Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Rejecting The Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rejecting The Best (602 Views)

Tamuz Regrets Rejecting Nigeria For Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rejecting The Best by yoji: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2009
i know d press has done a good job making most blive premiership is the best but i tend 2 find not quite so. i know they are some facts that act as plus for d premiership but y do d best players reject premiership and many usually go as a second choice cos of the money.
D logic is simple, d best players should play in d best league period or at least want to. period!

Ronaldo after being labelled d best still left d BEST league to pursue his passion in spain

Chevchenko and ballack came to the BEST legue after giving their best elsewhere. this episode reminded me of former top footballers going 2 US to retire

Eto's case is even more intriguing, he rejected d BEST league despite all d money on offer.

Benzema, one of d best young talents around, rejected d BEST league and went to spain

Robinho seems to have had enuff of d BEST league's money and now wants to take off to spain

B4 ribery decided to stay put, madrid were front runners to sign him ahead of chelsea from d BEST league.

I've also struggled to watch premiership most of this season. the last thrilling match i saw was united vs city. there is usually so much hype when they is a big 4 clash but d matces end up DRY. Ur allegiance to these teams might not allow u notice these. Most games are characterised by technical incompetence and lots of loose passes.
i know u will point to their champions league xploits as proof but u'l be missing the point cos that just indicates that their top 4 teams are very strong and not that the league is that good. there is so much kick and run. Try watching bolton vs blackburn! u'l sleep off like a pensioner on line. I remember watching a GOALLESS draw btw valencia and barca and d quality had me salivating for more action.

(1) (Reply)

We Need The Sport Prophet To Predict Before The Match / 2010 World Cup: Amodu Knows Fate Next Week / Amodu For World Cup Or : ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.