Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Photos From A Thanksgiving Mass To Mark Godswill Akpabio's 54th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From A Thanksgiving Mass To Mark Godswill Akpabio's 54th Birthday Today (872 Views)

Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife / Ekweremadu, Nnamani, Ugwuanyi, Nwobodo & Others At Thanksgiving Mass -Pictures / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From A Thanksgiving Mass To Mark Godswill Akpabio's 54th Birthday Today by ebosie11(f): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Senator Godswill Akpabio celebrated his 54th birthday today.Family members and friends joined him in the celebration with a thanksgiving mass.Below is what he said.....

'God is good, all the time! This morning as I turned 54, My family and I gathered in my home in a thanksgiving mass to give glory to God for His grace upon me and making me to see this birthday in good health. I thank my friends who came around to join me in the mass and those of you here who have sent in your messages of goodwill. God bless you all. Happy birthday to me'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/photos-from-thanksgiving-mass-to-mark.html

Re: Photos From A Thanksgiving Mass To Mark Godswill Akpabio's 54th Birthday Today by ebosie11(f): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Photos From A Thanksgiving Mass To Mark Godswill Akpabio's 54th Birthday Today by HungerBAD: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
I am happy for him.

At 54, i think he has accomplished a lot.

Happy Birthday Akpabio.
Re: Photos From A Thanksgiving Mass To Mark Godswill Akpabio's 54th Birthday Today by Donexy16(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
h
Re: Photos From A Thanksgiving Mass To Mark Godswill Akpabio's 54th Birthday Today by IykeChukz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Success defined...

More Grace I pray.
Re: Photos From A Thanksgiving Mass To Mark Godswill Akpabio's 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Na inside boys quarter dem dey celebrate this mass undecided

Mbom, is the wife pregnant lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From A Thanksgiving Mass To Mark Godswill Akpabio's 54th Birthday Today by softMarket(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Whenever i see this man....i see person wey geht sense!!

Not that useless minister of sports, solomon that dont have brain!!!
Re: Photos From A Thanksgiving Mass To Mark Godswill Akpabio's 54th Birthday Today by espionage48(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
happy birthday sir..abeg students should check out my signature

(1) (Reply)

Gambia's President-elect Adama Barrow Has Been Killed / Junaid To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari’s Health / Re: How They Killed The Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.