Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,056 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel (2813 Views)

Share Your First Picture of The New Year / The Effects Of High Cost Of Marriage In Nigeria / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by tufur24(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
This pretty lady got the embarrassment of her life today as she fell into a dirty drainage way.
The lady somewhere in Lagos was said to be walking jejely on her high heeled shoes when the nasty foot way and send her into the gutter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by Cadamlk: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chai!! You dont want to fall into Lagos drainage system.
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
because of shoe? that was how a girl was walking to church on Sunday with same kind of shoes. I was just thinking, what if violence break out now how will she escape? grin
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by bigtt76(f): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Was she waiting for the Lagos State Emergency Agency to come to her aid ni? Or why still sitting down there grin I hope it's not those foolish Louboutin pumps she was on.... I hate it with passion. It's me and my flats a y5ime any day.... Ar nor send o! grin
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by mysticgal(f): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Same heels that made me disgrace my family.'As I fell inside the gutter,my friends dragged me out,I left the shoes righ there and continued my journey'
Well,she should bone it.things like this are memorials..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by tufur24(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
mysticgal:
Same heels that made me disgrace my family.'As I fell inside the gutter,my friends dragged me out,I left the shoes righ there and continued my journey'
Well,she should bone it.things like this are memorials..
Ezigbo memorial. I am sure she is yoruba
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2016
I wanted to laugh grin but I won't laugh grin cos it will look somehow if I do. Sister kpele o

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by tufur24(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2016
lol
ugolance:
I wanted to laugh grin but I won't laugh grin cos it will look somehow if I do. Sister kpele o
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by crowntoro(f): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Nigerians and picture taking. Someone fell, the next things is to picture.... Na wa o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by lilmax(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2016
it seems she doesn't realize what's happening grin......seen more though grin
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by dangotesmummy: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2016
Bet lagosians wicked sha. grin

Fine girl fall inside gutter she no even see anybody help her get up or help clean her up talkless of look her side grin

Meanwhile she still get the energy to tell person make them snap am grin

E be like say that gutter no smell or she no dey smell herself grin

Anyway even if I was around that scene I will just walk past her wouldn't even help her not even with pure water to clean up because common sense should have told her that typical Lagos roads are rough just like any street in Nigeria. Filled with rubbish,stones holes and dirty water. The least you can do is find a comfortable slippers to wear and when you're almost at your destination you can wear the heels

She no even fear okada that drive anyhow and just spring out from nowhere with blazing horns and aggressive speed
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by 5minsmadness: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2016
This is very wrong. Why post her picture on social media? What sort of embarrassment is this? .why take advantage of someone at their most vulnerable point?

I hope she sues you!

6 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by Mimzyy(f): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2016
You had the chance to help her up and offer her water and clean clothes (I assume you reside in the neighbourhood) until she's able to reach someone at home to get her clothes down to her.

But no, instead you took a picture of her cos you're attention thirsty. I pray you walk into a huge pile of poo one day and fall into it face-flat!

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by JoeBlocks(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Mimzyy:
You had the chance to help her up and offer her water and clean clothes (I assume you reside in the neighbourhood) until she's able to reach someone at home to get her clothes down to her.

But no, instead you took a picture of her cos you're attention thirsty. I pray you walk into a huge pile of poo one day and fall into it face-flat!
Oui. Nobody sent the lady on errand to wear high heel shoes. Abi na by force?

Did the picture taker tell you he's a good samaritan? grin
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by Mimzyy(f): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:

Wicked people everywhere. Smh angry. Ehn, nobody sent her to put on heels but it could happen to anybody. Don't worry, I'll so laugh at you the day your trousers will rip right in between your thighs. God help you and it happens to be your boxers-free day. angry

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by JoeBlocks(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2016
Mimzyy:

Wicked people everywhere. Smh angry. Ehn, nobody sent her to put on heels but it could happen to anybody. Don't worry, I'll so laugh at you the day your trousers will rip right in between your thighs. God help you and it happens to be your boxers-free day. angry
That's why I never go out without wearing boxers and I always make sure my trousers are well tailored so it won't "rip right between my thighs". tongue

It pays to be prepared, you know. It's always healthy to save yourself from unnecessary embarrassment. grin
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Op I hope you helped after you finished taking photos sad

Cc: Naijalander (you were saying?)
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by EfemenaXY: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:

Fine girl fall inside gutter she no even see anybody help her get up or help clean her up talkless of look her side
grin

Anyway even if I was around that scene I will just walk past her wouldn't even help her not even with pure water to clean up because common sense should have told her that typical Lagos roads are rough just like any street in Nigeria. Filled with rubbish,stones holes and dirty water. The least you can do is find a comfortable slippers to wear and when you're almost at your destination you can wear the heels

She no even fear okada that drive anyhow and just spring out from nowhere with blazing horns and aggressive speed

Na wa for you oh, Sambarry.

You say Lagosians are wicked for not offering to help, yet you admit if you were there, you wouldn't offer her any help either.

Pots 'n kettles sis.

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by naijalander: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Muafrika2:
Op I hope you helped after you finished taking photos sad

Cc: Naijalander (you were saying?)

Well someone obviously assisted her. My sister just lay there till I showed up.
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
how are so sure it was the shoe, probably she was drunk
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:

Fine girl fall inside gutter she no even see anybody help her get up or help clean her up talkless of look her side grin

lol
blazing horns and aggressive speed(this part got me laughing)

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
naijalander:

Well someone obviously assisted her. My sister just lay there till I showed up.

That is not usual. Something is wrong with the way residents of that place live with each other. I've witnessed a few accidents and the crowds wanting to help so much that the fastest police would find no victims at the scene.
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by Fkforyou(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
See the way she sat down like..." Which of my village people did I offend?"... grin.."The last time I went to my village, did I give that woman money so?"... grin

Someone please call 911 for her..o.. grin
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by dangotesmummy: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Na wa for you oh, Sambarry.

You say Lagosians are wicked for not offering to help, yet you admit if you were there, you wouldn't offer her any help either.

Pots 'n kettles sis.
grin

You catch me grin
Re: See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel by Amber7(f): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:

It's wrong, she was probably feeling very embarrassed on the street by passersby and having to walk home or somewhere like that and instead of offering to help to make it easier he snaps photos to spread online so more people can make fun of her?
It's just wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. / Staying With Your Husbands Brother,how Wise Is It? / Nairalanders,i'm finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.