Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,388 members, 7,978,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Lover, My Friend’ – Osas Ajibade Celebrates Her Husband, Gbenro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Lover, My Friend’ – Osas Ajibade Celebrates Her Husband, Gbenro (527 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos / Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade / Osas Ajibade Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lover, My Friend’ – Osas Ajibade Celebrates Her Husband, Gbenro by mroop(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2016
Gbenro Ajibade is a year older. His wife, Osas
Ighodaro-Ajibade, who welcomed their
daughter, Azariah months ago, took to her
Instagram page this morning to wish him a
Happy Birthday. She wrote:

“My husband, my lover, my friend!!!! HAPPY
BIRTHDAY @gbenroajibade … I love you beyond
what words can say and I pray for nothing but
more blessings, great health and prosperity
over your life! Your first Birthday as Papa G
and God will continue to enrich you more than
you can ever imagine. HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY
EVER now and always! I Love Bennie
#HappyBirthdayGbenro #GodisGreat”

Source ::; http://opeyemiie..co.ke/2016/12/my-lover-my-friend-osas-ajibade.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

(1) (Reply)

Headies Award 2016: Complete List Of Nominees / MAYORKUN Wins Rookie Of The Year 2016 / Video: Soulja Boy Threatens To Beat Up Chris Brown Because Threatend Him First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.