Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,830 members, 7,976,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:46 PM

Praise & Worship With Don Moen, Frank And C. Benjamin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise & Worship With Don Moen, Frank And C. Benjamin (660 Views)

Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Don Moen, Uma Ukpai, Umahi At Akwa Ibom December Prayer Meeting (Photos) / The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise & Worship With Don Moen, Frank And C. Benjamin by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 09, 2016
Anyone In Owerri That Will Be Attending The Praise And Worship With Don Moen, Frank Edwards And Conelus? Benjamin Today At Dan Anyiam Stadium?
I Live In World Bank Area, I Am Looking For Some People I Can Go With From The Area.
Re: Praise & Worship With Don Moen, Frank And C. Benjamin by chigoziri2403(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
are you there now? just closed from work and heading there, also stay at World Bank
Re: Praise & Worship With Don Moen, Frank And C. Benjamin by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
chigoziri2403:
are you there now? just closed from work and heading there, also stay at World Bank
Thanks For Your Reply And Sorry For My Late Reply.
Yes, I Later Went After I Checked And Did Not Get Any Reply. I Even Saw The Assemblies Of God Church Bus At World Bank, I Entered The Bus But Later Got Down And Took Keke, Because The Bus Was Still Waiting For Other Passengers And I Was The Only One In It And It Was Already 6:30Pm So Could Not Wait Since The Program Was 6Pm.
Though The Program Started Very Late Due To Generator Problems And Bad Sound Management.
Re: Praise & Worship With Don Moen, Frank And C. Benjamin by chigoziri2403(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
cimek:

Thanks For Your Reply And Sorry For My Late Reply.
Yes, I Later Went After I Checked And Did Not Get Any Reply. I Even Saw The Assemblies Of God Church Bus At World Bank, I Entered The Bus But Later Got Down And Took Keke, Because The Bus Was Still Waiting For Other Passengers And I Was The Only One In It And It Was Already 6:30Pm So Could Not Wait Since The Program Was 6Pm.
Though The Program Started Very Late Due To Generator Problems And Bad Sound Management.
I was there too, but left as they hadn't started, and I was fagged out, but how was the program generally speaking
Re: Praise & Worship With Don Moen, Frank And C. Benjamin by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
chigoziri2403:
I was there too, but left as they hadn't started, and I was fagged out, but how was the program generally speaking
It Was Far Less Than I Expected, But Don Moen And Conelius Spiced It Up For Me. Frank Tried Too But It Looked Like He Was Not Singing Live Like Don And Conelius.
Re: Praise & Worship With Don Moen, Frank And C. Benjamin by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oh.... And The Whole Stadium Later Filled Up, Lots Of People Showed Up...They Even Open The Gate For People To Get In The Field.

(1) (Reply)

Endtime [pastor Claims He Has Gods Direct Phone Number]pics / Spiritual Articles For Your Soul / Am I A Sinner Just Because It Occurs During Service In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.