Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,848 members, 7,912,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now (1346 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by mmb(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2016
e don start be that...
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by madridguy(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2016
MMM Nigeria: Online Consultants Wanted!
We are looking for PROFESSIONAL consultants and oerators of Call Center department to fill our online consultancy staffing. We are doing online advertising attracting possible participants and once after their consultations with you they have decided to register, you will register them under you.
Consultants will receive 450 dollars fixed salary rate per month for a 6 hour work schedule. On top of this fixed salary rate, consultants will enjoy flexible system of bonuses as well. Firstly, 10% referral bonus from those you have consulted and registered. And besides that you will receive leader bonus for contributions made by the members whom your referrals had invited.
So consulting is one of the best way to start a Guider’s career. Consultants will have the advantages in applying for Guider’s School. We are recruiting ordinary participants of our Community only.
If you are active, responsible and willing to develop in our community – don’t hesitate to fill the form to apply  and answer the questions under it!
We will check your communicational skills and train it in the best way!!!
Please apply using this form: https:///4jmDYD

mmb:
e don start be that...
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by FavoredGuy: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Ah! Ah! What is all this? Why are we very fast in reporting anything we see as ugly development in this MMM. Any good development coming from MMM will take hours or days before hitting the social media. Abeg make we leave am alone nah! If e go die, make e die natural death.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by FavoredGuy: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Ah! Ah! What is all this? Why are we very fast in reporting anything we see as ugly development in this MMM. Any good development coming from MMM will take hours or days before hitting the social media. Abeg make we leave am alone nah! If e go die, make e die natural death. Wetin be all this?
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by feodan: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2016
u go kill ya self if MMM No crash

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by huluwafemi(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2016
i change my bank account on mmm i click get help yestarday system dont match participant with me
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by huluwafemi(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2016
I wrote support on mmm since last week they have not reply me back i change my bank account on mmm i check mavro is green but whenever i click get help system dont match participant with me am feed up i need ur help please
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by weldersmind(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2016
huluwafemi:
I wrote support on mmm since last week they have not reply me back i change my bank account on mmm i check mavro is green but whenever i click get help system dont match participant with me am feed up i need ur help please

you are not alone. thousands of participant have similar issue. we hope they resolve our issues and pay us our money
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by mmb(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2016
weldersmind:

you are not alone. thousands of participant have similar issue. we hope they resolve our issues and pay us our money
u see am?
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by lordscoba(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
weldersmind:

u better stop writing and wait
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by UncleBob(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2016
weldersmind:

its because you tampered with the initial information provided. thay have to be sure the account was not hacked and the money re-directed to the hackers account i.e your new account details. be patient or consult your guider who can verify you.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by UncleBob(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2016
huluwafemi:

why did u tamper with you account details? that shows something is fishy!!! did u steal the password and change the account details so they can credit you?? if NOT, consult your guider who can verify you. its not a big deal. I was paid N1,470,000 today 7/12/16. and i have never ever tampered with my account details.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by Confussion2: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Chai some people will get HBP for this mmm.Since yu guys have been peddling rumors upon rumors some of us keep balling with mmm money.Me wey don arrange new ride with mmm and ur there yarning dust.Let it crash on my head.

Well I have other platform even if it does crash.Givers forum dey dia, get help worldwide crediting my account like kilode. oshtronic@yahoo.com to enter both and try it out.
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by huluwafemi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Am glad to read back from mmm i wrote support on 29th last week am having problem with my account but they haven't reply
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by Calculux95: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
huluwafemi:

Follow this format
I hope it helps

UNDERSTANDING DELAYED GET HELP REQUEST AND LIFTING TEMPORARY MORATORIUM

DELAY IN REQUEST TO GET HELP
I requested to Get Help, but its delaying, what do I do?
How to first report Delay in Getting Help to Support.

Click on Support, then click CREATE to open a ticket like this:
Excase: PROBLEMS WITH THE CREATION OF THE WITHDRAWAL ORDERS.
Title: I REQUESTED TO GET HELP AND AM NOT GETTING MATCHED.
Your message: Share your experience or story
Browse: Upload any relevant document of screenshot (only if necessary)
Click Save to submit ticket.

Note:
After this, you will get response from Support/CRO, follow their instructions and wait (waiting may take up to 48 hours, depending on their workload).
If you have been placed on Temporary Moratorium, they will tell you.
See section about Understanding and Lifting Temporary Moratorium for more info.

P. S : Reply is usually instantaneous

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by fastlane84: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
GIVERS FORUM is a community of givers, people who provide each other financial help on the principle of “Give, it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over…” In GIVERS FORUM you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property, there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help — another one helps. The only thing that GIVERS FORUM demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.

This information is for you.
GIVERS FORUM!
In Givers Forum, you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property, there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help — another one helps.

The only thing that GIVERS FORUM demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.

There is no central account, where all the System money flows to (and where it can be easily stolen from). All the money is only in the bank accounts of the participants themselves! In a lot of thousand and million private accounts. Participants transfer to each other directly, without intermediaries! (What are they for? : HOUSING) In fact, GIVERS FORUM only regulates the process and makes available to members several affordable housing projects across the nation — nothing more.

So the System completely belongs to the people. No kidding! It is a real mutual aid fund where ordinary people help each other to fulfil one of the most important needs in life.

Now, Why this is better than MMM is because here we grow by 40 percent and that is 10 percent per week and you can request help just after the very first week...

For example: if you offer to provide help of 100k after the first week, you will get 110k
and you can request for that...
Let me use the example again...Say you have announced willingness to assist with N100,000. You will be rewarded in your Private Office with N100,000. And it will immediately start growing! A week later, this N100,000 will become N110,000 and in a month, it becomes N140,000. Accordingly, you will be able to request assistance for N110,000 in the first week, N120,000 in the 2nd week, N130,000 in the 3rd week and N140,000 in the 4th week. All after your pledge might have been transferred and confirmed.

Of course I won't tell anyone to use money meant for very important things... Just like MMM I will advise u use spare money that you can afford to let you... The minimum you can use here is N5000
So you can use just N5000...
Here, u become a guilder to anyone you introduce and of course u get money for it (Referral)

Goto
g i v e r s forum office . net

Create acct.

Ref email..
fore xm one y032@ g mail .

What's app for info/guidance

Zero eight zero three five three five eight three six four .

See you on top
Re: MMM Nigeria Website Downed For 12 Minutes, Restored Now by huluwafemi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22
Good evening aluminum markers in the house pls I need quotation for aluminum sliding window 5&4 window how much it will cost per one window with the net...thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom / What Type Of Business Will I Invest #100,000 In Nig.? / African Diaspora: Come Back With Glory Or Don’t Come Back At All{ !invest Now }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.