Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,325 members, 7,947,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria (25364 Views)

Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by Adebanjids1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
When there was recession in Israel I thought God gave Joseph an insight to curb it??

Y is our own pastor keep seeing the economic recession growing tougher and tougher

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by grodt999: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
for that fake prediction (like the others) he will get another private jet from stupid Nigerians
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by Duru009(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thus says the lord........
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by guiddoti: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Meanwhile

Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by JODELL: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
nell2:
tell us what we don't know. we dont need a soothsayer to tell us there is hunger in the land.
tenkiu
l was in one of the church viewing center on Tuesday and yesterday and all his was saying for you not to be affected by the recession is to key into the kingdom covenants, like be a true tither, seed sower and you will not be affected by the recession, now amigine it, i earn 50,000 naira a month and my monthly foods stuff had increase from 20,000 a month to 35,000 a month and l now have to pay 5,000 to Oyedepo organisation for me not to be affected by recession, what is left for me to pay my house rent, children school fee, he say God will provide, If God we provide as he say? which means God already had this money he is requesting us to bring as tithe and seed and looking to collect the little one we have to add to his? So is that no greediness? Our GOD is not greedy but it Oyedipo and his Winners pastors that are greedy not our Immortal God.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by BrownChima212(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
pcguru1:
Get closer to God more offerings and tithe. smart
That's the mathematic bro grin
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by InMyOpinion(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
nwaimoroseyaho:
when men say there is a casting down, I shall say there is a lifting up.

That's the spirit bro
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by eplanning: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
IYANGBALI:
e pain am tongue tongue tongue

See mouth...pain who? Mtcheew
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by kaydwutang(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
All these God of men sef.
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by bezimo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
#my case is different#
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by Degis(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
JODELL:
l was in one of the church viewing center on Tuesday and yesterday and all his was saying for you not to be affected by the recession is to key into the kingdom covenants, like be a true tither, seed sower and you will not be affected by the recession, now amigine it, i earn 50,000 naira a month and my monthly foods stuff had increase from 20,000 a month to 35,000 a month and l now have to pay 5,000 to Oyedepo organisation for me not to be affected by recession, what is left for me to pay my house rent, children school fee, he say God will provide, If God we provide as he say? which means God already had this money he is requesting us to bring as tithe and seed and looking to collect the little one we have to add to his? So is that no greediness? Our GOD is not greedy but it Oyedipo and his Winners pastors that are greedy not our Immortal God.

Fortunately for you, you can keep your money and enjoy yourself. However, those who listened to him and did what he said, are reaping the fruits today

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by menxer: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Same old same old...

What is his definition of drawing close to God in harsh times?

I see light at the end of the tunnel, with MMM's ideology of mutual assistance.

I wish the church can come up with something like that...
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by yinks0067: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
givan:
Someone epp me tell these Pastors that "we don't serve them! And do not respect their opinion on national matters" the nation as a whole is not their 'blinded congregation'
Its high time we nigerians emancipate ourself from religious slavery..what does recession have to du with pastors prophesying..
Reccession happened in other countries and they fought it with economical tools and not soothsaying
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by kunleham(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pastor to so pe iyan ma mu, omo ti e na o ni J'okuta. Continue, instead of you to pray against this. Prophet of doom!! !
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by localboy: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
MMM will help reduce the hardship

R u sure ? dis one that guys are uploading fake pop, they system is getting messed up
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 1:02am On Dec 09, 2016
CXLVII:

Most definitely!

A renowned and seasoned wailer

Have you forgotten his wailing in the build up about the last election. "Gate of Hell"

Suffering and smiling. I hail you
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 1:05am On Dec 09, 2016
yinks0067:

Its high time we nigerians emancipate ourself from religious slavery..what does recession have to du with pastors prophesying..
Reccession happened in other countries and they fought it with economical tools and not soothsaying

Instead of you to think of how to emancipate yourself from political slavery your choice is to fight religion? Hilarious
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by CXLVII: 1:28am On Dec 09, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Suffering and smiling. I hail you

Brainwashed peeps like you can't be eliminated from the world. Has he told you he will also suffer?

The prophesy only states that Winners chapel and it's members will have it hard iin the coming years. You will never understand cos you in the full league of members who serve a middle east story book that NEVER reckoned with them. Keep littering the compound every year and let me see where it gets you too. Outright slave of a fellow human

If it might interest you, am in that compound to make money and not sleeping on the grass and lawns, sharing public toilets and bathrooms awaiting salvation. Do you think that's how fellow humans can deliver the fake gospel?

That's how moronic humans can be
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2016
eplanning:

See mouth...pain who? Mtcheew
ntoooor tongue tongue
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by demmymoney(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
akelicious:

http://www.akelicious.com/2016/12/david-oyedepotougher-times-ahead.html#more
Bastard instead of u to give logical solutions on how we can come out of this recession mtschew!!.... But y wud he wen dats were d power lies.Bleep religion Bleep pastor... #Whoreligionepp #Liar #Thief #Deceiver
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by demmymoney(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
akelicious:

http://www.akelicious.com/2016/12/david-oyedepotougher-times-ahead.html#more
Bastard instead of u to give logical solutions on how we can come out of this recession mtschew!!.... But y wud he wen dats were d power lies.... #Whoreligionepp #Liar #Thief #Deceiver
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by OLUARTS: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
IS DIS OF PEACE JESUS SENDS US TO SPREAD
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by nell2: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
JODELL:
my dear don't ever try satisfy anybody except yourself. this recession is going bad everyday. spend wisely. God bless your hussle.
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2016
CXLVII:

Brainwashed peeps like you can't be eliminated from the world. Has he told you he will also suffer?

The prophesy only states that Winners chapel and it's members will have it hard iin the coming years. You will never understand cos you in the full league of members who serve a middle east story book that NEVER reckoned with them. Keep littering the compound every year and let me see where it gets you too. Outright slave of a fellow human

If it might interest you, am in that compound to make money and not sleeping on the grass and lawns, sharing public toilets and bathrooms awaiting salvation. Do you think that's how fellow humans can deliver the fake gospel?

That's how moronic humans can be
The fool say in his heart there's no God
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by wirinet(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2016
The whole import of his message is; pay your tithes and offerings without fail so as to avoid recession.
Recession period is usually a boom for religious organizations, ponzi schemes and betting companies, they are the only ones that sells hope to the hopeless.
Re: David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
kassy777:
But, some bank are warning people to stay out it.
MMM has actually reduced the Number of Fixed deposit Accout that banks actually felt they can use to trade in this recession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.