Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,382 members, 7,947,614 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS (34831 Views)

Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
danthamccoy:
Nice. Just goes to show you how funny this world is. At first sight, this woman would be marked down by a vast majority of people as a ne'er-do-well, someone who would not amount to much. Simply because she is all tattooed up. All these by people who think it is wrong to give alms to little begger kids. Congratulations ma'am.

EXACTLY my thoughts
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Caleycash(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Useless country full of people who thinks they know alot but knows shiit... SOS

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
dabrightt:
Calling your country this names shows how senseless you are..am disapointed in you and those foolish people clicking likes to your foolish comment
abeg forget sentiments and patriotism.the guy is yarning the truth jor.A country that now imports cooked egusi soup and ogbonor soup with jollof rice all the way frm India! ...wat would u call such a country.

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Kingbuhari(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
she deserve it....
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by dabrightt: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
lefulefu:
abeg forget sentiments and patriotism.the guy is yarning the truth jor.A country that now imports cooked egusi soup and ogbonor soup with jollof rice all the way frm India! ...wat would u call such a country.
This is neither sentiment or patriotism I just think it only a foolish and useless person that can call his country useless country no matter what happens ko worth e..

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by MrIcredible: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:
That's a human being.
It's very funny when you're accused of witchcraft, it happened to me when I was in primary school.
I lived with a family friend, at night I remember I was awake standing opposite everyone else and I was accused of being a wizard, I just concurred and I told them every thing they wanted to hear about how I tried to block their destiny and it didn't work out because of the anointing on them. Right opposite me was s pastor and founder, I expected her to know I was lying but alas she was even happier thinking she was filled with the spirit. I told them everything they wanted to hear they said I was a wizard but I was only a boy that wanted to go back to sleep.
It's about time Africans get out of this archaic nature.
You could be a wizard...
How did you know wizards block destiny at your young age
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by yedidiah(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
but her tattoo can make someone puke cry
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:
That's a human being.
It's very funny when you're accused of witchcraft, it happened to me when I was in primary school.
I lived with a family friend, at night I remember I was awake standing opposite everyone else and I was accused of being a wizard, I just concurred and I told them every thing they wanted to hear about how I tried to block their destiny and it didn't work out because of the anointing on them. Right opposite me was s pastor and founder, I expected her to know I was lying but alas she was even happier thinking she was filled with the spirit. I told them everything they wanted to hear they said I was a wizard but I was only a boy that wanted to go back to sleep.

I can so relate to your story. i know a boy who went through same few years ago.

his own father tied him down for 3days.

sad sad story.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by raymond1550(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
God bless you
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Teniolasmart: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
jiinxed:
Useless country filled with hypocritical bastards.

#spits
better come back to clean ur spit..............it smelling already
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:
That's a human being.
bros u took a dangerous risk back then, if it were to be nowadays pastors fill wit madnes ehn, they for chain u oh

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by buffalowings: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=Richie0974 post=51687931]That's a human being.
It's about time Africans get out of this archaic nature. [/quote

Eewo
Chai

You're lucky you're alive
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by freecocoa(f): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
What I love most about this lady is that she never forgets her team, some people would take the glory alone.

She's way beyond inspiring, kudos to her.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrIcredible:

You could be a wizard...
How did you know wizards block destiny at your young age
Lol, me sef dey wonder why he would say all that, nigga is prolly lying or was actually thinking he was a wizard. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by freecocoa(f): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:
That's a human being.
Why would you confess to that if you didn't believe you were a wizard?
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by freecocoa(f): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
FortuneTeller:
This is nothing more than a "white savior" story. Propaganda to show how "good" whites are at saving poor savage blacks. Don't continue to be fooled Nigeria.
Don't make me call you stupid, didn't you see those kids? Better yet, aren't you aware of the happenings in Nigeria?
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by buffalowings: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:
Make she con help us save Fayose, Reno Omokri and FFK.

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by buffalowings: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
She must give a special thanks speech to we Africans... Nigerians precisely.... For our black mentality... If not for us, who she for be
Anyway my village people still send me mosquito yesterday,...... cry...... I killed it.. cheesy. Praise God
!

KikiKikik
grin
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by freecocoa(f): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
dabrightt:
Calling your country this names shows how senseless you are..am disapointed in you and those foolish people clicking likes to your foolish comment
Only a foolish. Stupid, bad, evil and criminal person would see truth and not speak it. So check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by buffalowings: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Why would you confess to that if you didn't believe you were a wizard?

Wait I don't understand...

Did you read the post angry

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Mckandre(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:
That's a human being.
u ve got a big conjones to ve admitted such. Thumbs up,its not everyone will get that mind instead they will start crying than lying.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by freecocoa(f): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
buffalowings:

Wait I don't understand...

Did you read the post angry

Yes, did you? And quit being silly with that meme.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by buffalowings: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Yes, did you? And quit being silly with that meme.

OK

But are you saying the kid was at fault for 'confessing'?

For God's sake , he was a kid woken up from sleep.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
buffalowings:

OK

But are you saying the kid was at fault for 'confessing'?

For God's sake , he was a kid woken up from sleep.
I'm saying it's weird for a kid to confess to all that with no torture, and even make up stories, if he already wasn't having the idea in his head.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by buffalowings: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
freecocoa:
I'm saying it's weird for a kid to confess to all that with no torture, and even make up stories, if he already wasn't having the idea in his head.

Kids are easy to manipulate

Especially one who's been roused from bed in the middle of the night
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Don't make me call you stupid, didn't you see those kids? Better yet, aren't you aware of the happenings in Nigeria?

Don't you be stupid. Travel and stop being an idiot. Where are all the awards for Nigerians who save the lives of children every day? You won't see them. You are being brainwashed. Continue on.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by VickyRotex(f): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:

Abeg which one be winzard again? If na winch you dey talk, an adage says it takes a witch to know a witch, guess we're from same coven cheesy.

Winnnzzard is another name for Wizard! undecided

No! I'm not a Winnsshhress angry cry
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by musicwriter(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Scandinavians are generally good people. Congrats to her.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ugosample:

What is this one saying now?

Is it not true that the barbaric customs are common in many parts of Africa?
Is ir not true that many white peeps leave their homes in Europe to do aid work in Africa, while our useless elite and rich useless pastors and imams too eat fat, oppress and care less about the less fortunate in their midst?

If we were good to each other, will there be a need for them to come here in the first place?

Rubbish

Has no African or black person anywhere in the world done charity work for whites? Many in Africa still view the white man as God. You are no in longer in chains physically, but mentally. The whitewashing of the black mind continues.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by freecocoa(f): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Don't you be stupid. Travel and stop being an idiot. Where are all the awards for Nigerians who save the lives of children every day? You won't see them. You are being brainwashed. Continue on.
Lmao, you are a dunce, which Nigerian has fought against killing of kids cos they are witches? You don't have sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by freecocoa(f): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
buffalowings:

Kids are easy to manipulate

Especially one who's been roused from bed in the middle of the night
He didn't sound like someone who was manipulated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / Jesus Is Black: Not White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.