Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,900 members, 7,938,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

OFFICE ROMANCE: Signs Your Co-workers Are Dating Secretly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OFFICE ROMANCE: Signs Your Co-workers Are Dating Secretly (668 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Office Romance / An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFFICE ROMANCE: Signs Your Co-workers Are Dating Secretly by Brendascouch: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
As long as men and women work in close proximity, there will always be an opportunity to develop a romantic office flirting and start ”seeing each other” outside the work environment. Also, knowing those signs co-workers are dating secretly is a matter of time, investigation and patience to confirm your observations. As a hopeless romantic, that I have become. I do so love love.

While still working at my former place of work, there was this special affection or attachment my immediate superior had for this new staff who’d recently only joined the company.

I noticed some calculative movements they both made and how suddenly he stopped requesting for his lunch to be provided by one of the office janitors responsible for it but passed that role to ‘’his new found love’’ even when it wasn’t in her job’s description.

While he was (still is) married, she was single and had only recently before joining the company finished her compulsory one year National Youth Service Corps, NYSC. I knew then she couldn’t be more than 21 years of age and still very naive when it came to relationship (don’t know about now).

While I was trying to unravel the connection between them, another colleague who already understood ‘’the game being played’’ and had seen them in some uncompromising positions couple of times, hinted me how he’d been watching them and very convinced they had something going on (hey, I take my job seriously but sometimes there are side attractions around you which you can’t help but to take notice of).

Back to my story, one faithful Saturday however, another colleague from the I.T department who had been working tirelessly to upgrade some files in the company’s website, rushed down to his office and while working he heard some noises from the office above him which was my boss’s.

Read more on http://brendascouch.com/office-romance-signs-co-workers-are-dating-secretly/
Re: OFFICE ROMANCE: Signs Your Co-workers Are Dating Secretly by tee59(f): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
D title of dis write up didn't correlate wt d whole epistle.
Re: OFFICE ROMANCE: Signs Your Co-workers Are Dating Secretly by firstking01(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Matters Is The Shape Of Her Boobs Not The Size "Scientis" How True Is This? / Was He At Fault ??? / Ladies, See 4 Things You Should Never EVER Do To Your V@g!na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.