Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,897 members, 7,876,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (53129 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
SINZ:
ObioratheBully. cool
cheesy grin

Oga, where your own na?? angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Mimzyy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
alobright17:
Those that will run madt by this time 2017 if they don't stop tagging me as a bad guy...Benita27 Aderola15

Those I'll slap some goat brain into their empty skull ............................................ Benita27 Aderola15

Those I wish to marry barrow pushers despite all their qualifications........................Benita27 Aderola15

Those I consider as 2016 Mumu and madt ...........................................................Benita27 Aderola15

Those I will do anything to meet in life ................................................

Those I know as coded run girls on NL ................................................

Those I will like to dash husbands .............................................. Mimzzy Ivvy Lawlahdey suzan404 ellacute45

Those I will fuckkk and beat them join........................................................... Benita27 Aderola15

Those guys that makes NL thick......................................................................Emperorkross biafrabushboy, Maxi alobright17

WIFE,LOVE,SWEETHEART EVERYTHING................................................................Jlopez kiss kiss

Crush............................................................................................................. uniquegrace

Side Chicks Material ......................................................................................... ellacute45

Those I go break bottle on their heads when I see them ............................................Sweetjude Benita27 Aderola15

Those who will fail 2017 Romanceland 50k hustle ........................................................................

Those I will wish to sleep with be it a day or continuously..........................................Every lady with Pussy and above 18 be it ugly or beautiful.

You just proved Benny and I right tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by RoyalBlak007: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Name-shëge

Age-Twenties

Occupation-Dealer/middleman/agent /G cool

Are you single, dating or married-MARRIED TO MY CASH cool

Those u like on Romance Section-CHERLENE♥→PAPIKUSH♠→PAULKILLERMAN-CHOCOLATEME♦→MISSPICY→BBMPIN♠′→SUZAN404→FARANO,KIMBERYIE,TWACI,OBTSUBTLE,MSKRISX BIBIJAY123

Those u dislike on Romance section—ATTENTION SEEKERS

Those u find annoying—HARDCORE WANNABE

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)—EXPLORERS,CHERLENE,SEUN,KIMBERLYE,PAPIKUSH,FVCKSHÍT

Those you follow and wish follows you back-I AINT A FOLLOW FREAK

Why do you follow the people you follow-SOME ARE REAL....SOME ARE CRAY....AND I LIKE BOTH OF EM

NLer that has sent u the most PMs–()

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.-?

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting–ATTENTION SEEKING IMMATURE HOMO SAPIENS

Which Romancelander is fake–ION GIVE A YARDSTICK BOUT IT(( undecided

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date—ION KNOW...MAYBE IVY/SEXYCELINE....

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on–CHERLENE,FARANO,BIBIJAY123

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)–PERSONALITY

Your favorite Romancelander(s-STFUAREYOUGOD,PRETTYTHICKSME

Your favorite mod-FARANO

Funniest Romancelander(s)—MAMAGEE,CORK,AIRFORCE

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads—ROYALBLAK

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk–FAKE STORIES GIVES ME LOSS OF APPETITE

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?–ITZMEPUFFPUFF((SHE HATES ME NOW))

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. —PAPIKUSH

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life— I CARE BOUT MONEY MORE THAN SLAPPING SOMEONE

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).–MAKY

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life—MISSPICY,MAKYDEB,FVCKSHIT,CHERLENE,LOYALBLAK,HOPEWELL,& 007 GANG

NLer(S) you consider smart-$$$PAPIKSHHHH cool BBMPIN

NL member that tries too hard.—LOLS..THE "ROCK OF AGES" WHO BEGS FEMALES OFFLINE TO MAKE THREADS FOR HIM→THE SMELLING ONE

NLer(s) you find intriguing–$$

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer–NOT MY THING

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section-ITZMEPUFFPUFF,LAVEDA,PRETTYTHICKSME

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.–FARANO/SEXYCELINE/

Who do u often agree with—PAPIKUSH,MISSPICY

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)–CHERLENE,MISSPICY,IVYY,SEXYCELINE,MYSTICGAL

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)–.....you know them

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy —Smellymouth

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).–?

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag–ITS HIM AGAIN...ROCK OF AGES

#RB007
#LOWYKEY
#BLESS

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Neyoor:
oh! I'm late. Didn't got get all the mentions until now. meanwhile, Thanks:

ellacute: So you are one of the 30 ghosts that do view my dairy post kiss I have catchu like that

Adewumiopeyemi: Welldone bro... I zoom u. I hope this is not one of my posts u do long to read.

smellymouth: hmmmn! Alaga Salam alaikum o. Though......

Coming up with my own list later in the day sha.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by ObioratheBully: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Laveda:

grin Partner in crime.
grin

Nothing fit dust us
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by ObioratheBully: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
KingRex1:

Soft like bread got me grin grin
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by makydebbie(f): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Name-shëge

Age-Twenties

Those u like on Romance Section-CHERLENE♥→PAPIKUSH♠→PAULKILLERMAN-CHOCOLATEME♦→MISSPICY→BBMPIN♠′→SUZAN404→FARANO,KIMBERYIE,TWACI,OBTSUBTLE

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)—EXPLORERS,CHERLENE,SEUN,KIMBERLYE,PAPIKUSH,FVCKSHÍT

Why do you follow the people you follow-SOME ARE REAL....SOME ARE CRAY....AND I LIKE BOTH OF EM

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting–ATTENTION SEEKING IMMATURE HOMO SAPIENS

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date—ION KNOW...MAYBE IVY/SEXYCELINE....

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on–CHERLENE,FARANO

Your favorite mod-FARANO

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?–ITZMEPUFFPUFF((SHE HATES ME NOW))

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. —PAPIKUSH

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life— I CARE BOUT MONEY MORE THAN SLAPPING SOMEONE

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).–MAKY

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life—MISSPICY,MAKYDEB,FVCKSHIT,CHERLENE,LOYALBLAK,HOPEWELL,& 007 GANG

NLer(S) you consider smart-$$$PAPIKSHHHH cool

NL member that tries too hard.—LOLS..THE "ROCK OF AGES" WHO BEGS FEMALES OFFLINE TO MAKE THREADS FOR HIM→THE SMELLING ONE

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section-ITZMEPUFFPUFF,LAVEDA,PRETTYTHICKSME

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.–FARANO/SEXYCELINE/

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)–CHERLENE,MISSPICY,IVYY,SEXYCELINE,MYSTICGAL

#RB007
#LOWYKEY
#BLESS
Looking forward to it cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Softorgasm(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
midehi2:
Name: ANNIE EHI OLUMIDE

Are you single, dating or married: MARRIED

Those u like on Romance Section: SMELLYMOUTH WRISTBANGLE, TOSYNE2MUCH, SOFTORGASM, DOLLYJOY

Those u dislike on Romance section: NAIJABOIY

Those u find annoying: NAIJABOIY

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): EXPLORERS

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I DON'T FOLLOW

Why do you follow the people you follow:

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I DELETE

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: TOOK NO NOTICE

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : NONE

Which Romancelander is fake.: KNOW NOT

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : NONE

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: MARRIED HIM ALREADY

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): COMFORT

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : SMELLYMOUTH

Your favorite mod: LALASTICLALA

Funniest Romancelander(s) : SMELLYMOUTH

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: EXPLORERS

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: NONE, MAJORITIES ARE LIES

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? :NONE

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : NONE

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : NAIJABOIY, EVEN BREAK BOTTLE FOR HIM HEAD

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date). : THAT DONE ALREADY

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: MY HUSBY

NLer(S) you consider smart: DON'T KNOW

NL member that tries too hard. : NAIJABOIY

NLer(s) you find intriguing: NONE

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: 'WHAT IS THIS THING SAYING SEF' (i love that mhenn grin )

Which NLer(s) CAN'T REMEMBER

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: ONE PUFFPUFF LIKE THAT

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: NONE

Who do u often agree with: ALOT

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) :THEY ARE ALL SEXY

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): NONE

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : DON'T KNOW

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). : NAIJABOIY

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag :NAIJABOIY
Its chrismas already, I'm already hungry for the black soup, hope uve not forgotten?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Naijaboiy and suzan404 ==> Falz ati Simi..

We are watching.. grin grin

The oza room is free oo..
what are you watching shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by charijee(f): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez oya take am kisskiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
charijee:
JeffreyJamez oya take am kisskiss kiss

Collecting and waiting for your slum book.. Lol
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Name-shëge

Age-Twenties

Those u like on Romance Section-CHERLENE♥→PAPIKUSH♠→PAULKILLERMAN-CHOCOLATEME♦→MISSPICY→BBMPIN♠′→SUZAN404→FARANO,KIMBERYIE,TWACI,OBTSUBTLE

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on–CHERLENE,FARANO

Your favorite mod-FARANO

NLer(S) you consider smart-$$$PAPIKSHHHH cool BBMPIN

#RB007
#LOWYKEY
#BLESS
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by charijee(f): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Collecting and waiting for your slum book.. Lol
In a jiffy sweerrie grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Name: Brook

Those u dislike on Romance section: Trolls and some of those people I listed below

Those u find annoying: Airforce1, Diddyydiva, Sweetjude, Mamagee3, JESUSBOIY, fairlyusedpant, diehardanusfan, ItzMePuffPuff, Ifakiland ...

Why do you follow the people you follow: Those I like relating with and those that likes relating with me

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: ItzMePuffPuff
Big Head
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=ObioratheBully post=51715396][/quote]smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
charijee:
In a jiffy sweerrie grin

Waiting... grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Maxi112: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
alobright17:
Those that will run madt by this time 2017 if they don't stop tagging me as a bad guy...Benita27 Aderola15

Those I'll slap some goat brain into their empty skull ............................................ Benita27 Aderola15

Those I wish to marry barrow pushers despite all their qualifications........................Benita27 Aderola15

Those I consider as 2016 Mumu and madt ...........................................................Benita27 Aderola15

Those I will do anything to meet in life ................................................

Those I know as coded run girls on NL ................................................

Those I will like to dash husbands .............................................. Mimzzy Ivvy Lawlahdey suzan404 ellacute45

Those I will fuckkk and beat them join........................................................... Benita27 Aderola15

Those guys that makes NL thick......................................................................Emperorkross biafrabushboy, Maxi alobright17

WIFE,LOVE,SWEETHEART EVERYTHING................................................................Jlopez kiss kiss

Crush............................................................................................................. uniquegrace

Side Chicks Material ......................................................................................... ellacute45

Those I go break bottle on their heads when I see them ............................................Sweetjude Benita27 Aderola15

Those who will fail 2017 Romanceland 50k hustle ........................................................................

Those I will wish to sleep with be it a day or continuously..........................................Every lady with Pussy and above 18 be it ugly or beautiful.

buddy! who left your cage open?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
SuperPuffPuff:
Big Head

cheesy grin

Hahahahaha, you _fucking got banned again cheesy tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by RoyalBlak007: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
suzan404:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

.BIG.
GURLZ,....waddup? cool.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Hahahahaha, you _fucking got banned again cheesy tongue
Bots undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by RoyalBlak007: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
..misspicy
((iyäf vëx))

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by EmperorKross(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Maxi112:
buddy! who left your cage open?

IDD cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
SuperPuffPuff:
Bots undecided

cheesy grin

See your life, we ain't even the only ones that finds you annoying and the bots also does too tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.BIG.
GURLZ,....waddup? cool.

I'm fine......yourself cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Maxi112: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
EmperorKross:

IDD cheesy grin cheesy
let me keep calm for now, was late, don't have time for long typing... I will pass.

what's up with you na?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Name-shëge

Age-Twenties

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section-ITZMEPUFFPUFF,LA.VE.DA,PRE.TTYTHIC.KSM E

#RB007
#LOWYKEY
#BLESS
I dont hate u
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ifakiland:

Let's bet it...thunder will eventually fire u...I assure u, just be patient.
Haha. grin amen
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
SuperPuffPuff:
Haha. grin amen

cheesy grin

cc: Mynd4*

If you don't edit your post in 2 minutes, then I'll be forced to add the last digit cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by midehi2(f): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Softorgasm:
Its chrismas already, I'm already hungry for the black soup, hope uve not forgotten?
oya better start parking your bags now, we leaving soon grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by misspicy(f): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
..misspicy
((iyäf vëx))

grin grin grin
Lolz grin
I'm having a bad day, and everything romance section irks me
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

cc: Mynd4*

If you don't edit your post in 2 minutes, then I'll be forced to add the last digit cool
Brooklyn, undecided
move yo massive cranium outta my way so i can see the thread undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have / When A Woman Controls A Man's ATM Withdrawals (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.