Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) (666 Views)

My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by truthfinder: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I need your help on this and will try to make this post elaborate and concise.

I am a guy of about 30 and my greatest turnoff in people is dishonesty.

I got talking about life experience with my fiancée who is 26 years old and she told me a story about how she was recently raped (few months before she met me) by her totally blind friend who is about my age. She said she has had penetrative sex with only four guys; her first , second this guy and me.

She said she went out with the guy on the said day and he wasn't pleased with the way she talked to his friends (politely/friendly) , he sees this as my fiancée given them a green light. This made her angry as she reminded him they were just friends ( her and blind guy).

She couldn't go back home and she slept in his place as usual (sometimes,she goes there to cook, and keep him company). She said she slept on the couch in the parlour and he slept in the room . she slept with only a top on as it was hot, though she usually sleeps nude or walk nude at his place knowing he is totally blind .

She said he came to her in the middle of the night and tried to apologise to her , he raped her two times in the course of this.( he came and still continued with the second round)

I find this story very untrue as I doubt a blind man can achieve this with an adult woman
Re: A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by stan241(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2016
See lies

1 Like

Re: A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by stan241(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2016
Blind person

Re: A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by herzern(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2016

Re: A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by delzbaba(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2016
I'm rolling on the floor honestly.
Re: A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2016
*takes deep breathe*. But why would a blind man live alone Just when i thought i've seen it all..
Re: A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by truthfinder: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2016
the sad part is that, this story is making me doubt everything she has ever told me.
Re: A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by truthfinder: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=ChemicalReaction post=51765738]*takes deep breathe*. But why would a blind man live alone Just when i thought i've seen it all.. [/quote

he knows the settings of his house, can move in the house unaided,and even cook etc. he only needs someone to set things around the house the way he has them in his heart.
Re: A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by HtwoOw: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Your babe is confirmed Olosho

Run for your life

And her first the guy and you that's 3 guys who is the fourth?

1 Like

Re: A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by Davidmart(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2016
pray for sense its really really far from you see ewu
Re: A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) by truthfinder: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Davidmart:
pray for sense its really really far from you
see ewu

it is obviously further from you grin
Davidmart:
pray for sense its really really far from you
see ewu

it is obviously further from you

(1) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Issuing N15 Million Dud Cheque (photo) / Man Bites Wife’s Ear During Scuffle In Lagos / Boy Abandoned Over Witchcraft Allegations, Is Set To Begin School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.