Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,579 members, 7,898,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Journey To Internet Wealth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Journey To Internet Wealth (591 Views)

My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness / My Journey With Fiverr, SAD But Let’s Make $300 (before Or In December, 2019) / THE DUMMY'S GUIDE TO INTERNET MARKETING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Internet Wealth by agwaisrael(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Journey to Wealth

[center]I know there is a lot of. Doubt and lack of confidence in the common networking and investment businesses available online today.

I will be sharing my experiences on the various "money making" platforms. My goal is to educate everyone about the various platforms and show the potential of these schemes.

Benefits of following this thread

You will have insights on the main gist these platforms provide.
You will be guided towards making better investments, choosing which platform to join.
You are invited to get involved, but you must be aimed towards "educating the masses" not promoting a biz.

I am in no way affiliated with these companies. Just a participant hoping to get dough and clear the minds of people interested in the scheme and scared of the risks.

Do not come in here badmouthing these schemes.
[/center]
Re: My Journey To Internet Wealth by agwaisrael(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Let's start with my most recent investment.

On the 31st of october I invested 50,000 into MMM Nigeria. On the 3rd of December I got 75000. That includes the $20 sign-up bonus.

Tip:
If you leave your money in the system for more days, your 'marvo (Mmm currency)' will still increase. But marvo is added every Thursday and Tuesday, so if you withdraw your money on a Tuesday, you will get all the interests for Friday till Tuesday.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Suffer If MMM Collapse, Says Mavrodi / N50 Stamp Duty On Banks Deposits May Go Up 300 % / "For Smart Investors" Make It Big In 2017 With This 'business Idea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.