Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members (13566 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / New Music " FAITH " By TnE ur Nairaland Music Master / Death Of Nairaland Music Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TOPE20001(f): 12:11am On Dec 14, 2009
Busy_body:

Good reference from the Tope2000 aka Village bicycle, no thanks i will pass grin

Lol. U knw i am in a better position to tell u what sauron works with in bed but oh wellz, your loss tongue cheesy

angry Sauron's neighbours were starting to complain of something fishy, and I was already starting to smell something suspicious was up, Dang she is alive, how did she manage to get out of Sauron's dungeon alive angry Now she is just gonna make me fall in love with Sauron all over again, not because I love him but because I don't want her to have him angry cheesy

Lmao . . . . yes oo
Sauron finally released me from his dungeon. Now its  your turn

@chiogo
Leave SLY if u dont wan trouble ooooo angry grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Sauron1: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2009
eldee:

Aiite now let's settle this business bout my next NL chic
Anyone that needs to get a chance will have to wait in line like every other chic

It's on a first come first serve basis . . . although some features will help in acquiring a Q-jump. grin grin

BusyBody is not what you are looking for.
She's too young to perform. . . . . .U also stand the risk of getting arrested on pedophiliac charges. . . .
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Busybody2(f): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Cheese n Rice. . . . . .See what your naiveté has caused?
You cannot even discern the difference between the index finger and a [i]p[/i]enis. grin
I suggest you take sex education tutorials. cheesy

Are you telling me TKB417 my practical sex therapist is not good enough or are you just jealous cheesy cheesy

eldee:

What can I say . . . you've been brainwshed
Tell her Busybody grin grin

Tell him what? How would I know if Sly is better than you when I have not sampled him yet? Are you giving me the go ahead to find out who the top stallion is between the two of you, you are such an understanding and considerate fiance, i just have this feeling I am going to love you grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Krayola(m): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2009
Lalaboi. . .Close this thread!!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TOPE20001(f): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2009
eldee:

Aiite now let's settle this business bout my next NL chic
Anyone that needs to get a chance will have to wait in line like every other chic

It's on a first come first serve basis . . . although some features will help in acquiring a Q-jump. grin grin

See how eldee is advertising himself na wa ooo grin cheesy tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Sauron1: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2009
Busy_body:

Are you telling me TKB417 my practical sex therapist is not good enough or are you just jealous cheesy cheesy

TKB 417 takes bribe from me so don't take his assessment seriously.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Busybody2(f): 12:17am On Dec 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

She's too young to perform. . . . . .U also stand the risk of getting arrested on pedophiliac charges. . . .

Awww, so Sauron loves me this much, see how he is trying to dissuade Eldee from whisking me off into the sunset, bless his cotton socks cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2009
The Sly:

*slaps him*

Which part of ''Shut up'' you dont get? cheesy

Just keep running and don't come back.
I'll teach yo how to respect your elders when I get you.
~Sauron~:

I'm still in the trial stages . . . I'll tell you when I'm done with the analysis.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Sauron1: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2009
Busy_body:

Awww, so Sauron loves me this much, see how he is trying to dissuade Eldee from whisking me off into the sunset, bless his cotton socks cheesy grin cheesy

Don't get it twisted. . . . .Which kind love?
As far as i am concerned, you are a closed chapter.

Maybe when you grow 40DD chesticles, i might reconsider. wink

eldee:

I'm still in the trial stages . . . I'll tell you when I'm done with the analysis.

Make sure you feel bare chesticles. . . . .She wears padded bra so don't be deceived. . . .
Touch em, weigh em before you say I DO.
BusyBody had deceived over 35 blokes on this sight with her fake twin towers.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TheSly: 12:22am On Dec 14, 2009
Busy_body:

Tell him what? How would I know if Sly is better than you when I have not sampled him yet? Are you giving me the go ahead to find out who the top stallion is between the two of you, you are such an understanding and considerate fiance, i just have this feeling I am going to love you grin grin grin
I am better than eldee. . . . Believe that. cool
A trial will convince you.

TOPE2000!:

@chiogo
C'mon. . . .Dont be stingy. tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TheSly: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't get it twisted. . . . .Which kind love?
As far as i am concerned, you are a closed chapter.

Maybe when you grow 40DD chesticles, i might reconsider. wink

Make sure you feel bare chesticles. . . . .She wears padded bra so don't be deceived. . . .
Touch em, weigh em before you say I DO.
BusyBody had deceived over 35 blokes on this sight with her fake twin towers.
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! shocked
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TOPE20001(f): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2009
The Sly:

See ur life? o se like isekuse naa? angry cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2009
Krayola:

Lalaboi. . .Close this thread!!
grin grin grin grin

TOPE2000!:

@chiogo
Which kain yeye trouble? bring it on!!!  tongue grin

The Sly:

Now what now? explanation, mista.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2009
Busy_body:

Come whats your own sef angry Is it that you don't want me to divorce Eldee for 97% of his money so there would be nothing left for you angry Two heads are better than one so lets join forces, so now help me start campaigning and convincing Eldee that I am the best woman out there for him cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL see me see trouble. Ain't nobody talking about Eldee anymore. Y'all two enjoy. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 12:50am On Dec 14, 2009
chiogo:

LOL see me see trouble. Ain't nobody talking about Eldee anymore. Y'all two enjoy. grin

Do you know why you suck??
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 1:56am On Dec 14, 2009
eldee:

Do you know why you suck??
grin grin No, why? [size=3pt]is it by force?[/size]
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 1:58am On Dec 14, 2009
chiogo:

grin grin No, why?

Because I didn't give you a chance to be with the Eldee grin grin cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TheSly: 1:59am On Dec 14, 2009
eldee:

She doesnt roll wif Babies. . . . .
What chance are you talking about mate? tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 2:01am On Dec 14, 2009
eldee:

And I'm cool with that. grin Too many fishes in the ocean.

Where's my Sly jare? tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TheSly: 2:02am On Dec 14, 2009
chiogo:

Now what now? explanation, mista.
Dont mind her. . .
She is just another fan who needs ma autograph. kiss kiss
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by TheSly: 2:03am On Dec 14, 2009
chiogo:

And I'm cool with that. grin Too many fishes in the ocean.

Where's my Sly jare? tongue
Right. . . .I.Y.A = In your arms. kiss cool
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 2:06am On Dec 14, 2009
chiogo:

And I'm cool with that.  grin Too many fishes in the ocean.

Where's my Sly jare?  tongue
I know. . . but 99.9% of those fishes are mackerels.
You didn't get to roll with the big sharks

The Sly:

She doesnt roll wif Babies. . . . .
What chance are you talking about mate? tongue

*Slaps him

I don't you not to let me catch you!!!
This is when I'll teach you how to behave in public grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 2:11am On Dec 14, 2009
The Sly:

Dont mind her. . .
She is just another fan who needs ma autograph. kiss kiss
I thought as much. *sighs* Just give her the autograph. grin

The Sly:

Right. . . .I.Y.A = In your arms. kiss cool
Hmm. smiley

eldee:

I know. . . but 99.9% of those fishes are mackerels.
You didn't get to roll with the big sharks
Nah, there are 50 states here, over 300 million people.
Speak for your Britain. grin [size=3pt]Abeg make they no kill me for this one[/size]
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2009
@chiogo
your female friends intervened for u. u know who am talking about
i am pitying u for now. next time u talk thrash or mention my name , ur bossom will be all over nl. stick to ur krokro diicks enjoy sucking their diicks as ur lollipop. if u want proof i will send proof to chidedachic. try me.

chiogo, eldee, sauron, sly , tope gators and co,this is thread derailing , that nonsensical lalaboi will not ban u now, if na tosinadeda or ofoka now u go don dey threaten dey post foolish private messages on ban to them for off thread posts. God punish all of una wey dey do partiality and man no man for hia. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by HJ1(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2009
punchlinee, i hope say u no be homo, the way u all up ma ass and endlessly obsessed wiv ma picture, TAKE TIME OH U THIS GOAT!!!! U aint seen nuffin yet!! ID.IOT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2009
@hj
u be maga , u think say me and u be mate? ,
how can i be an homo, with succulent booty and breasties and bossoms like chiogo's and fl gator's own ,
u think say i come from the same village as u ? where u people admire masculine backsides.
u berra go back to ya agbero work , agboroko. see hin face like monkey bonana. grin

you are a malu, you woke up in the morning instead of u to brush ur teeth and soak those ur hollandously smelling backside in a hot thick shower , you are here on nairaland making kid jokes up and down.
and lest i forget , have u gone to ya voice training classes ? or are u still breathing like a possessed frog anytime u rap.?? grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2009
peeeps in and shocked shocked shocked

see how sexually starved peeps are derailing the thread grin cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by HJ1(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2009
see this goat for an offspring called punchlinee, u enter nairaland with different profiles as cherisa, ofoka,otuka and punchlinee all in the name of showing how stupid and miserable ur life is, Jobless animal. If better hiphop heads are makin statements, you shud SHUT THE mess UP!! ah ah. see this stan for a pest. U took ur demonic spirit to africahiphop.com under the name of african kings and pasted bunch of stupid songs for download on ma thread. GUY GET SENSE AT LEAST!!! Peeps like pherowshuz, genuflect, mac-e, ninjitsu (in short the list is endless) had remarks that made so much sense but u and ur stupid multi personalities just crept in to talk thrash. TOO BAd cuz i know comin from u, IT MAKES NO SENSE.HAHAHAHAHAAH LOL EWU!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Serious matter
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2009
@hj
how can i be an homo, with succulent booty and breasties and bossoms like chiogo's and fl gator's own ,
u think say i come from the same village as u ? where u people admire masculine backsides.
u berra go back to ya agbero work , agboroko. see hin face like monkey bonana. Grin

you are a malu, you woke up in the morning instead of u to brush your teeth and soak those your hollandously smelling backside in a hot thick shower , you are here on nairaland making kid jokes up and down.
and lest i forget , have u gone to ya voice training classes ? or are u still breathing like a possessed frog anytime u rap.? grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2009
@hj
u berra go back to ya agbero work , agboroko. see hin face like monkey bonana. Grin

you are a malu, you woke up in the morning instead of u to brush your teeth and soak those your hollandously smelling backside in a hot thick shower , you are here on nairaland making kid jokes up and down.
and lest i forget , have u gone to ya voice training classes ? or are u still breathing like a possessed frog anytime u rap.? grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2009
tosinaded@:

peeeps in and shocked shocked shocked

see how sexually starved peeps are derailing the thread grin cheesy

Chei . . . you called me sexually starved??
Your girlfriend is in trouble grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Throwback Galala/ajegunle Songs / What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? / Lucy - "Special Driver" Ft Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.