Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

Npower Screening Exercise Ongoing In Umuahia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Npower Screening Exercise Ongoing In Umuahia (627 Views)

Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia / Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Feddpoffa Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Screening Exercise Ongoing In Umuahia by MrUGC(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Npower Screening ongoing in Umuahia, Abia State.
I was one of the successful applicants in the Npower program of the federal government.
After confirming my name in the official website www.npvn.npower.gov.ng and updated my bank details as required, i waited for further directives but none came forth.
not until i got a call from a friend that they are conducting screening exercise in the various ministries of education across the state.
for those in Umuahia metropolis, you can go to ministry of education Umuahia by no 1 school road or to Abia State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB)
For those with the exact location in other parts of the state can drop it below so as to help those who are unaware of the development.
Come along with the following credentials:
Degree Certificate
NYC Discharge Certificate
LGA Certificate
Birth Certificate
and other relevant documents...
I remain your friend (Mr. UGC)[b]Npower Screening ongoing in Umuahia, Abia State.
I was one of the successful applicants in the Npower program of the federal government.
After confirming my name in the official website www.npvn.npower.gov.ng and updated my bank details as required, i waited for further directives but none came forth.
not until i got a call from a friend that they are conducting screening exercise in the various ministries of education across the state.
for those in Umuahia metropolis, you can go to ministry of education Umuahia by no 1 school road or to Abia State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB)
For those with the exact location in other parts of the state can drop it below so as to help those who are unaware of the development.
Degree Certificate
LGA Certificate
Birth Certificate
I remain your friend (Mr. UGC)[/b]Npower Screening ongoing in Umuahia, Abia State.
Degree Certificate
LGA Certificate
Birth Certificate
I remain your friend (Mr. UGC)

(1) (Reply)

Protest Against Power Distribution Company In Sapele / Scented Candles At Your Door Steps / Sorry content removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.