Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,782 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Which Of This Shows Would You Go If Given Free Ticket - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of This Shows Would You Go If Given Free Ticket (986 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Jubilation As Bbnaija Star, Khafi Wins A Free Ticket To Spain To Watch Laliga / If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Shows Would You Go If Given Free Ticket by GoggleB(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lagos is going to be experiencing something unique on the 21st of December 2016.. As 3 major shows would be going down this very day at different locations in Lagos.
Which one would you attend if you are given a free ticket for all..

Re: Which Of This Shows Would You Go If Given Free Ticket by checkolatunji: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mavin all the way
Re: Which Of This Shows Would You Go If Given Free Ticket by bentlywills(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Omo that reeky show go bad gahn! grin

Davido and his gang will just be jumping around stage making an un-coordinated sound lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of This Shows Would You Go If Given Free Ticket by teozey111(m): 2:36am On Dec 09, 2016
hmm hmm emeka pilis come letu us go to Marvin concerti ...it isi cheap and bogus
Re: Which Of This Shows Would You Go If Given Free Ticket by kissGuys: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2016
nah reeky go sure pass.....wetin davido wan sing again....

atleast for mavin's i get to see korede bello nd donjazzy...plus tiwa savage
Re: Which Of This Shows Would You Go If Given Free Ticket by GoggleB(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Which Of This Shows Would You Go If Given Free Ticket by juliasawyer: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
EAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I don't know, I always wanted to visit this show. Moreover, I'm fully in theatre. Recently, I visited Russian play Woe from Wit by Griboyedov. It was really AWESOME and, of course, funny and interesting. Actors were incredible! Now I'd like to visit the https://falsettosshow.com/. I was recommended it by one my friend-director. If you want, I can write a small review on it.
By the way, if you know any interesting plays/shows in the near future in California, pls, let me know <3 xoxo

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rahama Sadau Shares Beautiful Photos To Mark Her 23rd Birthday - Photos / Runtown Allegedly Sleeps With Promoter’s Girlfriend / Lesson Teacher/private Tutor For Waec/jamb Sucess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.