Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking (29610 Views)

2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by bowman000(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by Charly68: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Which court in Nigeria? Nonsense order
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by ahaz: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
The odds of Amaechi getting arrested is the same with me Marrying Zahra Buhari........ angry angry
my bro d thing dey bet 9ja ooo...will buhari arrest amaecji for corruption? yes 20,000 odd and no 1.01
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by soberdrunk(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
ahaz:
my bro d thing dey bet 9ja ooo...will buhari arrest amaecji for corruption? yes 20,000 odd and no 1.01

Hahahaha! Double chance am oooo!!!!
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by ComputerSeller: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
The odds of Amaechi getting arrested is the same with me Marrying Zahra Buhari........ angry angry
You are not far from the truth.
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by Raddie(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Hahahaha! Double chance am oooo!!!!

#lol!. You sef!
What happens if either leaves office or worse will that count as extra time/live?
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by antosly(m): 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
omaguibu:
Trust Amaechj nah, him go just call them gjve them billions now now
No be this tym again, that's the return of the court to politiefcians.... Waiting to hear the presidents action
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by antosly(m): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
omaguibu:
Trust Amaechj nah, him go just call them gjve them billions now now
No be this tym again, that's the return of the court to politiefcians.... Waiting to hear the presidents action shocked shocked grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin

Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by BlackNationpp(m): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Stories with no end
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by NairaMaster1(m): 12:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Hehehehe. Are they guilty or not?

Simple and short question
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by NairaMaster1(m): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Ikpewe:
they are not, the said judges are looking for opposition people to go down with, they are actually pdp members in the dark but in day time they are judges.

Your type has no rivals. I weep for this country. Which school did you train? What? This is hilarious
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 09, 2016
igbo are very funny, which date judge gave for their arrest?
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by dingbang(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2016
You want to arrest the Lion of Ubima

Ha ha and ha...
Re: Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking by adisaigbo1(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Peroti:
Our People can't even adopt the swestern mode of looting.

I like Tinubu and Fashola because every of their loot was coded without password to unlock grin
Pls come outside, No don't be afraid......I have something to tell you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners / Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.