Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,271 members, 7,934,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:57 PM

Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver (28068 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by OAUTemitayo: 5:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Adeboyefa:
The married man is always guilty because HE knew he was married before approaching the other woman. The other woman may not know.

A man once married 3 women in court. He married the 1st with his real parents in X State . He later got transferred to Y State and his wife couldn't follow him because she was tied down by a government job. The man deceived Wife 2,who is determined not to date another woman's husband, into believing he was single. He took her to the registry with fake parents. Can you blame her for sleeping with him after that? He was transferred to Z State after that, and the same thing happened. Note that the registries and states were too far apart for the earlier wives or their relatives to hear and step in during the 21-day banns.

The cookie crumbled when the 3 wives met at their common Alma mater and discovered that their husbands shared the same surname and hometown. They compared pictures and knew they married the same man.

Who is now to blame : the man or the deceived other women?
I smell lies.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by BabaRamota1980: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2016
@post,
mtcheew... sad
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by holocron: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Please stop saying no married man comes afer single girls. Infact being married does not stop them. They want a regular relationship. The one attainable were they single. They want to take you to d movies, go on dinners and do evrything like a boyfriend.

Dont be deceived. A man seeking or willing to do all those cannot really be properly married. He is either very very unhappily married and / or is shopping for a replacement or 2nd wife. If you are not ready for that, then beware. One word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Valkyr: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2016
Adeboyefa:
The married man is always guilty because HE knew he was married before approaching the other woman. The other woman may not know.

A man once married 3 women in court. He married the 1st with his real parents in X State . He later got transferred to Y State and his wife couldn't follow him because she was tied down by a government job. The man deceived Wife 2,who is determined not to date another woman's husband, into believing he was single. He took her to the registry with fake parents. Can you blame her for sleeping with him after that? He was transferred to Z State after that, and the same thing happened. Note that the registries and states were too far apart for the earlier wives or their relatives to hear and step in during the 21-day banns.

The cookie crumbled when the 3 wives met at their common Alma mater and discovered that their husbands shared the same surname and hometown. They compared pictures and knew they married the same man.

Who is now to blame : the man or the deceived other women?

Man is to blame as always. That's what keeps feminism in business. The three women should have met in heaven

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by davidif: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
CorGier:

Peebles, no even go there.
The gander has got that thing between his legs for a reason.
Geese should stick to laying eggs, matrimonially.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by dudley1459: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Married men disturb a lot but most babes lack the discipline and the decency to keep them off. They're just plain weak, loose, greedy and materialistic...... I've been there

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by okonko(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Emmmm just wondering, seems u have browsed a married man b4? he without sin................
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2016
dacblogger:
o.p I understand what you are saying..they will lure you with every possible means, they even shower more love and care than the so-called bfs...you ve 2 be very strong in other to resist their advances. one offered 2 get me a car just for me 2 sleep with him, they can call you day and night and so on..

Any married man that calls day and night is still a learner...
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by swtdrms(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:
o.p I understand what you are saying..they will lure you with every possible means, they even shower more love and care than the so-called bfs...you ve 2 be very strong in other to resist their advances. one offered 2 get me a car just for me 2 sleep with him, they can call you day and night and so on..

Are u a psychologist?
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by dacblogger: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
swtdrms:

Are u a psychologist?
yes.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by davidif: 5:01am On Dec 12, 2016
torres89:

we get married to raise a family

as long as the man loves his family dearly

side attractions doesn't matter

Wow!
See utter rubbish! Goodness me! Absolutely disgusting.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by davidif: 5:50am On Dec 12, 2016
lefulefu:
Are u a member of the IDONTBELIEVEIT club?cheesy

It's so crazy to believe.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
davidif:

It's so crazy to believe.
if i hadn't witnessed the incident i wouldn't have believed it eithercheesy
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by freshdude99(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2017
pinkpebbles:
Married men are the most desperate men. They can go any length to get a girl. Infact eh, if a married man means you, it will take the Grace of God for you to not fall. They have all kinds of tricks down their sleeves.

When I see married women cursing on girls who fall for their husband, I actually feel sorry for them. They are attacking the wrong people. You do not know how many times the girl has said no but your desperate husband does everything withing his humanly power.

Things single men dont do. Once you tell a single man no, he moves on already. So this is cheers to all the sisters that have not fallen prey to all the married men's tatics. You guys are strong and I commend you for that. And for those that fell, I cant blame you, but I urge you to be stronger and they will not succeed again. And for the wives, pls try and start apportioning more blames to your husbands .They are actually the problem.
So you want us to commend u for saying NO to just another toaster? My dear sorry
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Vallter192(m): 6:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Are you one of them that have jumped from one sugar daddy to another before?

dacblogger:

what you dnt know is that those ladies that jump from one sugardaddy to another are the ones that marry on time, so those ones you see in church looking for husbands are the good ones... and I have solid proof 2 back up my claim, do u
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Vallter192(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2018
I see you have been involved in this several times from the way you talk about them
pinkpebbles:
Wow. I cannot believe you just asked that. Anyways it is because you are a guy. Infact when you tell them pls leave me you are married. They will ask you if being married is a sickness lipsrsealed
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by bluefilm: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Softorgasm:
Click like if you think the op have a sugar daddy...

Sugar Daddies, to be precise. embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.