Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,961 members, 7,942,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis (64539 Views)

How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by donikky(f): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
who go use am b4?.. considering how complicated life is
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Moreoffaith(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
oke oke lowo afunni ngbe.
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Marvel1206: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

A Northerner
He actually wrote 'An Abokee' and it was censored
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by flowe247(f): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
onismate:
I don't know if this is the right session to post this, If not MODs...

I saw this story on facebook posted by a user. The user narrated her friends encounter with a beggar, Aboki she normally gives token daily brought her a gift . Below is what she wrote.
So my beautiful friend has this “aboki” whom she gives a token every day. The guy went to (Arewa) village and decided to bring her a gift of pure groundnut oil… This picture shows joy and agape love in its purest form. God bless you @mohji23 and God bless your aboki too..”
Givers never lack. When a beggar starts given back. This is cool. Not only just receiving.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1257-see-the-gift-an-aboki-gave-to-a-lady-who-normally-gives-him-money

wow.......impressive.... no gifts is too small.... a small gift might put a lasting joy in ones heart...weldone ma...it's pays to give, God Almight is the rewarder of all.. peace
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by forreelinc(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
hmmm gift ke you sure say no be juju? you go use oil now next thing you go appear for shrine
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by TINALETC3(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin, same here
Ephreboh:

but maka why nah,dem dey change my abokiii to northerner,who send you?ehnn mods
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by AmaLady4u: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Oil or Urine lipsrsealed
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Danfuster(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Blurryface:
It's not about the quality/quantity of what was given but the heart that remembered to give.

Even my cousin wey dem born for States bring back Naija, my mama still bath ham like this cheesy cheesy. First day wey him land enter we street see person dey fry puff-puff, him reach house dey ask for twinkies, I Google ham see say the thing resemble puff-puff, naso we go order lol... cheesycheesy
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by loomer: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
TINALETC3:
A Aboki is always a Aboki cheesy, of Al gifts, y "unsealed" groundnut oil Well, he tried, no doubt, bt Bc its unsealed, abeg no use am ooo

As you wowo, na so u dull
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by johnstar(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
kenonze:
Free thinker.

While some narrowed thinking minds will think that receiving gift from physically challenged will make them turn to Yam
dats nigeria for u, wit der low mentality

I hate dis country sad
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by linearity: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wedding bells loading.....
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hope love juju no dey inside the oil..
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Baroba(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice gesture, time for the beggar to start small scale oil business..
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Wadosky(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chelsea people !! The hospitality is amazing.
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
johnstar:
dats nigeria for u, wit der low mentality

I hate dis country sad
Sorry dear
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by UmecheMoses(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:
OP UR TOPIC SHAA ( I KNOW YOU SMOKE KANFOR)

Aunty !! nor drink am oh

All those Abokìì nor good oh

U go shock say as u drink am finish, ur Organigwe go just de swell up like Cossy Orjiakor own embarassed cry

The Guy con be Chelsea Abokìì join

Quoter am waiting lipsrsealed

House please, hold this one... I'm willing to pay for ram and processor upgrade for him.....
Your thinking pattern get serious loopholes
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by baysol: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
THIS IS WHAT SHOULD BE HAPPENING IN A GREAT NATION LIKE NIGERIA. HOWEVER, THE DEMONS IN POWER HAS BLINDED EVERYONE TO SIMPLE THINGS LIKE THIS. NOUGH SAID.

1 Like

Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Tamakay(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by pyyxxaro: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
UmecheMoses:

House please, hold this one... I'm willing to pay for ram and processor upgrade for him.....
Your thinking pattern get serious loopholes

See who de yaan

With ur Iqwana head embarassed
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by MadJay: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
undecided
So someone gives you groundnut oil then you pose with it like its the World Cup

Goat is your name
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Connoisseur(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Until she finds herself in the Emir of gwadu's palace with the beggar showing her off as a newbie convert and latest wife.

We don't want another yinusa yellow
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by theNOISEmaker: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:
OP UR TOPIC SHAA ( I KNOW YOU SMOKE KANFOR)

Aunty !! nor drink am oh

The Guy con be Chelsea Abokìì join

Quoter am waiting lipsrsealed
hehehe guy you wicked oo
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by braine(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Keeping Customer - Client relationship is important. This is good.
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
onismate:
I don't know if this is the right session to post this, If not MODs...

I saw this story on facebook posted by a user. The user narrated her friends encounter with a beggar, Aboki she normally gives token daily brought her a gift . Below is what she wrote.
So my beautiful friend has this “aboki” whom she gives a token every day. The guy went to (Arewa) village and decided to bring her a gift of pure groundnut oil… This picture shows joy and agape love in its purest form. God bless you @mohji23 and God bless your aboki too..”
Givers never lack. When a beggar starts given back. This is cool. Not only just receiving.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1257-see-the-gift-an-aboki-gave-to-a-lady-who-normally-gives-him-money

I
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Another House Bomb Loading
grin grin
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
TINALETC3:
A Aboki is always a Aboki cheesy, of Al gifts, y "unsealed" groundnut oil Well, he tried, no doubt, bt Bc its unsealed, abeg no use am ooo
Hey tribal bigot, kindly note thats all he can afford
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by ajasbaba(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
princeofpeace22:
No drink am ooooooh angry
Na love portion

Quote me and die angry

Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by alizma: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
we are are naturally created to love each other but the quest for material/physical things turn us against each other.
just few days ago I couldn't hold back tears when I read about young boy who approached a lady for help and later broke down in tears seeing that d lady he approached for help carries oxygen to survive.
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by curvilicious: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
They can be very nice
But when fight start............. cry

Auntie, i hope your aboki sorry i mean ur AN Northerner no know your house o?
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by cybriz82(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
aunty u fear to hug am u for hug am na haba shey no agape love una call am?
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by kenoz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice one
He appreciated all what the lady has done to him so he can get more.
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by bizza45: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
sometimes d comments I do read on NL usually make me ask God , y did u manufacture some people instead of creating them
Re: Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis by jibbzion(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
I would love this if it wasn't all propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.