Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

The Spell Of A Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spell Of A Woman! (867 Views)

I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... / Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly / Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spell Of A Woman! by tithe(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2009
A lot of guys have being beguiled into believing that to please a girl u ve to spend yr life savings to secure her love, such feeble-mindedness has contributed to the domineering attitude exhibited by girls in relationships today.

A close friend of mine has been in this relationship for a while, he believes so much in this Romeo and Juliet [/i]fantasy. The time he sent 1500 recharge card to this eve, all he could in return was just three letter word 10ks, (10=500, k=500, s=500) meaning dat each digit or word cost my friend 500grnd. [i]Gouch.

And the worst of it all is that this hoaxer even stored my friends name as buscar on her phone, please how is buscar(name of a bus) and pet name to biodun,
I told my friend that he won dat name bc he conveys this girl to her destinations while she is the pilot.

Last week I traveled to calabar for a contract, I was in the middle of getting this contract when this daughter of eve [/i]called my client to come and meet her at the airport that she just came back from school dat alone cause my ordeal the man have to shift this contract to next week not minding that I took flight spending close to 20k just to come for that contract. [i]Oh gouch .This is a client that has over 300 staff working for him, I called him Engr. Chidi, but this eve [/i]less than 24yrs old called this [i]mallam chidi without any title attached.

Infact, this is wat I have realized in this game women play

1-When you think everything is going well, forget it, it's just a way to numb your senses before dropping a ton of bricks on your head. The speech will vary but most of the time, they complain about stuff that happened in the past. The older the thing is, the more you'll get nailed for it.

2-They can love you, be comfortable with you, find you attractive, intelligent, find your family is wonderful, get along with all your friends, think you'd be a good father, a good husband BUT, don't get fooled. Loving you and being in love with you is not the same.

3-They can tell you they'll miss you and that they don't want to lose you. Be careful though, that doesn't mean they can't dump you the next morning because you forgot to put the goddamn knife in the dishwasher.

4-After a good argument lasting forever, if you suggest going home to leave her alone for the night so she can think about all this, it is completely normal that she asks you to stay because ,  SHE NEEDS THE CAR IN THE MORNING!

5-Never take anything for granted. Signing a proof of purchase for a house, her always asking you about what's your favorite first name for future kids, her buying wedding magazine, buying furniture for your new house and buying a cat and a dog is not a sign that the relationship is going anywhere.

6-If she just came out of a relationship where she was beaten by an idiot for 6 months; don't treat her like a princess because she will blame it on you for being too nice and too perfect.

7- Cut off your head and give them, in their closet they will open the mouth to check if the tongue is intact. ingrates

8-She tells u that she has been trying yr no and it’s not going, all lies she is busy having fun and discussing yr naivety with her friends.

9-Anything you do you're a loser. There is no way to win in this. Be romantic, be passionate, be independent, be a good person. All in all, you have to learn that your there to please or displease, no matter what you think is right or wrong.

Now I know what you are all going to say. I am a man and can't understand shit about love. Well, maybe your right, I don't. But there is one thing I understand; respect is the foundation of it all. Where there is no respect, there can't be anything else.
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by romsky: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2009
Assumptions
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by Noigeeriaa: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2009
thread needs cliffs

Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2009
Having said all this, I hope you're not planning to get married one day
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by sistajay(f): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2009
Gosh Poster, I have a short attention span, aarrrrrrrrrr!!
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by OAM4J: 3:08am On Nov 13, 2009
@Tithe
Which daughter of Eve offended you this much? Give us her no or email we shall plead on your behalf. This should be your 3rd or 4th thread all bashing ladies. Wetin?
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by lovemoi2(f): 3:20am On Nov 13, 2009
@ poster

[size=20pt]we get it you only like d!ck inserted in yah ass[/size]

enough with the bashing of women, its not our fault that you are a gay
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by TheSeeker(m): 5:37am On Nov 13, 2009
When I saw the topic, I thought it was Paris Hilton's spell on Cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by anddrewz: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2009
After reading all that >>¤¤ result:
brain overheat!
Short-circuit!
Blown a fuse!
Black out, . . . . .
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

@ poster

grin grin grin grin grin Right on point!!
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by HarryPotter1(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2009
@op Out of memory, :p
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by Positivity(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2009
rofl @ op ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by Gabry(f): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2009
Poster, u are so wrong.

1) what about men seeking for sugar mommies?

2) what about men marrying oyinbo ladies and skinning them alive by taking all their money for their real wives in their country?

3) what about men whom refuse to work just because their gf or wife has a better career and higher pay than them so they just sit at home, drink beer, watch football and smell like sweaty smelly sour armpit in sour dip?

4) what about men whom poison their wives to their death just to get out all the money from their bank accounts and use it for their own selfishness and greed?

Men can be evil as well and they have their own spells as well. Please remember that
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by tithe(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

@ poster

From yr tone, u ar the reason why we ve broken home everywhere today, people like u need moral education
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by tithe(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
Positivity:

rofl @ op ;d ;d ;d
How can u understand my point when u ar still under aged, only men can crack this code
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by tithe(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
[size=16pt]Plz, u don't get me wrong i don't ve anything against women, but i ve neva had such embarrassing situation i my life, this man sent me back because of this lady, now i will be going back next week taking another flight calculate the amount i will spend now just because of that eve[/size]
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by tithe(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2009
OAM4J:

@Tithe
Which daughter of Eve offended you this much? Give us her no or email we shall plead on your behalf. This should be your 3rd or 4th thread all bashing ladies. Wetin? 

[size=16pt]Wat got me offended was that it is this eve that suggested to this man dat i should go back knowing that i spend so much to get there, plz if u find urself in such wat will u do[/size][/size]
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by 190: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
some lady called this poster a name days back~

i think ive forgotten and silly me Joined this poster

fighting against these funder mental ladies rites~

not knowing that this poster probably didnt have a Mom

he must have probably fallen 4rm the sky or sometin like this yoruba god called

, (ive forgotten his name)
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
I didnt read the whole thing because I fell asleep at the 2nd word but knowing the OP I can only guess this is another lady-bash segment. Mr Tithe, its not compulsory to be with girls you can just easily swing for the other team.
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by demystify(f): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ouch a sista mighta hit a nerve! undecided
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by tithe(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I didnt read the whole thing because I fell asleep at the 2nd word but knowing the OP I can only guess this is another lady-bash segment. Mr Tithe, its not compulsory to be with girls you can just easily swing for the other team.
Silly talk
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by tithe(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
190:

some lady called this poster a name days back~

i think ive forgotten and silly me Joined this poster

fighting against these funder mental ladies rites~

not knowing that this poster probably didnt have a Mom

he must have probably fallen 4rm the sky or sometin like this yoruba god called

, (ive forgotten his name)
So u ar still under this remote control, LESSAMAN
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by 190: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
yes still under the influence of love maybe i should give her a bible or wot ya tink~
Re: The Spell Of A Woman! by mikeness: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
guy i feel you.you know,one thing about life is that not everyone will support you here particularly those that have a good relationtion with their g/f for now.they will never see your points.but i tell you.one day they will grew up and learn.this time learn in the hard way.i noticed that kids are very much on this forum.guys dot think that everyone that comes to this forum to give advice have just be disappointed by a woman.when men give advice from their experience.plz guys learn not regret your actions later.women are very very funny when it comes to relationship.though you might not see the bad side of a relationship when you are dating a good woman.anyway let me use this opportunity to warn you guys,please be very careful when you want to go into raltionship with a woman,most of them thisdays are very dangerous.and they uses charms to trap men now which you will never know,believe me.you dot know them.thank god i am married now.do you know that some of them even go as far swallowing charms into their stomach,some used the charms on their lip stick,eye brow,nick-lace,leg-lace,waist chians,rings,in different forms which you can never immagine,you might think is a joke,brothers it is real,i have personaly encounter many and dated them before settling down,and i pray no one should have a date with this evil women,i must tell you is a bad experienced and they are all over the streets now looking for men to pray on even the little you have they will skined you dry and dump you.if you want to have a good woman carefuly take your eyes off the streets because 95% of girls out there in the streets are evil.i dot mean to be rude but is the truth.well for those guys who can not hold their body i have a better way for you to deal on this before finding this good woman.dot worry that should be next time.i have to go and take of business.but before then please guys take your eyes off the buttock of a woman and her boobs and concentrate on business it will help.and besides do you know you are more attractive to women when they notice that you dot even mind them.try it and see.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion / Did I Do Wrong? / Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.