Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:00 AM

“I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage (1310 Views)

Ramsey Nouah: I Stumbled Into Acting While Looking For GCE Money / Chiamaka: I’ll Quit Acting If My Husband Is Rich Enough To Take Care Of Me / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mavin artiste cum Roc nation artiste, Tiwa Savage speaking with HIPTV disclosed that she would readily go into acting if the right role comes.

She said: “It’s something I will really like to go into once the right role comes, Sir Kunle, if you are watching and you have a role for me I’m your girl”

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/i-would-love-to-go-into-acting-if-the-right-role-comes-tiwa-savage/

Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by Iseoluwani: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Roles like the house help

Simbi goes to school

The crying mermaid

The lost queen

Searching for love and ofcourse

The roles of those that their body z their mobile shop
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by herzern(m): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
She once acted in a TV series titled "SHUGA".

Very Interestinq.
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by naijaboiy: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
A house wife willl fit her.
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by BossLadyF(f): 1:22am On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:
She once acted in a TV series titled "SHUGA".

Very Interestinq.

Funke also featured her in Jenifa's dairy season5
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by herzern(m): 1:27am On Dec 09, 2016
BossLadyF:

Funke also featured her in Jenifa's dairy season5

Jenifa's diary?

I didn't really qet alonq with the movie,I quit at Episode 1 Season 1.

They(All the Characters) are all tryinq to hard to be funny which on the lonq run I find very uninterestinq and dumb.

"Shuga" is well-groomed...comedy,suspense,action...all filled.

Are yhu the popular LadyF?
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by saxwizard(m): 2:37am On Dec 09, 2016
ona kan ko wo oja. ......one road no dey enter market oya continue
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by BossLadyF(f): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

So many people keep asking me same question. Its just a coincidence. I'll love to meet this ladyF
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by herzern(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
BossLadyF:

So many people keep asking me same question. Its just a coincidence. I'll love to meet this ladyF

She is a popular Nairalander.

I quess She's been inactive for some weeks.

You'll eventually meet her.

I'm very sure of that.
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by seyoops4u: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Also see this....
This is devilish....

Boyfriend Slits The Throat of His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos)
http://cliqtips..com/2016/12/boyfriend-slits-throat-of-his.html?spref=tw
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by BossLadyF(f): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

She is a popular Nairalander.

I quess She's been inactive for some weeks.

You'll eventually meet her.

I'm very sure of that.

I'm looking forward to meeting her
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by mogboyelade(f): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
You will be able to interpret the cry,cry role very well.
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by seyoops4u: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

Jenifa's diary?

I didn't really qet alonq with the movie,I quit at Episode 1 Season 1.

They(All the Characters) are all tryinq to hard to be funny which on the lonq run I find very uninterestinq and dumb.

"Shuga" is well-groomed...comedy,suspense,action...all filled.

lolzz... all of them trying to be funny ?

your opinion though.
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by ladyF(f): 2:23am On Dec 10, 2016
BossLadyF:

shocked
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by NegeduGrace(f): 2:28am On Dec 10, 2016
otikpari..good for her
Re: “I Would Love To Go Into Acting If The Right Role Comes” – Tiwa Savage by BossLadyF(f): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2016
ladyF:

shocked

Yay!!! Here comes my supposed twin LadyF

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Vows To Disgrace Churchill, Family Source / See What A Celebrity Is Doing With Naira In This Recession / Are Tupac And Notorious B.I.G. Not Dead After All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.