Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,068 members, 7,913,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? (1016 Views)

“A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady / Why Is It So Hard For Ladies To Feel Comfortable With Their Natural Hair? / Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2016
How would you feel if she/he constantly talks about their exes? Is that a good thing in a relationship or not? Interested to hear your thoughts. How comfortable are you discussing past relationships? Do you worry about being judged?
So my friends and I were talking about this recently.

If a person talks about their exes a lot, does that mean they are still hung up on them or are they just sharing info with you?

Does it matter if the information is good or bad?
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Free101(m): 12:35am On Dec 09, 2016
Sometimes when a lover talks about an ex, they are just sharing info. But when you talk about him too much, it become a recipe for disaster for me
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by herzern(m): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2016
grin

If it is one or 2times it's fine.. Sometimes we shud know his/her past to understand well the person.. But if it's constant, then I am pretty sure I WILL SHUT HIM DOWN ...I have no time for all the dramas.
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 09, 2016
It's not a good thing! Can't be with someone who's still stuck in the past abeg. If you can't move on, then we have no bidness being together. Go and sort out your ex issues. Don't come and saddle me with your baggage.

1 Like

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by falconey(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2016
sure it matters if the info is good or bad, I don't want to know how good he was in bed, how he buys you numerous gifts or how caring he was.

all I want to know is how bad he screwed up with you so i could learn from his mistakes and have a good time with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
It's not a good thing! Can't be with someone who's still stuck in the past abeg. If you can't move on, then we have no bidness being together. Go and sort out your ex issues. Don't come and saddle me with your baggage.
How can you know someone well if you don't know their past?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Always you and your friends. Smh
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Draei: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Ex equates Past Tense, if we must talk
about her, It gotta be very rare...
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by ikp120(m): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Not a big deal. At least it is something to talk about, isn't it? undecided
Except you are an insecure personlipsrsealed
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 09, 2016
I really don't give half a fuçk about his past relationships...That's why it's in the past, and should rightly remain so. I'm a breath of fresh air.
Raine80:

How can you know someone well if you don't know their past?
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
I really don't give half a fuçk about his past relationships...That's why it's in the past, and should rightly remain so. I'm a breath of fresh air.
Of course you are.
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Always you and your friends. Smh
We talk ....random things come up this was one of them
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2016
Raine80:

We talk ....random things come up this was one of them
congratulations
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by cadiz: 1:56am On Dec 09, 2016
i think it depends on how much you hear about the ex, a few times should be enough
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by SlimmB(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2016
If she talk about all the ex's, it okay grin but a particular ex undecided, then it not just about sharing info i don't think so undecided cause there's always lot of things to talk about that will definitely exclude a particular ex's matter though we must have talk about all that while i'm still nursing her to be my bae, but after she become bae, if the topic persists undecided, i just do the necessary thing need to be done within myself angry
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
congratulations
I thank thee..
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
SlimmB:
If she talk about all the ex's, it okay grin but a particular ex undecided, then it not just about sharing info i don't think so undecided cause there's always lot of things to talk about that will definitely exclude a particular ex's matter though we must have talk about all that while i'm still nursing her to be my bae, but after she become bae, if the topic persists undecided, i just do the necessary thing need to be done within myself angry
Would you talk about your exes?
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by jmoore(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
I got no ex.
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by SlimmB(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Raine80:

Would you talk about your exes?
Yes, but only if she ask a questions related to my exes cool questions like "what has been the hiccups in my past relationships " or "why break up with her when i can still make the relationship work "
Re: Would You Feel Comfortable Talking About Past Relationships? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Raine80:

I thank thee..
don't mention

(1) (Reply)

. / Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo / See The Beautiful Young Girl Emir Sanusi Married (new Photos) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.