Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:40 PM

A New Way Of Fighting Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Way Of Fighting Corruption (309 Views)

Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" / Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Way Of Fighting Corruption by adgorwell: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
It just occurred to me that there is a new way of fighting corruption in Nigeria. Trust me, you don’t need technology, like former President Jonathan sought to fight it. We also do not need to create more institutions like the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) or send a bill to establish an Anti-Corruption Court to the National Assembly. These ways are too cumbersome and expensive!
Continue reading on...
http://olalekanadigun.com/new-way-fighting-corruption/

(1) (Reply)

Podcast:2016 In Retrospect / National Youths Orientation Agency Of Nigeria / What Is The Way Out Of The Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.