Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

EXCLUSIVE: I Was Not Trying To Mock Tiwa And Teebillz – Seyi Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: I Was Not Trying To Mock Tiwa And Teebillz – Seyi Law (694 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: I Was Not Trying To Mock Tiwa And Teebillz – Seyi Law by BroadwayAfrica1: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Few weeks ago, popular comedian, Seyi Law took to his Instagram page to celebrate Tiwa Savage and Teebillz’s wedding anniversary. Fans didn’t think this was necessary seeing that the couple didn’t acknowledge the day and some even went as far as saying that Seyi Law was probably only trying to mock them.

However, in an exclusive chat with BroadwayAfrica TV, Seyi Law shared that he is a very close friend of the couple and Tiwa Savage is like a sister to him while Teebillz remains his friend.

- See more at: http://www.broadwayafrica.com/i-was-not-trying-to-mock-tiwa-and-teebillz-seyi-law/

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Was Not Trying To Mock Tiwa And Teebillz – Seyi Law by Teniolasmart: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
their business
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Was Not Trying To Mock Tiwa And Teebillz – Seyi Law by ShayGirl(f): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
OK...well noted!

(1) (Reply)

Chai! Man rakes in 5 billion from MMM. / Strange Artwork (reasons Why Don Jazzy Is Still Single ) / Can Naija Gospel Singer Make Millions Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.