Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Hilarious Photos: Kenyan Man Carries His Daughter To Work - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Photos: Kenyan Man Carries His Daughter To Work (560 Views)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photos: Kenyan Man Carries His Daughter To Work by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Kenyan man Silas Odhiambo also known as Apuoyo Biggy carries his baby to work, kenyan women are now envying him after showing a 'good' example to other men who fear baby sitting.. Read more after the cut..
He said:

"I thought of hiring a maid but after seeing brutal maid’s actions I told my wife that I will be going to work with her. Baby Nyakotingo thanks for being cooperative. Fellow Facebook friends do not get ashamed of your children play your roles,"

However, many who thought he was a cool dad did not know that Apuoyo Biggy is a Luo comedian and this was probably another one of his many funny photos and clips that circulate on social media.

Source: http://amagoz45..com.ng/2016/12/hilarious-photos-kenyan-man-carries-his.html?m=1

Re: Hilarious Photos: Kenyan Man Carries His Daughter To Work by ouzo1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
What's hilarious here?? I respect him for that...its cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos: Kenyan Man Carries His Daughter To Work by RoyalBlak007: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
.HUSBAND AND DAD OF.
THE YEAR★ .

Re: Hilarious Photos: Kenyan Man Carries His Daughter To Work by Divay22(f): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Now tell me,How many men can do that?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:founder Of Reigners Bible Church Building Apostle Akan Weeks Left / Plastic Rice Is Real / Birthday Party Decoration In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.