Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. (10418 Views)

I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone / How I Got Ruined By Buying A Gionee Phone That Don't Have 3G (F103 Pro) / Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by oluwadubem: 12:35am On Mar 10, 2017
honsule:
Your personal opinion is noted. this word, get me thinking [url]"....she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own"
[/url]
what advice do u have for your babe friend that is using GIONEE phone?

Am using Gionee M5 for almost 1 year now. the phone is Rugged, charger and everything intact and working well. when a friend saw my Gionee M5 early this year, she advised her friend to buy one basically because of the sharpness of Camera and she did

A friend of mine Bought Gionee S plus, and he is still enjoying the phone. cool cool

Manny you have said mymind,once I saw that fake I just stop leading,manny folks are still enjoying even that there unbeatable m5 in term of ba3,cuz I even bet that no phone beat m5 in term of ba3 in 2016,and this dude buy fake fone land in nairaland just to complain,some dude they even buy clone iphone/samsung worth more than 100k they never complain.....thanks man for pointing out this.....

#peace#
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by exclusiveoloori: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2017
Gionee m5 mini is a good fon and I enjoyed using it. But gionee has a very bad customer service. The experience I had with them since the screen of my fon broke is nothing to write home about. I once supported the brand but guess am wrong. To start with I called Lagos office they told me its 8,300 naira for screen even in Ibadan. Ibadan office said its 10,300. Later a girl said its 10,100. No problem, I paid. After going there twice because she said that woman in charge was not on seat and was asked to go. Imagine!
Note: "all this was with an I don't care attitude"

I was asked to give it 5 days, after six days, I went there today but she said my fon is not ready bcoz they don't have the Screen. They have just one office in Ibadan and It's quite far from my house. AIso I had to excuse myself from work.

Now the most annoying part was the girls attitude. In the for 1st place they should have informed me on phone that they didn't have the screen. But then waited for me to come after six days. She still said I should keep checking or calling. And that she has no idea of anything apart from writing receipts. Now is it a bad idea to ask? The cashier was there and acted like she cared less.

I had to still leave it cos I have no choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meizu A5 Launched With Octa-core CPU, 8MP Camera / How Much Is The Real Price Of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 In Nigeria / AIRTEL 3GB For 1000 Naira 7GB for 2000 Naira Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.