Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,349 members, 7,891,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep (11886 Views)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pls pack your insults towards someone who cares ok? good.

I was sleeping last night with my cousin sis that came visiting,
At around 10pm we were still awake I sleep late every night (work) so she didn't sleep as well till 1:30 she kept getting up to go and urinate past 2 when I decided to sleep
I lay on the bed trying to sleep, I turned my head toward the door only to see her feeding on my body, I shaked a bit n she flee
Hope she wasn't trying to strangle me while I slept. Am a bit confused right now any advice is OK

Insults should be directed towards the crime section thank u
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Edwinmason(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
what a bad dream

6 Likes

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Edwinmason:
what a bad dream

I didn't sleep till 4:55
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by firstking01(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's not every time we blame recession, op, treat malaria...thank me later.

21 Likes

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Kingsasian(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
That na look of lust

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Edwinmason(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
nNEOo:

I didn't sleep till 4:55
mayb she day crush on you...
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Edwinmason:
mayb she day crush on you...

I said it My niece not aunt Eunice

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
firstking01:
It's not every time we blame recession, op, treat malaria...thank me later.

Thanks but I don't fall sick

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Pasidon(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Did u switch off the TV while she was still awake.. U know how kids hate that

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Edwinmason(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
nNEOo:

I said it My niece not aunt Eunice
who says a niece can not crush on her uncle..anything is possible in this damned world

4 Likes

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by naijaboiy: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Why is he scared of insults? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by yarimo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Op you better be awake if not your own don finish be dat. grin
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by schumastic(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
OP ARE YOU SURE YOU HAD NO SUGAR ON YOU, FOR HER TO BE FEEDING ON YOU LIKE YOU CLAIMED undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Ebuka007: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pasidon:
I hate dat shit
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by bowman000(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
;Dt
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Because Nairalanders, especially romancelanders have terrible mouth... wouldn't blame him.
naijaboiy:
Why is he scared of insults? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Splinz(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
The thing is, you're not envisaging her strangling you. In fact, that is very far from the picture.

Rather, what is going on in your corrupt mind is that she's lusting after you... isn't that why you brought the topic to romance section undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Idydarling(f): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
girl has got a crush on u bro, don't take her for granted please
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by MrCork: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
nNEOo:
Pls pack your insults towards someone who cares ok? good.

I was sleeping last night with my cousin sis that came visiting,
At around 10pm we were still awake I sleep late every night (work) so she didn't sleep as well till 1:30 she kept getting up to go and urinate past 2 when I decided to sleep
I lay on the bed trying to sleep, I turned my head toward the door only to see her feeding on my body, I shaked a bit n she flee
Hope she wasn't trying to strangle me while I slept. Am a bit confused right now any advice is OK

Insults should be directed towards the crime section thank u

.WTF??...OK..so your loooookin at under girl when she sleep...correct?..your niece.....are you a peterfile? (SHAME) angry

6 Likes

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by dikerebel(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
bro you want us to tell you that your sister wants you abi?

Should i say that you are mad so they will ban me? Hell no.

Bro pls rape her tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Smeeky(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Edwinmason:
who says a niece can not crush on her nephew..anything is possible in this damned world
wtf undecided...you just got me confused with the niece crushing on nephew undecided undecided...It's uncle, not nephew.
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Smeeky(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=nNEOo post=51747769]Pls pack your insults towards someone who cares ok? good.

I was sleeping last night with my cousin sis[b][/b] that came visiting,

Insults should be directed towards the crime section thank u[/quote

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Opakan2: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
no matter what

never fvck your cousin or relatives.. it attracts bad luck

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Maryclaire1(f): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Maybe u dey disturb her with snore grin Or na mosquitoe she won kill undecided....but on a serious note ask her and talk to her maturely.
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Edwinmason(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Smeeky:
wtf undecided...you just got me confused with the niece crushing on nephew undecided undecided...It's uncle, not nephew.
oops....my bad
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by mofeoluwadassah: 2:45am On Dec 09, 2016
Maybe its ur own imagination cool
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Calculux95: 2:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Lol why did you have to bring it here...
Anyway I got the perfect solution
STARE BLACK AT HER undecided
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 4:59am On Dec 09, 2016
Pasidon:

No the TV was off n she is 19
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 5:00am On Dec 09, 2016
dikerebel:
bro you want us to tell you that your sister wants you abi?

Should i say that you are mad so they will ban me? Hell no.

Bro pls rape her tonight.

Go n rape your sis ,oh no leave her rape your mum
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 5:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Calculux95:
Lol why did you have to bring it here...
Anyway I got the perfect solution
STARE BLACK AT HER undecided

Nah that would be bizarre don't u think? It gone anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.