Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,676 members, 7,924,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 05:18 AM

Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water (791 Views)

Pastor Adewuyi Adegoke ‘Kidnaps Self’, Demands N3m From Congregation (photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself / Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water by Samtexjohn2: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Pastor Paul Sanyangore Ordered his congregation members to drink raw SEWAGE WATER on Saturday while clearing ground at his church stand along Seke Road, H-metro reports.

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/12/endtime-zimbabwean-pastor-pastor-paul.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water by feodan: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2016
change my situation
Re: Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water by softMarket(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Then later they will visit a doctor!
Re: Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water by Derawiz(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2016
This one don pass foolishness ... Endtime Christians sha,what they can do for miracles. cry
Re: Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water by Kingbuhari(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Buhari should also drink it.... make we see if he can get small sense
Re: Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water by psucc(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Nothing end time there. The gullibility of the followers is immeasurable.
They are miserable.
Re: Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water by Niflheim(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2017
This is the height of religious imbecility!!! Buffoonery a la magnifique!!! Tomorrow they will "claim" that they are not of this world and I agree!!!...........................................They are "dung-eating dinosaurs from the lost era of Oloshi 1 of the City of Olodos!!!
Re: Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water by Xhaka100(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2017
I cry when I remember am a Nigerian,if I was from Zimbabwe what will I do.
Re: Endtime! Zimbabwean Pastor, Orders His Congregation To Drink Sewage Water by Xhaka100(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2017
DAT goat wearing man u jersey,congrats.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots And Kills Wife Who He Reportedly Thought Was A B / Wicked Mother Beats Her Little Daughter (video) / 18 Year Old Mother Dumps Her 4 Months Old Baby Under Oshodi Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.