Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) (32358 Views)

Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by fortunechy(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2016
the huz luk more like standard public toilet
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by adekS1(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Derawiz:
What the pastor has done is very good but I'm always of the opinion that if one truly wants to be blessed by such actions,he should do stuffs like this in secrecy and not as an act of fame or as publicity stunt and sadly,many of the big men of God fall victim of this small mistake
. .........very right as d bible has rightly informed...Dnt let ur left hand kno wat d right hand is doing to b divine
ly rewarded n not get human accolades
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Derawiz:
What the pastor has done is very good but I'm always of the opinion that if one truly wants to be blessed by such actions,he should do stuffs like this in secrecy and not as an act of fame or as publicity stunt and sadly,many of the big men of God fall victim of this small mistake

When Jesus fed the 5,000 men, was it done hidden ?

Pastor Iginla is not even from Botswana, so I wonder how he will steal into Botswana and gift someone a house and nobody will know.

There are exceptions to rules.
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Derawiz(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2016
Naughtysite:

When Jesus fed the 5,000 men, was it done hidden ?

Pastor Iginla is not even from Botswana, so I wonder how he will steal into Botswana and gift someone a house and nobody will know.

There are exceptions to rules.

Feeding of the 5000 is a miracle and miracles are done in public so that people would glorify God and have a reason to believe and have hope in God but almsgiving is an act if generosity towards the poor and should be done in secret so that your God who seeth in secrecy would bless you openly.Have you ever wondered why some poor people reject an open offer of help?
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Caleycash(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2016
thesicilian:
This is what men of God and all Christians should be doing, not buying exotic cars and giving fake political predictions.
and saying whole shiit about MMM, useless fake pastors everywhere!!
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2016
Derawiz:

Feeding of the 5000 is a miracle and miracles are done in public so that people would glorify God and have a reason to believe and have hope in God but almsgiving is an act if generosity towards the poor and should be done in secret so that your God who seeth in secrecy would bless you openly.Have you ever wondered why some poor people reject an open offer of help?

So you don't know men of God are extensions of Jesus ministry ?

Did Jesus heal anyone in secret ? Is giving alms a greater miracle than salvation and healing ?

Keep your understanding to yourself.

If a pastor is giving out 10 cars for example to members of the public, that is simply outside the giving in secret rule. Do not equate yourself to ministers of God
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Guyman02: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Derawiz:

I am tired of people who have done very little to help humanity telling us that every good should be done is secrecy. Lubbish!
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Derawiz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
And how do you know that I have done little to help humanity? Because you dont see my name on blogs? That just shows how myopic your level of reasoning is and BTW I think you should reserve your deluded assertions to yourself
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by 2Mekus: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Oyedepo will never do this all he knows is flying private jet angry
Enriching himself with the poor members tithe and offerings angry

Another is that ragamuffin ex can president orisejafor with is fake life style angry

Hell fire go full remain grin

God bless true Christians

That's the problem with people like you. Somebody said here such should not attract publicity but done secretly and here you are praying down fire on others who do theirs quietly.
Now how do you know that Oyedepo and others you named haven't been doing theirs secretly.
I am aware that several hundreds of widows are on Bishop Oyedepo's pay roll every single month. Just because it hasn't been publicised doesn't mean he has not been as charitable as the one you are celebrating here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.