Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,802 members, 7,976,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:26 PM

Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls (2094 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Please Help With Sex Advice / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2016
There is this good friend of mine,he is such a flirt...he does nt keep to one sex partner..hardly a day passes by without seeing he with a new girl..no kind of a girl he would nt have sex with in as much,she has the 'thing' in between legs..........he would proudly say'women are not to be pitied....they are created merely to be used for sex machine by us' followed by one kind mischievious smile..........,...........,..umpteen times have i adviced him against such wayward life,he would nt listen.........,............one alarming thing about his sex life,is that he does nt use con**m...he prefers it raw......................just yesterday i was trying to lecture him about implications that are inherent in such practice,he turn out and started lecturing me instead.....he said that am a novice..he went further to say that one cannot contracts std/hiv from alread infected person even when u have unprotected sex with her,so far u does nt release inside her.pals what ur take on this...lalasticlala ur advice also
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by afanide: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2016
He's simply Ignorant cheesy
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by devilmaycry: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2016
am XO confuse since am virgin...maybe the poster below me will have something to say
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by TMTR: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2016
:tongue
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by peton28v: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2016
Participate the activity with your phone and get Lucky bonus with 10 million Lucky bonuses on 12th December on MBlog.Click the link http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec">http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
afanide:
He's simply Ignorant cheesy
may be u are right
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by torres89: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
I wander when NL will place a ban on kids
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by 3DCYCLOPS: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
There is this good friend of mine,he is such a flirt...he does nt keep to one sex partner..hardly a day passes by without seeing he with a new girl..no kind of a girl he would nt have sex with in as much,she has the 'thing' in between legs..........he would proudly say'women are not to be pitied....they are created merely to be used for sex machine by us' followed by one kind mischievious smile..........,...........,..umpteen times have i adviced him against such wayward life,he would nt listen.........,............one alarming thing about his sex life,is that he does nt use con**m...he prefers it raw......................just yesterday i was trying to lecture him about implications that are inherent in such practice,he turn out and started lecturing me instead.....he said that am a novice..he went further to say that one cannot contracts std/hiv from alread infected person even when U HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH HER,SO FAR U DOES NOT RELEASE INSIDE HER.pals what ur take on this...lalasticlala ur advice also

you did not know before

don't worry if STD does not kill you..."I don get belle" will

1 Like

Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by Splinz(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Apparently, someone is about to be in this state...

Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Errrrr
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by oldfoolnigger(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
torres89:
I wander when NL will place a ban on kids
Abi
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by Chidonc(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lol .am sure even pHE class he did not attend in sec school
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by emmchi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Your so call friend is an ignoramous fool.
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by bowman000(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Eff u shocked
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by Annie939(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
see the can of friend u keep
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
There is this good friend of mine,he is such a flirt...he does nt keep to one sex partner..hardly a day passes by without seeing he with a new girl..no kind of a girl he would nt have sex with in as much,she has the 'thing' in between legs..........he would proudly say'women are not to be pitied....they are created merely to be used for sex machine by us' followed by one kind mischievious smile..........,...........,..umpteen times have i adviced him against such wayward life,he would nt listen.........,............one alarming thing about his sex life,is that he does nt use con**m...he prefers it raw......................just yesterday i was trying to lecture him about implications that are inherent in such practice,he turn out and started lecturing me instead.....he said that am a novice..he went further to say that one cannot contracts std/hiv from alread infected person even when u have unprotected sex with her,so far u does nt release inside her.pals what ur take on this...lalasticlala ur advice also
He is a wise man. Im with him all the way
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Annie939:
Leave him alone angry

Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Babzilla:
He is a wise man. Im with him all the way
Abi..
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Annie939:
Lol...we must not reason that way na
Re: Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls by Gbengageorge: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ask him, "them piss for your brain"

(1) (Reply)

Niki Minaj Releases Sexy New Photos-seehere / Why Did I Ejaculate On Myself While Sleeping? / Check Out These 2 Hippo Bootilicious SA Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.