Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,631 members, 7,968,844 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Think The World Is Coming To An End: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think The World Is Coming To An End: (680 Views)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / Is This A Romantic Bedsheet Or An End-time Bedsheet (picture) / Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The World Is Coming To An End: by oviche: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2009
Just yesterday i discovered that my friend is having sex with his girlfriend's mother. Anytime he goes to the house to visit the girlfriend, the mother is always nervous at him and the daughter get surprise that the mother is not aways happy. Please can somebody tell me what is really happening in this life,
Re: I Think The World Is Coming To An End: by whitesturd(f): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2009
What is realy happening in this life is dt there are to many liars and too many nairalanders who jst ve the urge to jst post anything they ve been dreaming of.
And if u check wella,there is already a post on this same issue on the first page.
Re: I Think The World Is Coming To An End: by 190: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2009
as if its new
i know some nairaland girls here that has been sleeping
with their BF's father' and brother's since 1999
so whats new abt it~
Re: I Think The World Is Coming To An End: by sexyLeamon(f): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2009
oviche:

Just yesterday i discovered that my friend is having sex with his girlfriend's mother. Anytime he goes to the house to visit the girlfriend, the mother is always nervous at him and the daughter get surprise that the mother is not aways happy. Please can somebody tell me what is really happening in this life,
well dat have been happening since when, and the world hasn't come to an end
Re: I Think The World Is Coming To An End: by sweetpie23: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2009
the world is coming to an end I agree. cry
Re: I Think The World Is Coming To An End: by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2009
At lease you should have stated how it's happening between them, so that people can believe your post and give a good and reasonable reply to it.

You just said you discovered, which means you are still assuring, not that you cought them on bed or ur friend told you.

Anyway, give us the explanation plz.
Re: I Think The World Is Coming To An End: by walanta: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]
do not marvel when u here this thing for many are yet to happen, father will betray the son likewise the son
Re: I Think The World Is Coming To An End: by oviche: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2009
@ whitesturd, i use to hear this but never happend in my presence but now i have seen the true picture of it. so stop what u mean by liar.
@190 i know its not new but its what i just saw that i posted.
@sexyleamon, well i think that's true and may God forgive everyone of us of our sin.
@ sofeco, it so rediculus so i dont want to expanciate on the issue any more.
Re: I Think The World Is Coming To An End: by Godmother(f): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2009
Stories that touch undecided
Re: I Think The World Is Coming To An End: by Alxmyr(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
HMMMM,
On NL, a boyfriend sleeping with his girlfriend's mother is no big deal.
Lord, have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True, Some Ladies Go Fettish When It Comes To Relationship ? / Some One Please Help Me Out! / How To Make A Lady You Like Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.