Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,233 members, 7,974,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

Are You Into Real Estate Development?: Lets Talk Business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You Into Real Estate Development?: Lets Talk Business (504 Views)

Dividing The Properties Section Into Real Estate And Building/construction / How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential / Proposal To Invest And Buy Into Real Estate Opportunities(pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Real Estate Development?: Lets Talk Business by Pherarie: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2009
I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR ANYBODY THAT IS IN REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT.IF U ARE INTERESTED IN THE DETAILS, PLS, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ON femolatun@yahoo.com, waiting to read from you.
Re: Are You Into Real Estate Development?: Lets Talk Business by yemiyemi: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2009
@ Poster, I think you need to be specific and come out in clearer terms the kind of proposal you have in stock, then, any interested person would then contact you on that basis. Its a free world, my suggestion,
Re: Are You Into Real Estate Development?: Lets Talk Business by Pherarie: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2009
Thank you for your sugestion, but i would prefer a discussion on a personal basis, no offense

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Properties For Sale / Mini Duplex Fit For Office And Residence for rent Off Ajose Adeogun Vi / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.