Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,261 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG (38638 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by enomakos(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
bigtt76:
I see no reason why these girls should not change their nationality and go play for another country angry
it is too late,they shall never have play for nigeria in the first place
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Miles300: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is the worst minister in the history of nigeria ... What does he smoke before he speaks , there is need for psychological test before appointing ministers !

1 Like

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Icon79(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nigeria is a failed state! Just listen to what an honorable (and I used that word loosely) minister of youths and sports is saying.

Why are you participating in the tournament in the first place if you don't think that you'd win?! But even if you didn't know you'd win, well now they have won, just pay the kids their entitlements. Or is Nigeria so broke that they can't afford a few thousand dollars to pay these kids?

Na wa for una o!

1 Like

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Waspy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
If a minister in Buhari's administration wishes the country failure in an international engagement......

What then do you think Buhari himself wish Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Culin(f): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
shame
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by emmydee(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
How did mr. Dalung become a minister of sports in this country? So u waste resources to go for a jamboree? U didn't know the women would win a tournament they had won 7 times before now? So what if they had won just a bronze, would u not have paid them their tournament bonuses? What a dullard!

3 Likes

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by mikkypel(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Abeg just see talk.. If my brother talk dis kain thing, d kain slap wey ah go give am ehn
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Nwankwopeter: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Failed government. So your intentions was to eat their entitlement

1 Like

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by misteryman: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nigerian Government: Old Men In Power. cool
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by willibounce1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
This man is annoyingly stupid. How did he become a minister. Very useless human man. Someone that is not fit to be a primary school class captain. Always talking rubbish.

I'm very sure the goat will claim he was mis quoted as usual. Mad man

2 Likes

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Reference(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
frostylook:
I can't believe I read the article. This beats all kinds of national embarrassment.

grin Yeah, when you think you've heard it all and we can't get any lower, scientists discover as much water near the core of the earth as there is on the surface and Nigeria heads there....

3 Likes

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by gurunlocker: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is one of the saint dullard use 6 months before appointing...

2 Likes

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by namuguibe(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
1980 green eagles are yet to collect their own money for AFCON 1980 championship victory
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Lustig(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
What a statement! This man is an emberassment to Plateau and Tarok people
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by bokohalal(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
I am a Buharist but from this utterance, the so-called Sports minister has to go. Enough is enough.
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by hedonistic: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
I scoured thorough the 4 pages of this thread (thus far) violently looking for one commenter who defended this inglorious bastard of a minister. Unfortunately and rather surprisingly, I didn't find even one. I am extremely e-blood thirsty.

3 Likes

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by wale2020: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mr President, for the sake of Nigerians that voted you, Please do a proper investigation before appointing your minister. I am really disappointed in this government.

1 Like

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by victme1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thunder FIRE all of them for that minister
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dalung just broke the record for STUPIDEST man alive!
I thought buhari is the dumbest!
Oya, dalung, clap for ya self...

2 Likes

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by linearity: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
gbomojomo:
IF ACTUALLY THIS MAN SAID THIS, THEN AISHA WAS RIGHT, ABOUT PMB NOT KNOWING MOST OF THESE MINISTERS. HER HUSBAND WASTED 6 MONTHS SEARCHING FOR NOISE MAKERS

Or this man is a breath of fresh air, in that despite the braggadocio and blame passing of the current administration his abilities to say it 'as it is' tell us more about the inner workings of this administration.

The truth is just like Dalung, PMB was never prepared in case he won, because he didn't believe he will win. Once he won, he was and still is overwhelmed by the magnitude of the problem he faces.

The guy and his ministers are lost and clueless. Almost two years in, with budget that dwaft all previous budgets in the history of this country, we have not seen or smell the effect of governance in this country.

Even in his signature project: The fight against "corruption", not even a single soul have been convicted and jailed. All na IGG, Nigerian's problem is bigger than them and they are ashamed to say so or to exit the scene, all that is left now is to play for time until 2019.
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
dalung thunder is real oo

1 Like

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by MrPresident1: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Boya the minister have malaria undecided
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by eyeview: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Behold the ministers that took Buhari more than 6 months to gather.

2 Likes

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by tritt(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
just imagine what is coming out of his mouth.....
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by tjquib: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
wat else is dere to say again abt dis yeye government,bunches of idiotz.hoping ur country wnt win the competition dey went for..
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by tomzman: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
I like the fact that this guy said NFF didn't request for funds on time but to say they never expected the Falcons to win is stupid of him.

1 Like

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
why send them to partake in the competition when u didnt envision them winning. the way this sports minister talks it makes one wonder if a part of his brain is damaged.
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Agimor(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
This comment give credence to the saying that APC were never prepared to rule the country. Quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by eyeview: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Apc led govt is a total disgrace to modern governance.
Stupid things that are unheard of is an everyday occurance in this buhari regime

1 Like

Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by loomer: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
This man useless. So why them go for the competition at all?
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by luwee(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
What a ridiculous statement made by this so called minister. Is he alright at all angry angry angry
Re: Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG by Sunkyphil(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
i expect nothing short of dis red beret wearing minister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep / Manchester United Sign Majid Balogun From Lambeth Tigers FC / NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.