Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa (917 Views)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
After reading Toke Makinwa's "On Becoming" and hearing Lilian Esoro's Story. Toke 12 years VS Lilian (1 year) of being in an abusive relationship tells how strong each woman's mindset is.

People with strong self-esteem know when the other person makes you feel absolutely and totally unwanted. You don't fix. You don't beg. You don't change. You just unapologetically walk out and never look back.

Just Saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by eitsei(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
OK.. We don hear
Anyone with a contrary opinion? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by gamaliel121(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mtchewwww......pusssssyyy

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol... Its not about being a pussy. Let's flip the script imagine you were in a long standing relationship with a woman she cheats on you and beats you everyday. There's no form of respect for you and you are treat like a pussy every single day or minute you are with or without the person. I'm so sure you'd do more than walk away
gamaliel121:
Mtchewwww......pusssssyyy
Re: My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Speak for yourself. Do you have a contrary opinion?
eitsei:
OK.. We don hear
Anyone with a contrary opinion? undecided
Re: My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Toke the Saint..

My cousins were in Moremi hall with her and they said she was no saint, she had her own share of fun and unilag big babe lifestyle.

And from her story " she was in a relationship with Maye at that time" she only stuck around cause of the perceived money and Maye's family name..
Nigerians are very sentimental and one sided!
Girl was an all rounder

As for Lilian Esoro, has she come out to tell you she was in an abusive marriage? Or you took whatever the blogs fed you and ran with it??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by misspicy(f): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:
Toke the Saint..

My cousins were in moremi hall with her and they said she was no saint, she had her own share of fun and unilag big babe lifestyle.

And from her story " she was in a relationship with Maye at that time" she only stuck around cause of the perceived money and Maye's family name..
Nigerians are very sentimental and one sided!
Girl was an all rounder

As for Lilian Esoro, has she come out to tell you she was in an abusive marriage? Or you took whatever the blogs fed you and ran with it??
Gbam!!!

This women don't really need any pity, from all I can gather in Toke's case she is all about the money, who writes a book to make money from a traumatic experience, if it really was?
Inasmuch as I stand firmly with abused women, there is a line, and Toke could have left that relationship a long time ago, considering the fact that she is literate? Oh well education is not intelligence, not every body was born with the survival instinct too.
Re: My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by eitsei(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
thebluntt:
Speak for yourself. Do you have a contrary opinion?
Nope.. I never read the book
Re: My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by eyinjuege: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
misspicy:

Gbam!!!

This women don't really need any pity, from all I can gather in Toke's case she is all about the money, who writes a book to make money from a traumatic experience, if it really was?
Inasmuch as I stand firmly with abused women, there is a line, and Toke could have left that relationship a long time ago, considering the fact that she is literate? Oh well education is not intelligence, not every body was born with the survival instinct too.

Writing a memoir isn't always about the money please. I've not read the book and I have no intention of reading it.
If anyone wants to write the story of their lives, they're allowed to. Someone else somewhere may benefit from and be impacted by her life story.
Being literate or rich is not enough to have good self esteem. We have poor illiterates with healthy self esteem

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by EmperorKross(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
I just dey wonder why people dey talk about Toke Makinwa everywhere.

Toke is a bloody social-climber, she can and will do anything and everything just to be rich and famous. Funny how the bad ones are now the role models, Jah save our generation.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Lilian Esoro And Toke Makinwa by Thanos(m): 12:45am On Dec 07, 2016
mtcheew. dey form girl power there. nonsense. the most respected women in the world today are people who made the right choice in choosing the right life partner and sticking with them. angela merkel,oprah,melinda gates,michelle obama. not a single divorce between this great women and many more. so continue using toke,lillian and the likes as your yardstick and see where you'll end up

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Have S.ex With Your Wife Every Morning Before She Wake / .... / Romancelanders, Come Help This Lady Or Recommend Someone Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.