Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,869 members, 7,942,168 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex (5439 Views)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex by Natty4(f): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Splinz:

Oh registered today... you mean you're new on this forum?
wink yeah
Re: The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex by hernandson(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
all i c is a nigga stealing a girls post,3rd person coping her post isoright
Re: The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex by Switup: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
I Do Not Come To You By Chance undecided
Re: The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex by Splinz(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Natty4:
wink yeah

Hmm...

Re: The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex by MagnumXL(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin Lool, bruh, stories like this always make me laugh.

Sounds like your friend is a modern day sex slave G.

No woman ought to make a nigga a slave or do something he doesn't want to do. He should dump that Biatch or put her in line.

Nymphos like her are never satisfied with one d.ck anyway. She probably goes to get it outside too. No need to lose your Freedom and peace of mind over Chic's like her .

Sex is a pleasure, euphoria, not a chore.. cool
Re: The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex by MONITZ: 4:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
First of all, we know say na you get the babe.. grin

Secondly, once I start hearing ==> "Harder,Deeper,faster, Dig me deeper( shocked You be oil well? ), scatter the punnay,tear me, Don't stop" etc, I know it's my inner spirit ministering to me to flee..

Ogbeni, no matter how you facck babe reach, dem nor dey give medal..

If you want 10 rounds per day, go act blue film.. undecided

Something must kill a man, but Gbenshing kanut kill me..

Receive sense bruh..

U and ur numerous memes, for every topic u ve a corresponding meme....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Should Be Careful: See What An 8 Year Old Submitted On Her Assignment. / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Hunger — No Money for Food [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.