Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,819 members, 7,930,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:53 AM

What If Christ And Mohammed Weren't Who They Were? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Christ And Mohammed Weren't Who They Were? (320 Views)

What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. / Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Christ And Mohammed Weren't Who They Were? by Alexbrain(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2016
I sometimes wonder how the world would have been if Christ and Mohammed weren't who they were.

Maybe I would have been celebrated very September 24th in place of Christmas, but hey that's just my own thought.

Comment and let me know yours
Re: What If Christ And Mohammed Weren't Who They Were? by EyeHateGod: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Who is Christ? Or better still which of them?

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Going To Be A "General" 2nd Coming? / DCLM Daily Manna December 13, 2016 By Pastor Kumuyi / Message From A Couple Who Have Too Much Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.