Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,515 members, 7,914,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard (916 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland / President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by lagosmp3(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
President Buhari has reacted to the death of corps members in Kano, Zamfara ad Bayelsa orientation camps. He has ordered an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the death of Ifedolapo Oladepo who died in Kano camp..

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2016/12/07/president-buhari-reacts-deaths-three-corps-members/

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by lagosmp3(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
after the cut...

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by herzern1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by Atiku2019: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by bakry86: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
c
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
must they set up a committee on everything, hmmmmm
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by Sandydayziz(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP to the dead...
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by sarrki(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
must they set up a committee on everything, hmmmmm

In a sane world yes! !!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by sonofluc1fer: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

In a sane world, NYSC wouldn't exist.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

what has been the result of all the committee they have setup in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by sarrki(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
what has been the result of all the committee they have setup in Nigeria

Bros we will get there

Absolutely nothing for now
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by BigIyanga: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

In a sane world, NOPE!! Police and NYSC would do their job and find out what went wrong.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Bros we will get there

let me say Amen, cos its a prayer point. I so much have faith in Nigeria but out leaders are discouraging me
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by sarrki(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
let me say Amen, cos its a prayer point. I so much have faith in Nigeria but out leaders are discouraging me

Same here brother
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by Atiku2019: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Bros we will get there

We will, We Will.
Na So 2019 go reach oooooooooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Same here brother
they subject us to prayers and hardship

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by Oliviaxx(f): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
scrap this nonsense already....or better still, make it optional

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by Izonpikin: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Scrap the damn programme.... undecided sad
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by DaBullIT(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2016
This president just mentioned the victims by name

That's saying a lot
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by Chugavey(m): 2:02am On Dec 08, 2016
After how many days? Good for nothing BUBU.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Deaths Of Three Corps Members - Vanguard by ShootToKill: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2016
His own children are safely tucked in aso rock. I'm even sure the NYSC have given them certificates without them having to attend a day of camp while children of the idiottic masses want to go and die for one nigeria.

Even the current queen of England served in the army support service during World war. Her sons, the prince served in the British army PROUDLY.

But these pro-dullard zombies see nothing wrong in Zahra and her sibling swallowing oil money in Aso rock while poor go and die serving in nysc. Thank God I'm not zoogerian. Pro-zoogerians are bumbling m0rons.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland / Diaspora Igbo Christmas Retreat In Igbouzor (ibusa): Communique. / Nigeria Was Already Heading Into Recession Before Buhari Became President - Ades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.