Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,238 members, 7,943,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! (862 Views)

This Program Makes People Think You're Into Money Ritual / Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown / Think You're Smart?...Answer This Riddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! by BrownShawty(f): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hello people

I saw these photos on my Twitter tl today,I hope it blesses someone and don't forget me when you win! grin

This is a contest from infinix where the "most creative" wins and they tagged it #Missionimpossible04,to be honest can this mission really be impossible? I'm sure we have creative people on nairaland too,so therefore let's bring this infinix zero 4 home here and the other gifts they might be sharing grin

If you know you're creative enough and you have what it takes to win this,just apply and do the do-able and make mama proud and mr.SEUN grin

please leave the "photographer" part for me,that's my first love grin

Hope this helps someone in this recession though sad

And I have no idea when its closing or when it would be starting,please if you do,tell us more about it..

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! by BrownShawty(f): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Some of the photos

Re: Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! by BrownShawty(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
The last one...

Goodluck sha!

Re: Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! by Glory12345(f): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2016
grin
Re: Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2016
For only people in those fields?? Why na??
Re: Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2016
For only people in those fields?? embarassed
Re: Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! by BrownShawty(f): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
lilmisspenney:
For only people in those fields?? Why na??
lol the goal is to showcase your creativity, ain't you good in any?
Re: Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 14, 2016
BrownShawty:
lol the goal is to showcase your creativity, ain't you good in any?
No
Re: Do You Think You're Creative Enough?? Then you need to see this! by Cdave: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
it has ended,yeah?

(1) (Reply)

MMM Love Story (pics) / S*x And Love: Using A C0NDOM Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things / Check Out Photos From Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding To Ogbonna Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.