Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra (2044 Views)

Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra / Fayose Embraces Buhari's School Feeding Programme / Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by chimere66: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
As shared by Jack.....

'The FUNDAMENTAL attribute of Buharism:

Well being of the common man.Uppermost on our minds further manifests to reality.

Thank you Baba...I will NEVER EVER regret voting for you.

PHOTO:

Pupils in primary schools in Njikoka LGEA, Anambra State enjoying Day 2 of the Homegrown School Feeding which started yesterday.

#PMBSocialWelfare'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/buhari-feeding-programmestudents.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by chimere66: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Seeing this development, 2017 Governorship election comes to mind shocked

We don't need apc in Anambra!
God has Blessed Igbos to the extent that You cant buy Us with food...go feed the almajiris first.

I'll keep on exposing the truth

I so much hate Nigerian politicians.

Buhari's govt and misplaced priority be like:

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Since this man frm that side of Nigeria took over the affairs of this country,He wants to turn SE to beggars but Our God Pass Him.

Nigeria like play like play now turning to somalia.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by angeltolly(f): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
All liars shall............ lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by waledeji(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hunger in Anambra state cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by RockHard: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fake news and propaganda from Lagos/Ibadan expressway in the Southwa.s.te. Obiano would never allow this in the great Anambra state. Those kids must be from Osun. angry

Cc: theEastActivist grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by backtosender: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
All because of amnesty report on buhari and his zombie soldiers shooting unarmed civilians....he want to cover up his atrocities too late too little
Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by seunmsg(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Great development. Anambra students should enjoy the meal provided by the government of their country, no more reason not to go to school and face their studies.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by TheEastActivist: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
[s]
RockHard:
Fake news and propaganda from Lagos/Ibadan expressway in the Southwa.s.te. Obiano would never allow this in the great Anambra state. Those kids must be from Osun. angry

Cc: theEastActivist grin
[/s]

Didn't you like the sanity and genuine picture evidence you are enjoying?

Moreover, Fake news will always keep coming in from that side and everybody has to be watchful with them...
I mean Ibadan expressway newspaper...

It happens that these days our social media outlets are really more efficient and convincing in news report than all these junk Yoruba local media.

Buhari should also extend hands to some people like the guy I quoted BC it seems they are very much food starved...

As I look at these bright kids and see their food flasks(don't mean those in the front that they asked to put away theirs) I already know that kids ain't waiting for fg intervention or their stomach infrastructures...
But thanks all the same to the president and we hope to see something better than this.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by Osyabj: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wailers shall wail till kingdom come. Anambra is Ngige's come 2017. pdp wailers hug the neearest transformer!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by ApcSucks: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Peroti:
Seeing this development, 2017 Governorship election comes to mind shocked

We don't need apc in Anambra!
God has Blessed Igbos to the extent that You cant buy Us with food...go feed the almajiris first.

I'll keep on exposing the truth

I so much hate Nigerian politicians.

Buhari's govt and misplaced priority be like:
Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
At last school feeding has started in anambra state. Wailers over to you. If obiano can not do it. Pmb has started doing it. Every thing is in place. All the local governments in anambra state will enjoy this benefits.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by RockHard: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:
[s][/s]

Didn't you like the sanity and genuine picture evidence you are enjoying?

Moreover, Fake news will always keep coming in from that side and everybody has to be watchful with them...
I mean Ibadan expressway newspaper...

It happens that these days our social media outlets are really more efficient and convincing in news report than all these junk Yoruba local media.

Buhari should also extend hands to some people like the guy I quoted BC it seems they are very much food starved...

As I look at these bright kids and see their food flasks(don't mean those in the front that they asked to put away theirs) I already know that kids ain't waiting for fg intervention or their stomach infrastructures...
But thanks all the same to the president and we hope to see something better than this.

You are a fvcking shameless hypocrite. Aren't you the same person who vehemently denied the veracity of the news when it broke yesterday, throwing tantrums and calling that ijebuloaded op names and making a big f.oo.l of yourself?

https://www.nairaland.com/3508795/fg-school-feeding-programme-begins#51756779

Now you don change tone. See your life?? Smh. So pathetic it ain't even funny.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by TheEastActivist: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Osyabj:
Wailers shall wail till kingdom come. Anambra is Ngige's come 2017. pdp wailers hug the neearest transformer!!!

Ngige won't be foolish to risk his already failing political career...

And thanks for letting us know that this is a political move..
But Anambrarians can't be moved with stomach infrastructures as seen in edo(APC Akara) and ondo (APC bread) lol cheesy
We deserve something better like good transportation system and capital investment.

Take that to APC
Apga remains with us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by TheEastActivist: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
RockHard:

You are a fvcking shameful hypocrite. Aren't you the same person who vehemently denied the veracity of the news when it broke yesterday, throwing tantrums and calling that ijebuloaded op name and making a big f.oo.l of yourself?

https://www.nairaland.com/3508795/fg-school-feeding-programme-begins#51757022

Now you don change tone. See your life?? Smh. So pathetic it ain't even funny.

It wasn't my fault that you disappointed by not showing proof...
Now stop trolling and get a life.
Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by RockHard: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:

It wasn't my fault that you disappointed by not showing proof...
Now stop trolling and get a life.

Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by Omambala99: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
Rubbish, what we need from federal government in Anambra state is infrastruture not rubbish, north need this feeding scheme more not Anambra state. Let buhari that this to sokoto.
Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by TheEastActivist: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
[s]
Johnnyessence:
At last school feeding has started in anambra state. Wailers over to you. If obiano can not do it. Pmb has started doing it. Every thing is in place. All the local governments in anambra state will enjoy this benefits.
[/s]
Who trained the caterers and provide the enabling environment if not Obiano team??
Besides this is a fg project and not state like osun own though poorly done.
So I guess you don't know what Obiano administration has invested in education in the state..
Ask why osun is in her current position in Waec?
Try and Be reasonable for once and acknowledge good governance where you see one as your state can't do 1% of what his government is doing in education which has yielded much fruit in that sector.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Is this sustainable
Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by TheEastActivist: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Corrinthians:
Is this sustainable

All of us know that this is just an initial gra gra and won't change anything specific. Only the zombies will doubt this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by waternogetenemy: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Just see the nonsense they are feeding those kids.

It is like Buhari have started having sense. U can achieve anything with force, we will just separate. simple!

Whoever is advising him now is very good at their job, i hope Orji Kalu is not the adviser.

Whoever that may be knows the fastest way to the hearts of their parents is through the stomach of the kids. Obiano take note.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by ijebuloaded(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Who trained the caterers and provide the enabling environment if not Obiano team??
Besides this is a fg project and not state like osun own though poorly done.
So I guess you don't know what Obiano administration has invested in education in the state..
Ask why osun is in her current position in Waec?
Try and Be reasonable for once and acknowledge good governance where you see one as your state can't do 1% of what his government is doing in education which has yielded much fruit in that sector.

Yu are a disgraced to this country... you can now see that your useless Anambra Media Outlet z so dumb not even knwing whats going on in yur so called Anambra state........

#Bunch_of_crooks

#shameless pipu

#Wailingwailers

Thanks at RockHard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by chiefobdk(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
chimere66:
As shared by Jack.....

'The FUNDAMENTAL attribute of Buharism:

Well being of the common man.Uppermost on our minds further manifests to reality.

Thank you Baba...I will NEVER EVER regret voting for you.

PHOTO:

Pupils in primary schools in Njikoka LGEA, Anambra State enjoying Day 2 of the Homegrown School Feeding which started yesterday.

#PMBSocialWelfare'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/buhari-feeding-programmestudents.html

Dumb op.

The federal government cannot just walk into a state government school and feed d pupils... I have noy heard of federal government primary school in Anambra. So wbo re they feeding..

If they will do it. It will be through Anambra ministry of education... Under Obiano. Wont work because he won't be foolish to help campaign against him....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by backtosender: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Most of the schools in Anambra are under missionary management......anything under Islamic foundation will not work in Anambra
Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Omambala99:
Rubbish, what we need from federal government in Anambra state is infrastruture not rubbish, north need this feeding scheme more not Anambra state. Let buhari that this to sokoto.
If he does so from the north, the complaint would be that he's a regional/ethnic bigot. Now he's done so from the SE and it is still a big problem.

The problem with some people on this forum is that their minds have been rendered completely useless by unbridled hatred.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by chiefobdk(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Osyabj:

U don't even kno anambra politics.... Pdp as it stands now can never win any seat in Anambra....

Anambra is APGA. APGA is Anambra....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:

All of us know that this is just an initial gra gra and won't change anything specific. Only the zombies will doubt this.
Take all that zombie/wailer nonsense out of my mentions.

All of you throwing insults here and there irritate me. Yall need to get a life. Both apc and pdp supporters alike.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by doctokwus: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wish this governor can sustain this and indeed most southeast govs.Ordinary the southwest and southeast child is educationally inclined and receptive.Imagine what the incentive of a free school meal with its nutrients to nourish the brain wud bring out in the intellect of some who wud otherwise not meet up with their brothers and sisters from the same region.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by TimeMod1: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin LOL!!!!!!! at the 5℅. Thought they'd ask their children to throw away the food packs.
Chai! You can see as they munch out the food with so much delight. cheesy cheesy.
Their parents will no longer have to struggle with the thoughts of selling the remainder of the kids for a bag of Rice, lucky kids... Many thanks to the FG.
Obiano is an example of a Stupid Governor who wouldn't consider a plate of ugu good enough for these kids, you wonder the essence of ugu plantation..
brutal truth!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by TimeMod1: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
ijebuloaded:

Yu are a disgraced to this country... you can now see that your useless Anambra Media Outlet z so dumb not even knwing whats going on in yur so called Anambra state........

#Bunch_of_crooks

#shameless pipu

#Wailingwailers

Thanks at RockHard
Onitsha-enugu media are very much useless. They're not alive to their duties.
brutal truth!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Feeding Programme:Students Spotted Enjoying Free Meal In Anambra by sonature1: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
These Igbo e-warriors are really irredeemable chest beaters. Hunger dey finish people for street una dey brag for Nairaland.

Ifele megbukwa unu nine!

PS: I don't think this program is sustainable; this government should channel the resources for feeding these kids into something else.

Always pray for your country and her leaders because we are not immune to their good/bad choices.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS; Gov. Tambuwal Inspects Sabon Birni Bridge / APC Gives Quit Notice Order To PDP Members That Decamped To APC / Radio Biafra Live Broadcaste 13 September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.