Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App (24189 Views)

2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid / 2019: Ministers, Nnamani, Kalu Launch Buhari’s S/west Campaign Office / 5 Reasons Why FG Is Launching Buhari's Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by ujezeez(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lai Mohammed is back...awon AMUTI
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by SycophanticGoat: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
They'd soon budget N1 billion of public funds for that useless nonsense they plan to develop. Nigerians, watch out..

5 Likes

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Funjosh(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sometimes i just wonder why we have these set of people ruling us embarassed
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
The app will become mandatory for all Nigerians. In addition to your google play account details, full biometric data will be used to capture the app. The app will have a comments section, Like and Hate buttons. As you dey write and click, they wil be collecting your data. At 3am, those Judge-Dredd guys will come and swoop you up. If you like download the app.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by LOVEGINO(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
How many million dollars will the app worth? Oh God! Our money again.

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by whizcartel(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
hahahaha... Buhari Mobile App. This Government has lost its sense of priority. So its now on this app that you will not divulge false news. This will be the Best platform for propaganda. That is if Nigerians will be to gullible and naive to believe what will be posted there. Although. I can't wait to see the app sha... Another funny chapter in this book called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by columbus007(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
It is finished,now I understand the Bible verse Jesus wept undecided
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by paradigmshift(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
app wey go force close lol
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by leeyongcho(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
I AM ACTUALLY WAITING FOR THAT APP. TRULY I CANT TELL A SINGLE THING THIS GOVERNMENT HAVE DONE. MAYBE I WILL SEE THIS ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE APP.
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
buhari is not interested in such frivolity like ineffectual buffoon.
That is why buhari cannot die till after 2023.

I knw hw u feel my brother,I was once like u,but now am FREE,but I 'll keep u in my prayer. :X

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by humblemikel(f): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
sarrki:
I didn't get that .

If you work it will be visible to the blind

Audible to the deaf

2019 is far approaching guyz
u made my day... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Myself2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'm sure the app will help people become dullards

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by whizcartel(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Omo with all this curse wey people dey reign on top of this baba head.. I con dey pity am. But if to say 1983 Dem no born person well make him talk.
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by texazzpete(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2016

The minister said the new app to be launched before the end of the month would bridge the gap by using the social media to “tell the world what the government is doing’’

Why the hell do you clowns in power want to develop an app to use social media to tell people what the government is doing?

Why not use social media directly?

Oh, I know. You want to kill two birds with one stone.
1) Award an over-inflated contract for a Buhari app and
2) List the shitty app as one of the 'achievements' of this failing Government.

What a disgrace!
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Billygee2u: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Atiku2019:
Just Imagine......

Nigerians are hungry, While the Presidency is more interested in a mobile App....

cry cry cry May God Save us All cry
I don't know why this deceptive and clueless government doesn't care about the suffering masses and yet a zombie who have not 3 or 2 square meals will be defending them
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Billygee2u: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
They'd soon budget N1 billion of public funds for that useless nonsense they plan to develop. Nigerians, watch out..
another easy means to loot the treasury

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Enyimbamercedes: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
post=51763638:
Nigeria's Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has stated that the accomplishments of the Muhammadu Buhari regime are under-reported.

As a result, the federal government will launch a mobile app that will give a real time update about the achievements of the government, he said.

He spoke on Thursday at a meeting with Resident Information Officers (RIOs) in the ministry on the forthcoming launch of the information dissemination App.

"..government is doing so much, yet people keep saying they do not know because we are not communicating through the right channel," he said.

The minister said the new app to be launched before the end of the month would bridge the gap by using the social media to “tell the world what the government is doing’’

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/federal-government-announces-plan-to.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-6TcFa5aIIGk/VRPZNPMFXZI/AAAAAAAAdzw/P5Q8OQmzs4Y/s1600/Buahri.jpg[/img]

Una wan increase price of data...then still release buhari app for us to use the expensive data to get real time update on his achievements. The thunder wey go fire una ...na Sango go design that app

4 Likes

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Timfreds(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
When we warned people about this bubu of a man they called us wailers, but thank goodness today everybody is a wailer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by nkemdave(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
After the hike in the price of data, u still want me to install ur mobile app in my phone and see ur achievement? undecided
Abi no be data u go take check? undecided #FG.
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by humblemikel(f): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
loopmangoat:
Buhari mobile app
Contents:
Press 1 to listen to buhari blabbing like a goat
Press 2 to listen to boko haris demented quotes
Press 3 to find out the next country buhari plans on travelling to
hahahahhhahahaahaahahhahhahahaah, oh im i still laughing

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Lawcurrent(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
to advertise on buhari app call +2341637944. the earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by humblemikel(f): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
BUT WAIT OOO
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE TABLE WITH CUTLERY WITHOUT FOOD
CHIA BUBU MY PRESIDO
THEY MUST ACCEPT THE CHANGE BY FORCE
HOPE THE APP WILL BE USE FOR ''GET HELP''
CAUSE I NEED TO MAKE MORE MONEY BEFORE 2016 ENDS. SMILES

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by adebayosun02: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Another plus on CLEULESSNEZ lane More so, the clueless n ineptitude govt still tell Nigerians to b ready for increament on mobile data soon.

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Omeokachie: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
With which data? The one which price will be jacked up soon?
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Billygee2u: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
hee Nigerians don enter one chance.
the moment you click the app all your information and destination address will be taken and you dare not any more criticize grin grin grin the clueless government again ,if you do, at night Dss will go and kidnap you .hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
una wee vote for buhari go hearam by force by fire
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by ephi123(f): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
They truly have their priorities right embarassed

App that will be disseminating lies every day cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by DanielPop(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Download the app and have LIES delivered straight to your phone every minute! grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by ephi123(f): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Timfreds:
When we warned people about this bubu of a man they called us wailers, but thank goodness today everybody is a wailer.

We are all wailing together now. Even the zombies wail stylishly from time to time, hehe.
Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Henrolla(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
lolz...do we need a mobile app to help us see what this government is doing?
funny set of people.
they should also consider building an android game.. grin

misplaced priority..

4 Likes

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by DTOBS(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
IT IS FINISHED kpatakpata, abeg who get dos indians girls no, we need 2 give ds man d Abacha treatment ASAP.
You Can Send her
She will deliver

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by Okwyjesus(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:
This PMB led Government is direction-less.

And also Jobless. Do we need an app to feel the impact of this govt. Capital No. Go and work, your result will speak for you.

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App by smartbros(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
This administration zz jes as confused as Bleep. out of all d problems we get for dz country. na Buhari app remain abii?? pls wait. Y does Lie Mumuhammed always allow himself to be used as carrier of bad news?? #OneChanceChange

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife / Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK / Naira, Fuel Crises: Lagos Begins Distribution Of Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.