Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,166 members, 7,950,021 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This (1843 Views)

When Will Nigeria Settle This Debt Incured By Jonathan's Government? / New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / How Will You Settle This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2009
@ Kobo, Thanks much and well said---- just because I do not agree with her views does not warrant her starting a thread about me----makes it seem personal----- undecided undecided undecided

whats its NOT.
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by Scooby1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2009
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This
« #23 on: Today at 04:27:52 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisha2(The people's lady) thanks for taking it cool.

Posakosa(The man of great ideas) thanks for showing its nothing personal. shocked
Pls lets learn to play according to the rules.

hmmm, thought posakosa is a woman
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
Scooby1:

hmmm, thought posakosa is a woman

Old cheap in new clothing----- Posakosa acknowledges to be a man==whats ur headache ?
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by SEFAGO(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
I now pronoune posakosa and aisha husband and wife. Now time to chop jollof rice grin
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by r231(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2009
SEFAGO:

I now pronoune posakosa and aisha husband and wife. Now time to chop jollof rice grin

where, when, how grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by SEFAGO(m): 12:26am On Nov 13, 2009
can't you see hw they are arguing- no be husband and wife dey fight like that. They are just showing their love on nairaland- u guys are wasting time commenting- when they are having mad make-up sex rite now.

haha abeg posakosa and aisha no vex- an idle hand is the devils workshop  grin
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by RichyBlacK(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2009
Can someone give me ONE reason why I shouldn't lock this thread?
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by r231(m): 12:31am On Nov 13, 2009
RichyBlacK:

.HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Loading, ,
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by MrCrackles(m): 12:33am On Nov 13, 2009
RichyBlacK:

You should have sent it to the world beyond ages ago!
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by SEFAGO(m): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2009
because to those with great power comes great responsibility.
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by semid4lyfe(m): 12:40am On Nov 13, 2009
How silly can people get? So next time I have an issue to settle with some1 on Nairaland, I'll create a thread just for that purpose. Great!

You peeps are taking Nairaland way too serious.
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 4:03am On Nov 13, 2009
semid4lyfe:

How silly can people get? So next time I have an issue to settle with some1 on Nairaland, I'll create a thread just for that purpose. Great!

You peeps are taking Nairaland way too serious.

Well said. Its causing unwarranted attention to Nothing---- if the thread can be deleted the better. undecided undecided
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

What is this kinda thread doing on this section anyway
Have we ran out of political stuff to thrash out?

Apart from using foul languages like fuc.k you, dimwit, arsehole etc. . . Ive never noticed you positively thrashing out any topic in this section.

You happen to always sit on the fence most times.

Fuc.k it, you dimwit. cheesy grin
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by posakosa(m): 4:22am On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehehehhe------i think Brash is probably like 15
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by CyberG: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2009
I am actually surprised the conversation on this thread has been quite nice and civil. Posakosa has really been gracious this time. . .I will gladly elect to modify my earlier comment on Posakosa. How wonderful when we can all still get along even when we disagree on issues!

<As an asides, Posakosa, shouldn't you be sleeping now?? In fact, me too. . .'cos it's late!>
Re: Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This by chosen04(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2009
tpia.:

its mainly aloy emeka and some of his converts spelling Yoruba as Yoruba.

get your facts right.

you of all people ought to know this.

Its not abt Aloy-emeka=
Its not abt his converts=
Its not abt the Legand man from Biafra = Bialegend
Its not not abt "us".
Its not "keyboard nor spelling mistake"
Its abt "Believe and death"

Which facts do i need to get right?.
I still report and repet its a NL thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Confession. / Help Me B4 I Die / Is It Possible To Hide Pregnancy From Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.