OLORIOKO is coming cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2019
Christ has died
Christ is risen
Christ will come again
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2019
Isaiah 14:22-23
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the Lord of hosts.

I am just trying to show you your future as it is written, bastion of evil cheesy grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Na only me dey update my thread, I am the only one packing all the blessings.

When they wake up, they will be the hands of the LORD's vengeance. Omo, d revenge go brutal. Over 500years of unstinting, unremitting, unwavering wickedness and mercilessness will be recompensed.

Ezekiel 25:14
And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of mypeople Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord God.

Lamentations 4:21
Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2019
Dry bones shall rise again
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Leviticus 19:32
Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Watch and pray

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (218) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.