Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,197 members, 7,974,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:02 PM

See The Shocking Thing UNICAL Did To People's Projects - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Shocking Thing UNICAL Did To People's Projects (710 Views)

What Is The Cut Off Mark For Computer Science Jambites For UNICAL? / N10,000 For UNICAL Best Graduating Student At 30th Convocation / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking Thing UNICAL Did To People's Projects by GurlFriend: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
When I remember all the stress I went through when writing my final year project and I see this my hearts sinks. Seriously. Don't Nigerian Universities have a filing system to transfer these projects to soft form? Imagine the waste!

What you are seeing reportedly happened in University of Calabar. Perhaps to create space for more projects, the authorities trashed old ones. Who knows the reason for this? See closer photos below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/pics-see-shocking-thing-unical-did-to.html

Re: See The Shocking Thing UNICAL Did To People's Projects by GurlFriend: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
I'm speechless...

Re: See The Shocking Thing UNICAL Did To People's Projects by moststylish(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Who do we have as the head of the University, a farmer or what
Re: See The Shocking Thing UNICAL Did To People's Projects by blessedvisky(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see angry angry
Re: See The Shocking Thing UNICAL Did To People's Projects by GurlFriend: 9:20pm On May 27, 2017
This still shocks me!
Re: See The Shocking Thing UNICAL Did To People's Projects by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 27, 2017
The funniest thing is that those materials would be useful for another research.it's called research that's to Re search again
Re: See The Shocking Thing UNICAL Did To People's Projects by justflow1(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2017
I tink some institutions no longer accept project in this form, they prefer it on floppy disk than been typed, we never can tell this projects might have been stored properly on the computer before been disposed.
Re: See The Shocking Thing UNICAL Did To People's Projects by GurlFriend: 6:26am On May 28, 2017
justflow1:
I tink some institutions no longer accept project in this form, they prefer it on floppy disk than been typed, we never can tell this projects might have been stored properly on the computer before been disposed.
In Nigeria the disks will be corrupted. Let's not forget our culture of mismanagement

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing 22yr Old Graduate From Unilag That Came Out With 5.00 GPA / Medical School Deal. Urgent / Is Jamb Form 2017/2018 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.